Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying an Antminer S4? Buy a coupon from me and get $100 off!  (Read 846 times)
MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:14:13 PM

Hi,
I am in possession of three coupons for $200 off when you purchase an Antminer S4 from Bitmaintech.com. If you have an account on bitmaintech.com or register one, I can very easily "donate" the coupon to you. You can buy one, two, or all three.

I am asking for the equivalent of $100 in bitcoin (.3BTC) currently for one $200 off coupon, so your net savings would be $100 and you would only have to pay $1150 instead of $1250 for your S4. Ofcourse, should the bitcoin rate change from 1 BTC=$330.21, you would have to re-calculate the amount of $100 in bitcoin and clear it with me before you send your payment.

To ensure the protection of myself and you from being scammed:
I will send the coupon first to any trusted members of the community and will expect payment once you have received the coupon. If you have a 0/0 or worse trust rating and are not AT LEAST a senior member, I will ask for you to send me the BTC before I can send you the coupon. Senior Members with a 0/0 trust rating I will handle on a case by case basis.

I will update this thread when I have sold my first coupon to prove that everything went as expected, as well to inform any interested buyers how many coupons are left.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:29:35 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 04:43:53 AM by Rabinovitch

I have one same coupon too. Please PM me 'till it is valid.  Wink

p.s. somebody somewhy deleting my posts about coupon from S4 discussion thread... So hear me here and PM me. ) Coupon should be used!..

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: