Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2019, 07:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grab two BTC from Dice site, Make headache to Dice site owner, Real or not ?  (Read 1902 times)
HeroCat
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 500


View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:35:46 PM
 #1

Let's make some BTC from Dice site in a single play (max in a one play and not more ):
1. Go to good BTC Dice site and put on balance some BTC - let say 130 BTC
2. Start to play with 49.95% win and 2 BTC bet, using Martingale methode - double on loose, so in your play with 130 BTC - you can play max 6 times with 2,4,8,16,32, 64 BTC bets in single play and win 2 BTC
What you guys think - is that real or not ?
1555788202
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1555788202

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1555788202
Reply with quote  #2

1555788202
Report to moderator
1555788202
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1555788202

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1555788202
Reply with quote  #2

1555788202
Report to moderator
1555788202
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1555788202

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1555788202
Reply with quote  #2

1555788202
Report to moderator
Is your Paper Seed Safe
from FIRE and FLOOD ?
Stainless Steel Metal Wallet
Nickel Bolts, Metal Box + FREE Passphrase Hex Backup
Free EU shipping!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1555788202
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1555788202

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1555788202
Reply with quote  #2

1555788202
Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000


View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
 #2

Real if you are lucky Cheesy
Shogen
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000



View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:02:44 PM
 #3

At 1% house edge, the chance of losing 6 2x bets in a row = 50.5%^6 = 1.66%.
So, you have 98.34% chance to win 2 btc and 1.66% chance to lose 126 btc.

Is it likely to win? Yes.
Is it impossible to lose? No.

Nobitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000


In holiday we trust


View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:07:42 PM
 #4

Your not the first to think of this master plan... You have to be very lucky to profit but there's a good chance you would lose everything.
Southpaw0
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1290
Merit: 1010



View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:09:22 PM
 #5

id rather keep doubling up after a loss on blackjack  Grin
wayshegoes
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...


View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:12:38 PM
 #6

I've lost over 20 times in a row on Dice games so many times before.

You will likely win up to 20 BTC then lose everything. All martingalers lose.
MaryKris
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 109
Merit: 10


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:38:31 AM
 #7

Let's make some BTC from Dice site in a single play (max in a one play and not more ):
1. Go to good BTC Dice site and put on balance some BTC - let say 130 BTC
2. Start to play with 49.95% win and 2 BTC bet, using Martingale methode - double on loose, so in your play with 130 BTC - you can play max 6 times with 2,4,8,16,32, 64 BTC bets in single play and win 2 BTC
What you guys think - is that real or not ?

Cool. But have you tried this already? 130 BTC is a lot of BTC. That is not a joke.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
BayAreaCoins
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1029


FreeBitcoins.com Boss


View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:43:50 AM
 #8

id rather keep doubling up after a loss on blackjack  Grin

Martingale is scary everywhere Tongue

I've been sitting and researching dice rooms for a year now.  Martingale is one of the most common betting methods and it actually does cut the house edge down.

I like reverse martingales Smiley

monetizator4
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

https://vk.com/bitcoin4free


View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:51:17 AM
 #9

Usually owners 130 BTC know the better way how to multiply it.

Cloud Minings: ultron ROI 90 days, hashflare, genesis-mining
primedice best DICE casino with free faucet, 999dice another dice casino, play and get bonuses in BTN, Doge, LTC, ETH.



MiningSweden LEGIT cloud mining, use coupon "ms15" to get 15% discount
The-Mining $5 signup bonus, started 31-03-2015.

btc-stack2x new doubler (48-96 hrs) from well known faucet btc-stack

Зaбaнeн пoжизнeннo пo итoгaм инициaтив xandry. Haдeюcь, oн дocтoйнo зaмeнит мeня нa фopyмe.

███ ███ ███ CASINO     The MOST EXCITING Bitcoin Casino!
██ ██ ██ COINSA     Altcoins Accepted
█ ██ █ CASINO     Pyramid Plunder   Jewels n Gems [◎◎]  Roulette ( +)  Video Poker []]]]]
Chemistry1988
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:23:39 AM
 #10

6 consecutive losing bet isn't that rare, and I have personally experienced 12 or 13 consecutive losses.
Don't risk your 130 btc unless you feel you can afford to lose it.
yakuza699
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 935
Merit: 1000


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:16:58 AM
 #11

There is no way to beat the house. There was a dude on primedice who said he lost over 40 times in a row on 2x multiplier but in theory it is possible to win 40 times in a row the only thing that matters is luck just like people above me said you can win those 2btc or loose all 130btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
.
Insanity
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 268
Merit: 250


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:48:57 AM
 #12

100% legit betting method
ElysianBaws
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:01:49 AM
 #13

I would hold on to your btc and not risk them, you mite be the unlucky guy who gets killed by the odds. Roll Eyes
anujjain
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:56:14 PM
 #14

In dice with house edge, no way to make strategy to beat dice site.
caga
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:29:35 PM
 #15

Let's make some BTC from Dice site in a single play (max in a one play and not more ):
1. Go to good BTC Dice site and put on balance some BTC - let say 130 BTC
2. Start to play with 49.95% win and 2 BTC bet, using Martingale methode - double on loose, so in your play with 130 BTC - you can play max 6 times with 2,4,8,16,32, 64 BTC bets in single play and win 2 BTC
What you guys think - is that real or not ?

It will end up failing. Dice strategies are not useful, as ultimately casinos have an edge of 1%. And no matter what you do, you eventually lose.
You just have to be lucky for a particular time, and stop while ahead. Only then, you can win in gambling.

thompete
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100


View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:05:53 PM
 #16

Let's make some BTC from Dice site in a single play (max in a one play and not more ):
1. Go to good BTC Dice site and put on balance some BTC - let say 130 BTC
2. Start to play with 49.95% win and 2 BTC bet, using Martingale methode - double on loose, so in your play with 130 BTC - you can play max 6 times with 2,4,8,16,32, 64 BTC bets in single play and win 2 BTC
What you guys think - is that real or not ?

Its very risky. 6 losses are very common at dice. I have actually tried almost all variations of martingale, and other strategies, but ultimately, you do get one bad streak, and you do lose. Gambling is bound to make you lose, unless you get lucky.  Also, for short term 1% might not be a really big edge for the casinos.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1029


FreeBitcoins.com Boss


View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 12:14:56 AM
 #17

If you are playing @ 49.5% (doubling your coinage each time with a 1% edge.)

The chance of you hitting 6 in a row is 2^6.

The only 100% chance you won't get 6 losses in a row is if you bet 5 times Smiley.

enryk
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GreenCoin


View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:24:56 AM
 #18

Martingale eventually fails. People have had losses of 28 at 50%. So there is no bankroll safe enough to cover losses.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1029


FreeBitcoins.com Boss


View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:16:59 AM
 #19

Martingale eventually fails. People have had losses of 28 at 50%. So there is no bankroll safe enough to cover losses.

I lost $5,000 making a bet that no one ever lost >28 in a row on JD... turns out the magic number was 32 over a few thousand accounts.

Needless to say I don't go outside in thunderstorms any more.

umairsaleem010
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 100



View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:42:36 AM
 #20

I have lost well over 25 times in a row on different dice sites. In the end you lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!