Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Game] Microcash is a scam  (Read 2606 times)
Nachtwind (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:09:29 AM

INspired by BCXs Google campaign i would like to see some people involved into the following idea:

You can win this game simply creating either a G+ or Facebook page and get as many likes for it as possible.
The page with the most likes wins.

Following rules also apply: The page has to have a name such as "Microcash is a scam" or similar, it has to has some text about why Solidcoin/Microcash is a scam (of course with non-made up and valid arguments!) and the "likers" should be human beings..

What can you win? Well... since i would like to see many people involved in this and guess some of them have a nice character for donating for this good cause i have set up an address for donations that all will go right into the jackpot: 1LSvRWboutaLtLa3owwW6MYbfiuG4b33RF

I would say we leave this running for at least till June 4th and see where we get to..
Just post your pages and we will see who wins Wink
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 11:39:02 AM

Oh I just can't wait to explain this to all my friends

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 02:50:58 PM

Please like my page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microcash/428636067154283

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:01:46 PM

Well done.  Wink

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 05:10:49 PM

I have a feeling not too many people will "like" these pages, since it will identify them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bigrah

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 03:30:41 PM

Or people just dont like Sites which spread lies and facts nobody can know at the moment..
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 03:46:37 PM

Or people just dont like Sites which spread lies and facts nobody can know at the moment..

That certainly would explain the lack of interest in Microcash.  Their forum is all but dead - one post in the last few days.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 04:42:56 PM

My name is Coinhunter. I am also known as RealSolid from Solidcointalk. I just created a new account to astroturf my latest scam called Microcash. I have to use aliases because I don't want people to know who I really am. This is so that when I take their money, they cannot use the courts to punish me for my crimes.

Fixed that for you. Wink

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 06:28:13 PM

My name is Coinhunter. I am also known as RealSolid from Solidcointalk. I just created a new account to astroturf my latest scam called Microcash. I have to use aliases because I don't want people to know who I really am. This is so that when I take their money, they cannot use the courts to punish me for my crimes.

Fixed that for you. Wink

^ LOL  Grin Grin Grin
Bigrah

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 01:26:29 PM

Fixed that for you. Wink

Oh so k9quaint is your real name?? School must be hard for you...

Why is everyone who is not on your side CH or his sockie???  Cant you accept that there are "nearly normal people" out there who sees the world not only black and white?? Who dont want to lie about something just because its not in their team??

I am reading this forum now for almost 1 jear and registered because of this childish behaviour here.. mlawrence writes untruth about other peoples work which nobody had seen so far.. (No i am still a person who dont know anyone from the SC/MC team.. I just cannot sit still anymore and read that shit...)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 02:20:52 PM

Hi, Bigrah. I don't like Solidcoin or Coinhunter but let me tell you that I hate the pieces of shit that post against SC or MC or whatever it's name is today lol

I'll list them for you so you can just press the Ignore button and have a pleasant forum experience without reading what the motherfuckers write:

Nachtwind (not quite sure what this motherfucker is, probably lacks a brain of his own)
k9quaint (sometimes I wonder if he's a human or just a dog! He likes to lick BCX's balls)
BitcoinEXpress (this piece of shit likes to pretend he's a woman, so probably he's nothing more than a faggot)
Cosbycoin (just a fool who can't think for himself, and most likely a BCX sockpuppet)
mlawrence (the most recent sockie bitch, also lacks a brain of his own and likes to lick BCX's balls)

Resuming: Just a circle jerk of faggots who are all probably the same faggot --> BCX
Nachtwind (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 02:51:44 PM

Wow Psy, thanks for not only putting me on that list but even putting me on top of it.
*edit*

ANd no, i am not BCX, even you should be able to spot that.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 03:03:20 PM

Fixed that for you. Wink

I rolled up another account. I have to keep a little notepad to keep them straight.
Things were much better when I was on my meds.

And the sock puppets just keep rolling. Forewarning:. If you suddenly show up and have less than 10 posts and vehemently defend Coinhunter or SoiledCoin, it looks very bad. Coinhunters puts the same amount of work into astroturfing that he does into coding (e.g. lots of typing, little results).

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 03:22:50 PM

mlawrence (the most recent sockie bitch, also lacks a brain of his own and likes to lick BCX's balls)

LOL - I'm a card carrying Mensa member - I have more intelligence in my finger than your entire family combined.  Profanity is a sign of a weak mind, and since I choose not to argue with idiots, we'll not be chatting again.  Smiley

On another note - I've had only TWO likes on my Facebook page so far.  Is everyone too interested in remaining anonymous to stand against this scam?    Have some balls and stand up for what you believe in.  All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microcash-is-a-scam/428636067154283

Martin

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 03:49:30 PM

I have more intelligence in my finger than your entire family combined.

IIRC someone posted a picture from Psy's facebook page of his family. Judging by the sloped foreheads, prominent brow ridges and low flat skulls you may be right.  Grin

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2012, 04:15:08 AM by mlawrence

Back to the Game...

Here is the donation address:
1GuXrMpAfApbWjzt9snSMxf8GZwqWq2o6s

Anything donated here will be divided up between every member of that page on Jun 4.  Only one rule:  You have to join with your main Facebook account.  

Bigrah

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:55:52 PM

Fixed that for you. Wink

I rolled up another account. I have to keep a little notepad to keep them straight.

And the sock puppets just keep rolling. Forewarning:. If you suddenly show up and have less than 10 posts and vehemently defend Coinhunter or SoiledCoin, it looks very bad. Coinhunters puts the same amount of work into astroturfing that he does into coding (e.g. lots of typing, little results).

You dont understand it did you??? I dont defend CH oder SC.. I am just against lies an untruth.. If you can prove that there is a virus in the code its ok.. But nobody can say that at the moment..  If you are writing about true things like the drop from 32 to 0.05 or the the CPF Fund is bad than that is your opinion and its ok.. But virus in the code or anything like that is a simple lie. 
Bigrah

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 02:57:51 PM

Hi, Bigrah. I don't like Solidcoin or Coinhunter but let me tell you that I hate the pieces of shit that post against SC or MC or whatever it's name is today lol

I'll list them for you so you can just press the Ignore button and have a pleasant forum experience without reading what the motherfuckers write:

Nachtwind (not quite sure what this motherfucker is, probably lacks a brain of his own)
k9quaint (sometimes I wonder if he's a human or just a dog! He likes to lick BCX's balls)
BitcoinEXpress (this piece of shit likes to pretend he's a woman, so probably he's nothing more than a faggot)
Cosbycoin (just a fool who can't think for himself, and most likely a BCX sockpuppet)

Resuming: Just a circle jerk of faggots who are all probably the same faggot --> BCX

Thanks but i dont need it at the moment.. perhaps in a few weeks if it does not get better...
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:01:08 PM

Fixed that for you. Wink

You dont understand it did you??? I dont defend CH oder SC.. I am just against lies an untruth.. If you can prove that there is a virus in the code its ok.. But nobody can say that at the moment..  If you are writing about true things like the drop from 32 to 0.05 or the the CPF Fund is bad than that is your opinion and its ok.. But virus in the code or anything like that is a simple lie. 

Prove there is no virus or malware in the code.
I trust Norton Antivirus and Malwarebytes over the opinion of some sockpuppet on an internet forum.
The SoiledCoin folks were notified that their package was flagged by security software as having unwanted guests. They responded by calling us trolls. Since they would take no action we are obligated to warn people here. Since you are trying to silence our warnings, we must assume that you are either:

a) Coinhunter pretending to be someone else again
b) In on the scam
c) a moron
d) all of the above

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:44:04 PM

Hmmm, claims to not be a sock-puppet but a steely nerved defender of the down-trodden and oppressed on an irrelevant message board to his concerns. Claims not to be a sock-puppet, yet is newly registered and has passionate feelings about an issue on which he has no knowledge or interest. Lives in exactly the same time zone as other recently documented puppets, uses the exact same tortured misspellings of the English language, and hides his identity using the same features that other documented puppets do. Slavishly defends a piece of software that has not even been released yet, by flying in the face of logic and standard industry practice for peer review, and open source development, and yet knows nothing at all about the specifics.

Dunno, my thought is that it's a sock-puppet.

Ah, and quotes psy, who is just a confused soul, instead of looking for some cred by citing a relevant commentary on the subject. And insults us by quoting psy who is on ignore.

Yeah, this duck is a sock-puppet. Looks like RS/CH/Douchebag has both hands anally inserted to make his point... must be time for another lame ass cryptoabortioncoin from the folks at ShortBusCoin, cause the lips are moving fast and furious, and the content is pure drivel.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: