Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Hosting in Siberia by Rabinovitch  (Read 163 times)
Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:09:44 AM

Greetings miners!

If someone is interested to host their miners at facility with relatively low electricity cost ($0.07 per kWh, service fee is included), you are welcome!

I'm personally control your equipment. I take hashblades to repair if necessary. I take all the fuss. I can even buy the miners for you here in Russia, so you don't need to care about shipping it to me. You send funds, I buy asics for you and place it to our mining-hotel. "No frills, no fuss".  Cool No cheating.

The site where the miners are placed is relatively far from the city, so there are no any outmans or rubbernecks nearby. Though there are a video surveillance and alarm system, so as 24 hour security guard presence.

It looks like this (the picture is watermarked with my other nickname from other forum):

Yep, there is no too much Feng Shui there, but it is working since the end of 2017.

PM me for details if interested. Discounts for large placements of the asics. Wink

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: