Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English correction  (Read 2317 times)
rooofl (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2011, 02:11:01 PM

Hello,

I am looking for an english corrector for a ≈600 words text.
I will give priority to refecences owners.
Please let me know your charges.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 03:15:16 PM

Hello,

I am looking for an english corrector for a ≈600 words text.
I will give priority to refecences owners.
Please let me know your charges.

Hello,
I am looking for an editor for a document written in English.  The document is approximately 600 words.  I would prefer someone who can provide references.  If you are interested, please reply or PM with your offer.

I can probably do this for 3BTC, depending on the subject matter.  If it's something I'm not familiar with, I would have to charge a little more since it would require educating myself on the topic and/or sending you questions and waiting for your reply.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
lulzplzkthx

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2011, 11:21:11 PM

I'm also interested in this. I could do it for 3 BTC as well (don't want to undersell yrral86). I'm a native English speaker, and love writing.

~lulz

rooofl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2011, 02:49:58 PM

Thank you for your answers, I don't really know how to make my choice (maybe at random) but I will. Price is ok.
I will contact the chosen corrector by PM as soon as my text will be ready for correction.
Thanks again.
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 04:47:03 AM

I'm also interested in this. I could do it for 3 BTC as well (don't want to undersell yrral86). I'm a native English speaker, and love writing.

~lulz

Meh... let him have it... I don't usually love writing unless it's source code.  I just happen to be decent at it.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
rooofl (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2011, 08:39:19 AM

~lulz

Meh... let him have it... I don't usually love writing unless it's source code.  I just happen to be decent at it.

Fine!
Current-C

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 12:44:05 PM

If you have more or if anyone else is interested I can proofread/edit as well for btc.  I'm a native speaker with a degree in English and I've proofread a couple full length books professionally.

Thanks!
lulzplzkthx

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2011, 01:51:17 PM

~lulz

Thank you yyral86, that was kind. Smiley

~lulz

lulzplzkthx

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2011, 01:16:54 AM

Just wanted to say work was completed, and payment was received quickly.

Thanks rooofl, and let me know if you sign up for #bitcoin-otc so I can rate you.

The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 05:22:46 PM

If there is any written work available I would liek to put myself forward. I have 8 year proffessional writing experience, including editorial work. I can also work with images, and create presentations, flyers, essays, posters etc etc. My rates would be fair and competitive against other people. I accept paypal, BTC or free graphics cards :p

Email me at mike.kular (at) gmail.com

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
mmdough

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 05:42:16 PM

If there is any written work available I would like to put myself forward. I have 8 years of professional writing experience, including editorial work. I can also work with images, and create presentations, as well as flyers, essays, posters, etc etc. My rates would be fair and competitive against other people. I accept paypal, BTC or free graphics cards :p

Email me at mike.kular (at) gmail.com

*cough*
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 05:46:36 PM

Yeh err sorry bout that, was a quick post. My proper ad is in the selling section

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: