Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Even as the Founder of AppleByte, I admit this little toy Doge car is way cool!  (Read 2344 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:41:07 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 11:25:40 PM by First.Bitcoins

Congrats to my friends at Doge, this is just cool, and will introduce more of the public to cryptos!

Come on all you cynics, you have to give them credit, Doge gets a high five for this!

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:07:56 AM

how much are they paying you for all this ? (those two famous guys)
and what other coins are you behind before ?

somebody should be asking..

i think you should be on the record with what coins you made or helped make and then list them.

who thinks this is the OP's first and only coin ?
and who thinks that question is not extremely valuable info for investors ?

ball is in your court..

FUD first & ask questions later™
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:58:42 AM

Just NEAT!

98 Satoshis actually is a high notation for Doge, but the car idea is just neat. Really, coins are in need of representation. Not gambling/hookers/ripoff-investment stuff. Representation as in "we do exist"
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

how much are they paying you for all this ? (those two famous guys)
and what other coins are you behind before ?
somebody should be asking..
i think you should be on the record with what coins you made or helped make and then list them.
who thinks this is the OP's first and only coin ?
and who thinks that question is not extremely valuable info for investors ?
ball is in your court..

I seldom answer fud, unless I think it raises a legitimate question. This comment is a fair question.

First as to why, as founder of Applebyte, I would make this positive post about Doge.

I was certainly not paid, Doge doesn't need me. But I respect their community immensely. AppleByte is not in competition with Doge, we serve two different niches. I have even ridiculed the car sponsorship in more than one post here, compared AppleByte to Doge, and had fun with our recent race to 200 Sat, etc. In every case the Doge community has been respectful and spread no fud. I respect them for that.

But this toy car is a brilliant marketing strategy. It will build brand loyalty for them, and help all cryptos by bringing new users into the industry. They deserve praise for this.

Second, for the record, here is my full crypto background:

I have only been involved in developing one coin, AppleByte. A simple search of my posts will show that.
And as most of us who discovered Bitcoin before the mass release of altcoins, I initially traded Bitcoin, Litecoin & Peercoin. Later I traded Doge, NXT & Dark.
The only coins I hold longterm are AppleByte & Bitcoin. And of course I mine AppleByte; I would never follow any Dev who doesn't invest in his own coin.

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: