Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] the Internet of Coins  (Read 24752 times)
Dotrego

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

We are running a bounty of $500 for the development of a Faucet for generating BitShares addresses. Apply now!

Currently, we are working on the Internet of Coins wallet v1. The faucet will enable us to finish the token distribution to our crowdfunders, as well as support the BitShares system fully on our platform.

Goal

The current bottleneck with supporting BitShares lies in how their BitShares addresses are created. We already wrote about this earlier. The current available faucets are simply not sufficient to provide our wallet users a reliable service.
As we want to support all blockchains, we have decided to set up an additional, decentralized faucet to create addresses. This, to help both our and the BitShares community. We are running a bounty of $500 in BTC.
Any developer with an understanding of the BitShares ecosystem is welcome to join.

- Open

Bounty:

- $500

Details:

- Faucet can be set up from existing parts or coded from scratch.
- Node.js (https://nodejs.org/en/) is preferred, but all languages are accepted
- A VPS will be provided as development environment
- Best practices in development are expected; e.g. comments
- Two applicants will be chosen to build the solution individually
- Bounty will be paid in BTC, after quality check
- Further details can be provided after selection

Deadline:

Application deadline: September 21st, 2018
Delivery deadline: October 8th, 2018

Apply now! Smiley

Apply directly via bounties@internetofcoins.org, or contact us for more information via Telegram or Twitter.

Please, send us:

- A link to (one of your) repositories with some of your existing code
- Your experience with BitShares
- Your preferred programming languages

For additional technical information, contact our developers via our Riot channel or check out our main Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jenni5

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Quite an interesting project. Check out Alluma as well - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789065
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

I like to ask if any bounty participants had been paid for last year twitter campaign. I sent a PM to goinmerry as being refereed to from the telegram group. I noticed he barely comes online and the few times he showed up he didn't reply my message. I want believe is being busy but I just thought I need some explanations for clarification.
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

As far as I can tell, all have been rewarded. Will go and check this, we should keep our promises.
PS: response took a while because we primarily update the main thread Smiley

SkelpyCoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

why do these opportunities always go wrong? Huh

》》》 SKELPY - CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN 《《《 (https://www.skelpy.co)
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

Hi Skelpy! No worries, we've just released a new version of the wallet at https://internetofcoins.org.

Also: in the first half of 2019 we will release the platform client with documentation, so you can hook up Skelpycoin as well Smiley

@RoyalFestus; apparently Goinmerry offered several opportunities back during the campaign to send in an address. Please PM me with your wallet addresses for the current 6 HYBRID types, I'll check what has been transferred.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Hi Skelpy! No worries, we've just released a new version of the wallet at https://internetofcoins.org.

Also: in the first half of 2019 we will release the platform client with documentation, so you can hook up Skelpycoin as well Smiley

@RoyalFestus; apparently Goinmerry offered several opportunities back during the campaign to send in an address. Please PM me with your wallet addresses for the current 6 HYBRID types, I'll check what has been transferred.

Great project!

Like also to see an integration of EnergyCoin with www.EnergyExchange.eu (CounterParty clone on PoS EnergyCoin).
Soon we have all documentation on Github and an extra server @ www.EnergyWallet.eu
The other project I like to integrate: Stakecoin.

Have a nice day,

Jan

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

I hope people got some mails recently and got access to their dashboard and their reward or purchase. This place looks quite quiet for a while and no one made a post not even the admin in this forum. We already believed the project is dead, how can u wake it up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: