Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPESO] - E-Peso Initiative | Philippine Government-backed  (Read 69282 times)
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:35:21 PM

You can now trade your epesos for via or xhc on viacoin's clearinghouse in the clearwallet decentralized exchange. Just saying...

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePesoInitiative (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

I sent PM two days ago but have not received anything. could you please check? thx!

Still not received any. could you check please?

Coins received. thx!

Same here, coins in my wallet in clearwater. BTW I did remove E-Peso from my signature as I guess you don't want more people coming to the thread asking you for coins.

Sure. We plan to distribute to Filipino communities now. I'll advise this thread on where we last did our distribution.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:49:56 PM

received, thanks for sharing the coins.
I will keep watching this coin.
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:30:38 PM

free epeso's received!

Thanks

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
JUmpy14

Activity: 922
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:10:42 PM

receive thanks

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:27:53 AM

is this ever going to be added to trex?  Undecided

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ePesoInitiative (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:08:25 PM

is this ever going to be added to trex?  Undecided

Not until http://xch.blockscan.com/address.aspx?q=Vc7vBkkqVYpSYWHm6Crkyc9pRxYLwo9Zwv goes to zero which means we have given away most of it to Filipinos.

Free giveaway is done here and we're about to wrap up the free giveaways in another Filipino crypto community. We'll inform you where we have been.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

Hiya, gimme a few more and I have another forum where I can give it away for free. I can't say which one since I'm just a member, but there are some pretty big hitters there, and a whole bunch of pinoys as well.

fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:22:22 PM

I will sell my coins if someone's interest for a very small price(need to pay some rental rigs).
Good project here.
Pm if interest.
naplam

Activity: 252

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 08:49:13 PM

The epeso.co and e-peso.org domains are for sale on namecheap.com anyone interested can grab them for the listed price or make lower offers. Or pm me if you want to buy in bitcoin directly.

karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

The epeso.co and e-peso.org domains are for sale on namecheap.com anyone interested can grab them for the listed price or make lower offers. Or pm me if you want to buy in bitcoin directly.

you accused the devs to be total liars three posts earlier and now you want to sell them the domains... opportunist.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
naplam

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:22:09 AM

you accused the devs to be total liars three posts earlier and now you want to sell them the domains... opportunist.
I just said the truth, that the government is not behind them. They hope that will happen? good luck with that. Now, I have the domains, they're for sale for anyone interested, not just the "devs" of this non-coin. How is my offering them for sale "opportunistic"? should you tell me who I can sell a domain to?

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

I just said the truth, that the government is not behind them. They hope that will happen? good luck with that. Now, I have the domains, they're for sale for anyone interested, not just the "devs" of this non-coin. How is my offering them for sale "opportunistic"? should you tell me who I can sell a domain to?

You clearly dont know what the hell you're talking about.

First off, let me remind you off the bat that this a free distrbuted coin. Even if the worst happens, nobody loses anything. Second, you make a blatant copy of e-peso coin and claim that yours is the real e-peso and is guaranteed backed by the Philippine govt. Then when no one falls for your bullshit, you finally take your scam down. If you weren't gutless enough, you also had the nerve to come back here and make the very same claims your own coin was doing and are now trying to sell the domain to the devs you copied from.

LOL. You're not very smart are you & how low can you go dude? Here, have a teaspoon of pride.  Wink

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:40:25 AM

First off, let me remind you off the bat that this a free distrbuted coin. Even if the worst happens, nobody loses anything. Second, you make a blatant copy of e-peso coin and claim that yours is the real e-peso and is guaranteed backed by the Philippine govt. Then when no one falls for your bullshit, you finally take your scam down. If you weren't gutless enough, you also had the nerve to come back here and make the very same claims your own coin was doing and are now trying to sell the domain to the devs you copied from.

LOL. You're not very smart are you & how low can you go dude? Here, have a teaspoon of pride.  Wink

+1,  J9901  I support your views
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:03:01 AM

+1,  J9901  I support your views
aggree it too, indeed an opportunist.
it is free for joining in,so no one will lose.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jowo88

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:55:08 AM

Coins received,, thank you,,
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:17:28 PM

When will we see the Faucet?

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:31:04 PM

what's the next plan of dev team after the free distribution?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:49:02 PM

what's the next plan of dev team after the free distribution?

It seems they still need to finish the giveaway for the Filipino communities then everything will be rolled out from there;

Free giveaway is done here and we're about to wrap up the free giveaways in another Filipino crypto community. We'll inform you where we have been.
naplam

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

I explained the situation clearly in the OP, no misleading like there is here in the "real Cheesy" epeso thread.

nobody loses anything? You're losing and wasting your time but since it's probably not worth shit anyway go on wasting it who cares.

Btw, epeso.co and e-peso.org are still up for sale for interested parties

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: