Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new things around me what should i do?  (Read 1216 times)
makin (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:34:09 PM

i found this email on my spam box..... Huh

Sabeen Ghazwan
Oct 16 at 9:24 PM

Greetings Dear Friend

Good day to you and your family, I hope my email will arrive to you at good time. My name is Ms Sabeen Ghazwan from Damascus Syria. I am 56 years old, i'm one of the former senior inspector for Kawkab Oil Company. Why I'm contacting you is to know if we can have a personal conversation, whatever truth you may brief me will be highly recommended. Tell me more about your country, how good it will be to invest in your country, Such as buying of properties, or real estate and some tourist places or any profitable investment venture that will yield good profit.

I will like to relocate my family out from Syria, here in my country as there is serious war here, i need a foreign partner to enable me transfer my investment capital and then relocate with my family, honestly, i wish to work with you. I will appreciate whatever result you may brief me, Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment venture you may suggest. I have the total sum $10.7 Millions USD If we can develop a good business relationship with you on mutual agreement and understanding, probably we can invest together as partners, if you are interested with my proposal. In my next mail I will explain the full details of the project and interest, i shall tell you more about myself when I read from you, you may as well tell me little more about yourself when replying. I look forward to read from you at your earliest convenient time.
Best regard

Ms Sabeen Ghazwan.

reply or not............
cassimares

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:35:07 PM

Ignore, once you reply you are in deep shit...

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

Ignore, once you reply you are in deep shit...

Yes, basically the most recent version of the Nigerian prince. And that's why it was and should stay in your spam folder. Ignore it.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:48:26 PM

No such thing as a free lunch these days unless your paying  Grin
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:31:24 PM

sell Ms Sabeen Ghazwan your bitcoins
Iamyourdad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

These strange spams annoys me a lot  Lips sealed

gabol1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:14:54 AM

spam... dont replay!

Best altcoin calendar & news         
             www.altcoincalendar.info            
StarStruckEllipse

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:44:21 PM

Don't listen to these non believers!  You have the opportunity to make millions of dollars! Don't let this opportunity pass! 

In other news, I'm also willing to invest your money.  Guaranteed 3000% return in a week, just need an initial investment of a couple hundred thousand dollars.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: