Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coming soon.. AT !  (Read 1485 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:20:26 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 10:07:37 PM by Spoetnik

yet more complicated bullshit to get your ass IPO'd

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822100.0

so uhh NXT guys buckle up for the dump Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

you present yourself more and more clueless about whats going on
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:36:27 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 05:01:38 PM by rabbiter

I believe it will be a case of tortoise and the hare but Qora WILL take over NXT, I've zero doubt. Why use an inferior product unless your one of those guys who like using Myspace, Betamax and 8Track. LOL.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

I believe it will be a case of tortoise and the hare but Qora WILL take over NXT, I've zero doubt. Why use an inferior product unless your one of those guys who like using Myspace, Betamax and 8Track. LOL.

In which ways is Qora superior to NXT?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:41:07 PM

The funny thing about that pic is, for their time they were considered Beautiful People of a sort. Else, they wouldn't have been photographed (and, I assume, used as flacks.)

How the times change...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

rabbiter

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

Umm everthing...

Gonna be quicker for you to come up with why NXT is superior to Qora.....good luck with that.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

i wonder do you guys really think you have a chance in hell ?

at most you will get the usual scammy douche bag pieces of shit here involved and that is it..
the vast majority on earth will laugh and walk period .

your convoluted crap you have testing on test net is a joke !

and your going to see the backlash when its launched.. trust me Wink

edit:
and Jesus christ stop quoting that picture it's seriously creeping me right the fuck out BIG TIME !

i am serious, i am going to have nightmares of that fucker and his women's goofy ass grin Sad

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:51:26 PM

Umm everthing...

Gonna be quicker for you to come up with why NXT is superior to Qora.....good luck with that.

It was an honest question. I'm curious about Qora. Odd way to answer someone. I don't know enough about Qora to make a comparison.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:02:26 PM

i wonder do you guys really think you have a chance in hell ?

at most you will get the usual scammy douche bag pieces of shit here involved and that is it..
the vast majority on earth will laugh and walk period .

your convoluted crap you have testing on test net is a joke !

and your going to see the backlash when its launched.. trust me Wink

edit:
and Jesus christ stop quoting that picture it's seriously creeping me right the fuck out BIG TIME !

i am serious, i am going to have nightmares of that fucker and his women's goofy ass grin Sad

What picture? You mean this picture?

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

Spoetnik, CIYAM is not your average guy here. He's been developing open source software for a long time and has been here a while. I wouldn't expect any sort of pump from integrating this tech. This is more of a long term thing for the future. As people want to use blockchains for more advanced things tech like this will let people do it. And the fact that anyone will be able implement this AT tech is pretty amazing and can only be a good thing for alt currency development.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:18:51 PM

Spoetnik, CIYAM is not your average guy here. He's been developing open source software for a long time and has been here a while. I wouldn't expect any sort of pump from integrating this tech. This is more of a long term thing for the future. As people want to use blockchains for more advanced things tech like this will let people do it. And the fact that anyone will be able implement this AT tech is pretty amazing and can only be a good thing for alt currency development.

Yup, AT could turn out to be very important, and CIYAM has been working hard on it for close to a year now. The old BTT Nxt threads are full of AT development info, but I'm too damn lazy to look for them right now.

Way I see it, AT is going to extend the functionality of Qora/NXT into the same space as Ethereum: building very complex financial systems on the blockchain, not just the more simple stuff like Asset Exchanges and Marketplaces.

Being honest, much of the discussion on Turing-completeness goes straight over my head (and my pay-grade) but I see the way the big-brain community gets excited about it, so I can only conclude that it's useful/important.

(and stop posting my wedding pics, you evil trolls Cheesy)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

thanks guys.. i'll be waking up cold sweats tonight (from that disturbing picture) LOL

in case it was not obvious yet i made this topic to give users a heads up that "AT" is coming.
and so far what i have read is not good in my view.

and so far i see it being used with NXT in TestNet right now i think.
so NXT guys are not going to be using this and celeb backing to do some pumping etc ?

bottom line.. it will be abused and it's convoluted big time !
this is all about pumps and dumps and not innovation and we ALL know it !

if you have a tech that is too hard to explain it does two things..
green light for scammers and a hug turn off for the average user.

think about it.. it's already a problem trying to explain to new users why they should trust Bitcoin and how it works.

making a system far faaaar more complicated is a sketchy plan.
the kind of plan a bunch of developers only around here would try and pull off LOL
and when was the last time you guys seen a coin that did not have a financial motivation ?
let's get real here..
Supporters are trying to tell me this the first system of code ever in the history of crypto that is sincere and the rest are Ponzi's ?

opcodes ? are you fucking serious ?
i am a cracker so the term rings a bell to me but it sure fuck will sounds like Chinese to my MOM hahhaha

EvilDave

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:33:19 PM

thanks guys.. i'll be waking up cold sweats tonight (from that disturbing picture) LOL

in case it was not obvious yet i made this topic to give users a heads up that "AT" is coming.
and so far what i have read is not good in my view.

and so far i see it being used with NXT in TestNet right now i think.
not on Nxt testnet, we're scared it might explode. Which is one of the many reasons that CIYAM's gonna be implementing it on Qora. It's a long story....
so NXT guys are not going to be using this and celeb backing to do some pumping etc ?
Celeb backing? Lol....we gonna ask Vitalik B. to give it the thumbs up?

bottom line.. it will be abused and it's convoluted big time !
Abused, who knows. Scammers gotta scam, and they'll use any route to do it, no matter what tech you provide someone will do naughty with it, but most people won't.
Convoluted.....yes, it's complicated.

this is all about pumps and dumps and not innovation and we ALL know it !
Nah, AT is purely about the tech....CIYAMs been banging away at this for a long time, and it's not really a fit for the current p 'n' d fashions. If Qora or Nxt wanted to get that action...we'd be cloning drug-coins, not implementing insanely complicated stuff like AT. 

if you have a tech that is too hard to explain it does two things..
green light for scammers and a hug turn off for the average user.
Nope, like I said, scammers gotta scam, and they do it mostly using the oldest trick in the book: they say "i will make you rich" , you give them your money, they run away.
No-ones asking for money to get AT up on Qora, and I strongly suggest that everyone waits until it actually works before making any investment decisions.
And, yeah, AT is not for the average user. This is not a Doge tipbot.....

think about it.. it's already a problem trying to explain to new users why they should trust Bitcoin and how it works.

making a system far faaaar more complicated is a sketchy plan.
the kind of plan a bunch of developers only around here would try and pull off LOL
and when was the last time you guys seen a coin that did not have a financial motivation ?
let's get real here..
Supporters are trying to tell me this the first system of code ever in the history of crypto that is sincere and the rest are Ponzi's ?
Nope, I'm trying to tell you that AT is not a scam, and that Nxt is a genuinely straight/honest project. As is Qora (With a strong AFAIK there, i know Nxt/AT a lot better than Qora). Bitcoin was a straight/honest project as well, and still is, mostly. There are a lot of good projects in the crypto space, but like in everything, probably 90% are crap.   

opcodes ? are you fucking serious ?
i am a cracker so the term rings a bell to me but it sure fuck will sounds like Chinese to my MOM hahhaha
Don't even try to explain AT to your Mom, dude.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:21:07 AM

AT on Qora soon !

Buy before the code source release!
yop850

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:16:33 AM

AT on Qora soon !

I know it's early days, but what's the difference between Qora's version of AT and Ethereum's?
rabbiter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:26:55 AM

AT on Qora soon !

I know it's early days, but what's the difference between Qora's version of AT and Ethereum's?

A few million dollars and some Goldman Sach employees for one.

Qora just acquired their killer feature and is selling for peanuts while Ethereum IPO grabbed millions.
EvilDave

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:12:46 AM

A few million dollars and some Goldman Sach employees for one.

Qora just acquired their killer feature and is selling for peanuts while Ethereum IPO grabbed millions.

+lots to rabbiter....LOL

hey Evil Dave i was in Berlin recently and i saw u on a boat brutha

~CfA~
Boat, yes..... I do love boats, me. But Berlin....nope, never been there. Must have been some other pretty boy in a fast boat   Cheesy

Check out:
https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/

for more info on CIYAMs Automated Transactions project.....

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:15:31 AM

My prediction is Qora price won't move more than 10 satoshi after AT is implemented.
There are 3 main reasons for this:

- AT is no panacea and without an actual economy built by an active community, it's just another feature with no use.
- NXT is perceived as the leader in the PoS space with the longest functioning network, with other PoS crypto users holding at least some of NXT, but the opposite is not always true.
- Crypto currencies in general (as well as a lot of other things) are going through a slow time now and this will go on until the next massive USD QE hits the wires (in 6-12 months).

The third reason has a 50% weight out of all three, so I wouldn't expect any sharp moves in any of the crypto currencies for a few months, just a dull season and by the way, perfect time to build the technological base when the inflationary forces make fiat look very unattractive again and make people run for the hills to safe haven investment vehicles.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:32:44 PM

My prediction is Qora price won't move more than 10 satoshi after AT is implemented.
There are 3 main reasons for this:

- AT is no panacea and without an actual economy built by an active community, it's just another feature with no use.
- NXT is perceived as the leader in the PoS space with the longest functioning network, with other PoS crypto users holding at least some of NXT, but the opposite is not always true.
- Crypto currencies in general (as well as a lot of other things) are going through a slow time now and this will go on until the next massive USD QE hits the wires (in 6-12 months).

The third reason has a 50% weight out of all three, so I wouldn't expect any sharp moves in any of the crypto currencies for a few months, just a dull season and by the way, perfect time to build the technological base when the inflationary forces make fiat look very unattractive again and make people run for the hills to safe haven investment vehicles.

Only 10 sats? Thats like a 75% increase in price. lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: