Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need loan for Pre ordered parts  (Read 2156 times)
Butense (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 12:01:44 PM

Hello,
I'm looking for a loan to start my business of selling premade computers that people can mine with.It's a very recent business (so there is no web page up yet). I've got a few orders of computers that have the bitforce singes featured in them.I'd like a loan that can cover an order of 5 bitforce singles (5 customer pre orders)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jarsumarsu
Donator

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 12:48:34 PM

Hello,
I'm looking for a loan to start my business of selling premade computers that people can mine with.It's a very recent business (so there is no web page up yet). I've got a few orders of computers that have the bitforce singes featured in them.I'd like a loan that can cover an order of 5 bitforce singles (5 customer pre orders)

It's only 3000 USD, many lenders here will be happy to give it to you  Grin
Date Registered: May 19, 2012, 08:37:22 PM

Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 12:58:01 PM

I'm willing to give personal info if need be as I don't have a passport or ID on me (lost it) like name,dob,how to repay. I plan to repay by getting down payments from my customers as well as mining it off once I have the bitforce singles.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 01:02:08 PM

I'm willing to give personal info if need be as I don't have a passport or ID on me (lost it) like name,dob,how to repay. I plan to repay by getting down payments from my customers as well as mining it off once I have the bitforce singles.

You lost your ID and passport? That's probably not a good thing to say... And I don't really believe that anyone could lose their ID and Passport, and still have time to request a loan for an online business. You would spend a lot more time talking with local police, and freezing your credit before something went horribly.

I can give all of the things you listed even without ever planning on building computers

Name : Tom Jones (not really)
DOB : 4/20/2018 (yes I was born in the future)
I plan on repaying your loan by selling computers, if this doesn't work, I'll just start selling drugs to repay the investors.

The information that you are willing to give doesn't really help investors at all.

ANDDDD

Hello,

You said the loan was to buy the Bitforce Singles for your customers, but you say you plan to repay the investors by mining with the Bitforce Singles.

My interpretation of this loan request is, you are under 18 and want some BFLs to mine. I'm not necessarily calling you a scammer, as you very well could intend to pay back the loans with the BTC mined, but I believe you are not being honest in your loan request.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 01:35:59 PM

I see that we have 'another' here. Popcorn before terry & co tags along.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 02:19:22 PM

I will lend this to you once I receive my cheque from the Nigerian lottery. Received an email telling me I won!

Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:20:03 PM

You lost your ID and passport? That's probably not a good thing to say... And I don't really believe that anyone could lose their ID and Passport, and still have time to request a loan for an online business. You would spend a lot more time talking with local police, and freezing your credit before something went horribly.

I can give all of the things you listed even without ever planning on building computers

Name : Tom Jones (not really)
DOB : 4/20/2018 (yes I was born in the future)
I plan on repaying your loan by selling computers, if this doesn't work, I'll just start selling drugs to repay the investors.

The information that you are willing to give doesn't really help investors at all.

ANDDDD

Hello,

You said the loan was to buy the Bitforce Singles for your customers, but you say you plan to repay the investors by mining with the Bitforce Singles.

My interpretation of this loan request is, you are under 18 and want some BFLs to mine. I'm not necessarily calling you a scammer, as you very well could intend to pay back the loans with the BTC mined, but I believe you are not being honest in your loan request.

The repayment plan was based off an idea I had:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82664.msg911260#msg911260
Info I can give while I find passport/ID:
name:Eric P. Segovia
DOB-31/5/1970

Blazr

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:23:09 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

Can you take a picture with a shoe on your head, this is so you can't steal anybody else's picture.

Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:59:44 PM

http://bayimg.com/MaoJiaAdL
http://bayimg.com/MaoJiaAdL

Here u go.
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 03:59:51 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

Can you take a picture with a shoe on your head, this is so you can't steal anybody else's picture.

Yeah and it needs to be a RED nike, with the shoelaces REMOVED!!
Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:01:08 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

I gave u what you wanted.image of me with a shoe on my head.Lets just sort out the loan.
jarsumarsu
Donator

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:09:26 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

I gave u what you wanted.image of me with a shoe on my head.Lets just sort out the loan.

Is that old picture of you ...?
9th Mar 2008, 07:10 AM:
http://emptyclosets.com/forum/163328-post16.html
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:17:14 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2012, 04:40:48 PM by johnthedong

DOB-31/5/1970

Jarsu you beat me to this - damn server lag!  Wink

Butense, GTFO you failed scumbag of a scammer.

edit: added stuff for historical purposes.
Blazr

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:20:16 PM

I would've never guessed he was a scammer until he done that  Roll Eyes

Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:24:39 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

Jarsu you beat me to this - damn server lag!  Wink

I only did that to show you how stupid it is to ask people to put a shoe on their head with a photo.You guys think this is foolproof? My god you are silly.I'm no scammer.Just did this to show the obvious downside of this type of thing.Look where it got you.
Blazr

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:26:46 PM

I only did that to show you how stupid it is to ask people to put a shoe on their head with a photo.You guys think this is foolproof? My god you are silly.I'm no scammer.Just did this to show the obvious downside of this type of thing.Look where it got you.

We realize it is not a fool-proof system, but its the only system we have. The shoe-on-head verification has only failed us a handful of times, and made everybody who did it look like a dumbass.

In this case it worked, we knew that you stole the picture therefore you are a picture-stealing scammer.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:27:39 PM

I would now say with 95% confidence that you are a scammer.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:28:15 PM

DOB-31/5/1970

Jarsu you beat me to this - damn server lag!  Wink

It didn't went too far anyway. You think that a real pic of you putting a shoe on your head is enough for a loan?
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:29:35 PM

Look where it got you.
Look where it got YOU. On to the next username, then? Smiley
Butense (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:30:23 PM

This is true.I do intend to payback at somepoint.Once all the pre order issues get sorted out.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: