Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] the Internet of Coins  (Read 24752 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:15:02 AM

what is it , just another exchnage/ trading platform, or something better?Huh? just curious to know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:59:51 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 03:56:46 AM by Armis

Dear The Internet Of Coins ...

You are cordially invited to be a PICISI sponsor, here is some pre-launch info about PICISI:

1)  What is PICISI - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi/
2)  PICISI Administration - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-administration/
3)  PICISI Sponsors - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/
4)  PICISI Assignments  - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-assignments-international-work-crowdfunding-space/
5)  PICISI Currency - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/pi-anyone-picisi-issued-currency-crowdfunding-space/
6)  Great Expectations For Pi - http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/great-expectations-ahead-picisis-new-currency/#
7)  Pi Is A Currency, A Commodity, And A Means Of Communicating A Sharp Message - http://EzineArticles.com/9013025

Update of our pre-launch goals:  

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 20: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, and Gridcoin); [goal achieved]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 7, [goal achieved & surpassed] .
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:29:43 AM

Nice project Armis. I've sent you a PM.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:45:01 PM

Invitation To Agent725

The admins of PICISI.com are seeking to develop our crowdfunding site. 

We are assembling a tech team, and inviting specific individuals to the team -- agent725 is invited to be part of our tech development team.

If interested please let us know.  The project is expected to last about 15 calendar days, and the work will be distributed between at least 3 experienced developers.

We see you as a crypto expert, we also have a crowdfunding expert, and a social media expert everyone has extensive programming experience.

Currently we have 2 programmers, once we get 3 we will have a meeting to introduce everyone, to select a team leader, and to assign responsibilities.

Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:08:19 PM

Feel free to ask questions!

I dont get it. What are you trying to do here?
Any great idea should be able to be described in a few lines.

(I hope it is not another shitcoin...)
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:01:14 AM

what is it , just another exchnage/ trading platform, or something better?Huh? just curious to know

I dont get it. What are you trying to do here?
Any great idea should be able to be described in a few lines.
Hi there!

In a few lines:
We are developing an ecosystem which allows for easy exchange of value without having to rely on centralized services.
Think of the functionality of Shapeshift, but then decentralized (fully, not federated), anonymous, with userset fees, including both coin- and assetsupport. You can literally download the coins & assets you need from one another. Users can compete each other for having the lowest exchange fee on the network, offering an advantage for a user seeking to trade. New forms of value can be added in modules, by devs or us.

We do not ask of coindevs to invest, nor do we want to do any form of public crowdfunding before you can try out our client. Source will be open so anyone can check. Take a look at the whitepaper if you are looking for more detail Smiley

In other news: today we got funded by the Dutch Foundation for Internet Domain Registration!
Read about it in our blog update. We are registering Internet of Coins as a non-profit foundation, apart from our commercial agency.

Dotrego

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 10:41:47 AM

Update Smiley

Thanks to the SIDN funding, we have expanded the team with two additional coders. Ammo has added a frontend, so we're out of the CLI phase. As an open source project, we have gained support from the NLnet Foundation.

Michiel Leenaars, Director of Strategy at NLnet:
“Digital payment systems and the internet are a great match, but we are at an early stage. There is a lot of experimenting that needs to be done before we can ultimately converge and find the solutions that will scale to the whole Internet. The Internet of Coins is an ambitious open source project, and full of promising ideas. We are looking forward to working with the team to mature their techology.”

Read more about it at http://internetofcoins.org.

And of course; the Cryptsy heist is just another reason to switch to a decentralized exchange system Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 12:34:06 PM

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:25:32 AM

I think its a good Idea to leave some informations here

The Internet of Coins Project is alive and well.
The team has done exceptional work under the radar and they haven't been communicating vetry much about their progress.
About 8 month ago, i released a draft about a decentralized, permissionless, crosschain federated servicebus for apps, coins and services.
Having my roots in Internet and Twittermarketing, i created a network of developers and news outlets, to get the ball rolling.
This is how I got to know about the "Internet-of-Coins" project.
During a face to face meeting at the Europecoin Office, we realized, how similar our concept was and how much we had the same ideas about how
ethics and ideologie had to impact the shape of such a network.
The "Internet of Coins" Team has done an stellar job and was two years ahead, with the implementation.
At the same time publicity has not been generated and in fact they are prefering to be able to stay in the background for now.
So we decided to join our effort.

Said that, let me invite everybody to head over to the current announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.0

and vistit our website, to check out, whats new
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

feel frew to contact me, if you are having questions per PM
user szenekonzept

my name is Matthias Klees
i am since about 18 month maintaining the Europecoin project

my real-life business is
marketing company http://www.szenekonzept.de
and blockchain, point-of-sales http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu

have fun
Matthias Smiley

kawa900jc

Activity: 721

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:40:52 AM

I think its a good Idea to leave some informations here

The Internet of Coins Project is alive and well.
The team has done exceptional work under the radar and they haven't been communicating vetry much about their progress.
About 8 month ago, i released a draft about a decentralized, permissionless, crosschain federated servicebus for apps, coins and services.
Having my roots in Internet and Twittermarketing, i created a network of developers and news outlets, to get the ball rolling.
This is how I got to know about the "Internet-of-Coins" project.
During a face to face meeting at the Europecoin Office, we realized, how similar our concept was and how much we had the same ideas about how
ethics and ideologie had to impact the shape of such a network.
The "Internet of Coins" Team has done an stellar job and was two years ahead, with the implementation.
At the same time publicity has not been generated and in fact they are prefering to be able to stay in the background for now.
So we decided to join our effort.

Said that, let me invite everybody to head over to the current announcement:

and vistit our website, to check out, whats new
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

feel frew to contact me, if you are having questions per PM
user szenekonzept

my name is Matthias Klees
i am since about 18 month maintaining the Europecoin project

my real-life business is
marketing company http://www.szenekonzept.de
and blockchain, point-of-sales http://www.bitcoinsulting.eu

have fun
Matthias Smiley

This is fantastic and I shall post this in the topics of my favorite coins!

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 09:46:51 AM

good idea, they are welcome,
Matthias  Smiley

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:59:37 PM

good idea, they are welcome,
Matthias  Smiley

Nice info, thank you. Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
andyblocks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:14:00 PM

The idea of intersystemic connectivity reminds me of smirtbridge technology, from the Ark project. Is this related in any way to smartbridges?
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:40:40 PM

The idea of intersystemic connectivity reminds me of smirtbridge technology, from the Ark project. Is this related in any way to smartbridges?

Hm for now i can't tell you, because i don't know about "smartbridges" but i know
our project here has been developed, by three developers, who spent 2 years to build it.

The name smartbridge would fit to our concept, so you could possibly have understood our concept
correctly. But given the scale in which we will bridge features, i would be surprised, to see it somerwhere else,
to happen in a shorter time frame.

HINT: I am talking from bridging coins, that have never been seen by our system,  being able to bridge,
into cross payment, app sharing and into an ethereum alike network in realtime, without having to change any code,
because of an API that can rewrite its self by scanning their blockchain.

i will have a look at ARKs technology tomorrow
If he is an active developer and would even have been slightly, be thinking into similar direction,
it may be good to know, that we are currently collecting coin developers, to join our alpha testnet team,
for our first closed testnet run in the next few month. So in case i am assuming right, he may like to apply here:

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

by pressing the "ADD YOUR TEAM HERE" Button
The more competent our test team will be, the better for everybody.

have fun
Matthias

agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:01:11 PM

What the Ark project calls 'SmartBridges', we call modules in the IoC project. Our design is different from the Ark project. There are many cryptocurrencies using different technologies to implement their blockchain and communications. Our modules are designed in such a manner that they are compatible with certain 'groups' of blockchain implementations. So for example our module 'altcoin' supports Bitcoin and all alts derived directly from Bitcoin that have only slight changes in their blockchain implementation. This covers as many coins per module as possible, and takes less development effort to keep up-to-date.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

kawa900jc

Activity: 721

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:22:12 AM

I like this project very much.
Maybe becouse it is going slow just as all my investments see my signature.
Can SOIL also be part of this project?
I own 8% of all available.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:59:58 PM

EVERY COIN will be part of the project,
however at the moment we are searching coin teams with OWN and ACTIVE developers, to take part in our first closed alpha test-net.
We need to have these requirements in the beginning, to have partners, that are able to work and test with us together and actively contribute to possible bug and problem solving.
After this has happened, the project will be able to integrate ANY existing coin and will be open to the public.
If your coin does meet our initial requirements and the developer is willing to actively contribute to our testing process,
please head over to our new thread, read the announcement and apply for the test team:

(this is an invitation to ANY team, that meets these requirements)

have fun
Matthias

Dotrego

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

So, first of all happy 2017 from everyone at Internet of Coins!

I received some questions about the project. To explain;

The Internet of Coins team is developing the network that can link blockchains together. We invited Matthias to team up as he is a far better marketeer than we are, so we can reach other communities and developers from other projects to try it out.

Some status updates:

- The processing engine is polished and rock solid Smiley
- We are currently working with a group of enthusiasts from the Netherlands to have the alpha of the wallet part tested internally. Once we are satisfied with the security, functionality, and usability we´ll make it available for public testing and developers. At the current rate, probably around the end of March.  
- We´re adding a PR/marketeer to make sure updates are published more often. Usually everybody is either devving for the project or devving for a client Tongue
- As of January 1st, we´ve increased time spent on the project to make sure the progression remains on track. As a non-profit institution, we have some legal matters to attend to as well for the research grants we have applied to. Nobody likes paperwork, but we need it to provide accountability.

Regarding the closed beta in Matthias´ thread; of course the software will eventually be open and available to any developer, we release under GPLv3.
Currently, it will remain closed while we´re running the alpha tests.

Greetings,
Robert

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

So, first of all happy 2017 from everyone at Internet of Coins!

I received some questions about the project. To explain;

The Internet of Coins team is developing the network that can link blockchains together. We invited Matthias to team up as he is a far better marketeer than we are, so we can reach other communities and developers from other projects to try it out.

Some status updates:

- The processing engine is polished and rock solid Smiley
- We are currently working with a group of enthusiasts from the Netherlands to have the alpha of the wallet part tested internally. Once we are satisfied with the security, functionality, and usability we´ll make it available for public testing and developers. At the current rate, probably around the end of March. 
- We´re adding a PR/marketeer to make sure updates are published more often. Usually everybody is either devving for the project or devving for a client Tongue
- As of January 1st, we´ve increased time spent on the project to make sure the progression remains on track. As a non-profit institution, we have some legal matters to attend to as well for the research grants we have applied to. Nobody likes paperwork, but we need it to provide accountability.

Regarding the closed beta in Matthias´ thread; of course the software will eventually be open and available to any developer, we release under GPLv3.
Currently, it will remain closed while we´re running the alpha tests.

Greetings,
Robert

Thank you for the update, its a pleasure to work with a professional team.

excited
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

You added your team on fedchain, kawa?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: