Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do You Think Threads about doctors is POLITICS & SOCIETY?
Doctors threads are politics and society - 3 (50%)
Doctors threads are off-topic, not politics/society - 1 (16.7%)
doesn't matter to me - 2 (33.3%)
Doctors Rule - 0 (0%)
Doctors are supposed to be servants, so threads about doctors should not be in POLITICS & SOCIETY - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do You Think Threads about doctors is POLITICS & SOCIETY?  (Read 1001 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:59:17 PM

Do You Think Threads about doctors is POLITICS & SOCIETY?

I just noticed that bitcointalk had gone and put some of my threads into politics/society,

when I had posted those threads in OFF-TOPIC.

Thank you for your participation in the poll or posting Smiley

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:18:56 PM

Voted for the first option as IMO doctors have an important role in the life of any society. Politics can have an impact on them therefore an indirect impact on the society.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:56:19 PM

Do You Think Threads about doctors is POLITICS & SOCIETY?

I just noticed that bitcointalk had gone and put some of my threads into politics/society,

when I had posted those threads in OFF-TOPIC.

Thank you for your participation in the poll or posting Smiley

Obamacare is a political tool for example. The French or British health care take care of... society. But the main thing you should remember is bitcointalk is a kingdom. If the king wants to move threads around what can we do? Oh yes. A poll Smiley

ConstipatedBoxer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:09:46 PM

Your post did indeed belong in politics and society, because it was sexual assault
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:30:37 PM

Depends what the thread is about, medical care is both political and a societal matter.

If its just a topic like.... "female doctors are hot" then i dont think it should be in this section.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

..... But female doctors are hot, can't that count as society? Tongue
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:40:49 AM

I am not sure why modrators are reaching to such obsessive depths to move topics from "off topic" to "politics and society". I am getting the impression that they are simply trying to boost their moderator activity count increasing their chance of a fatter moderator paycheck from Theymos. I have noticed this has become more of an issue lately. I have personally had several years old threads sorted thru and trimmed by moderators (for what reason I have no idea). It seems to me they are looking a little too hard for actions to take when there are plenty of actions users would like them to be taking other than this.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:01:16 AM

Seriously? In defence of the moderators they've barely done fuck all, don't confuse a few overbearing users as being moderators for demanding various topics have rules surrounding them and so on, I don't think it's even that big of a deal to begin with, it's not like they're going around blatantly deleting them and then banning people who point it out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: