Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:07:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite BTC poker site?  (Read 2741 times)
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:22:37 AM

Betcoin Poker https://poker.betcoin.ag  is the best I think, lots of promotions and freerolls and nice poker client.
How old is this client?

EDIT: Like 3 players, too small.

must be almost a year old now, theres ring games but not many, mostly for tournaments, try starting tables players will join.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:22:59 AM

i'd prefer betcoin poker too. nice site, better software, fast cash-outs. also shared network...

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:43:04 AM

I only play Texas Hold'em in Poker and my fav site was cryptpoker.eu and it proved the most profitable for me but slowly it lost all the players and it stayed active for a while but didn't survived. I still have some funds in sealswithclubs but I always have trouble accessing that site.

yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:48:59 PM

nitrogensports.eu Smiley

Banned**
dave23

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

hello scam site owner micon i give you evidence  so many times & you ignore so don't go with evidence don't say that i have also less activity......

I take a complaint like this much more seriously.  It is clear you are a real human.

I would like to understand your issue, & I do not recall any previous communication.  Please post it publicly here or in our SwC thread, or email me micon@sealswithclubs.eu and I can promise you a personal response.

at last a attention it was 2 or 3 months ago & was  45 chips or .045 btc in my account , name was "mdbasit" played hyper80 & win 50+ chips, people lost me on freerolls & send negative feedback to this account for using multiple accounts on freerolls but i never played multiple account in cash games i win those chips from hyper80 because of this issues i create new account name "realbasit" Then send 45 chips to "realbasit" then submit a cash out request & my account frozen by your support no reply from support...no games played by "realbasit" if u can resolve this matter will great for me now my account name on seals is "hardtime" i use only one account.........

it was a mistake by me for playing multiple accounts on freerolls but there is no clear issue about multiple accounts my question is how can u frozen my chips which was own from hyper80 & the buy-in was a loan from kennyrogers2"

too many people's play multiple accounts now why you accept multiple login? why no response from support? don't you think your site need to more improve ? don't go with money go with legality....waiting for your answer.....

So, to recap....you broke the rules clearly stated in the FAQ and the site applied the repercussions which were also clearly stated.....

https://sealswithclubs.eu/seals-faq/#multi-account

Seals With Clubs does permit players to have multiple accounts/usernames as long as only one is used in play at a time. Playing multiple accounts at the same cash game table or in the same tournament is STRICTLY prohibited.
[....]
Seals With Clubs vigilantly monitors the site for violations of the multiaccounting rules, and violators are subject to punitive actions such as account seizure, balance seizure, and/or restrictions on future play on the site. Punitive actions will be applied at the discretion of Seals management.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:42:00 PM

hello scam site owner micon i give you evidence  so many times & you ignore so don't go with evidence don't say that i have also less activity......

I take a complaint like this much more seriously.  It is clear you are a real human.

I would like to understand your issue, & I do not recall any previous communication.  Please post it publicly here or in our SwC thread, or email me micon@sealswithclubs.eu and I can promise you a personal response.

at last a attention it was 2 or 3 months ago & was  45 chips or .045 btc in my account , name was "mdbasit" played hyper80 & win 50+ chips, people lost me on freerolls & send negative feedback to this account for using multiple accounts on freerolls but i never played multiple account in cash games i win those chips from hyper80 because of this issues i create new account name "realbasit" Then send 45 chips to "realbasit" then submit a cash out request & my account frozen by your support no reply from support...no games played by "realbasit" if u can resolve this matter will great for me now my account name on seals is "hardtime" i use only one account.........

it was a mistake by me for playing multiple accounts on freerolls but there is no clear issue about multiple accounts my question is how can u frozen my chips which was own from hyper80 & the buy-in was a loan from kennyrogers2"

too many people's play multiple accounts now why you accept multiple login? why no response from support? don't you think your site need to more improve ? don't go with money go with legality....waiting for your answer.....

So, to recap....you broke the rules clearly stated in the FAQ and the site applied the repercussions which were also clearly stated.....

Seals With Clubs does permit players to have multiple accounts/usernames as long as only one is used in play at a time. Playing multiple accounts at the same cash game table or in the same tournament is STRICTLY prohibited.
[....]
Seals With Clubs vigilantly monitors the site for violations of the multiaccounting rules, and violators are subject to punitive actions such as account seizure, balance seizure, and/or restrictions on future play on the site. Punitive actions will be applied at the discretion of Seals management.

multiaccounting the free rolls lol so sad.  no getting those chips back.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:08:20 PM

Hey, I am tired of sealwithclubs, outdated client and can't cashout through it. Which poker client has the nicest design (in your opinion) and the best function? The closer to pokerstars the better.

as stated above nitrogensports.eu is nice and also betcoinpoker.com is very nice if you like gambling in general and a good fun game to pass the time check out my signature is fun game :-)
forsakenpnut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:11:24 PM

seal with clubs is the best one. Lots of bonuses too.

sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:27:04 PM

seal with clubs is the best one. Lots of bonuses too.
Biggest one you mean?

Thanks for all suggestions, keep them comming!

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:53:49 PM

not sure if they are still active but grid poker was/is really nice, was my favorite to play on. Outside of seals, bet coin, nitrogensports & k8 poker I'm not sure there are many more worth mentioning.
ytr8

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:24:56 AM

Hey, I am tired of sealwithclubs, outdated client and can't cashout through it. Which poker client has the nicest design (in your opinion) and the best function? The closer to pokerstars the better.
Pokerstars is very good but can't play using Bitcoin. i now play  poker (hold'em) at NETBET POKER.
Hi , i am looking for  a poker client to play using BTC,but not find.anyone know it please tell me .thanks

b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:12:53 AM

[....]

can u read it again i played multiple accounts on just freerolls & "realbasit" account just for withdraw why they ban that account which i never play any game?

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:43:43 PM

Been enjoying freerolls at nitro and betcoin on sundays.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dave23

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:45:14 PM

[....]

can u read it again i played multiple accounts on just freerolls & "realbasit" account just for withdraw why they ban that account which i never play any game?

Because you cheated in the freeroll and cheaters have ALL of their accounts seized?  Why would you think that it was OK to cheat in a freeroll?
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:05:41 PM

Because you cheated in the freeroll and cheaters have ALL of their accounts seized?  Why would you think that it was OK to cheat in a freeroll?

It is definitely not ok to cheat in freerolls. But, freezing ALL the funds a little too big of an outcome of the situation. If it was a normal tournament then it would be fine. But cheating for 1 chip, and getting account frozen, is a bit of a long stretch. Seals, should probably, just ban him from playing, and return the funds.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:41:28 PM

There is a BTC gambling review website:

http://bitcoingambling.reviews/

There is a poker section too

b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:45:45 AM

with your kind information account name "realbasit" was frozen with 45 chips & that was won by me from "mdbasit" hyper80 i never played multiple accounts in cash games & with free roll you can't win such amount of chips that every time happened no reply from micon ...

their rule is u can use multiple accounts but not same table or cash games

i never played same table & never play cash games with two accounts....that's it,,,,,i want 45 chips with the account realbasit

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:03:26 PM

you broke the rules basit. any gambling site on the web does not allow multiple account whether you play or not.

also this is not your first scam. i know your nickname "basit" from many scams in bitcointalk forum. so we all know you as a scammer. i am not suprised. again basit and again new scam issue.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:19:56 PM

1)  So you mutli-accounted our freerolls and are angry you were banned?  for this you say it's our fault?  Clearly you must have known what you were doing was wrong...

here is the verbose language from the FAQ:
May I have more than one Seals account?

The rules against tournament multiaccounting specifically prohibits a single person from using multiple accounts to acquire krill.

Several individuals using the same IP address from a single home are permitted to play in the same multiple table tournament on their own accounts, but they may not play in the same cash game or single-table tournament together.

Seals With Clubs does not condone, acknowledge, or help with account purchases or transfers of ownership.

your story is a proof that we are a fair site, not the opposite.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

It is definitely not ok to cheat in freerolls. But, freezing ALL the funds a little too big of an outcome of the situation. If it was a normal tournament then it would be fine. But cheating for 1 chip, and getting account frozen, is a bit of a long stretch. Seals, should probably, just ban him from playing, and return the funds.

Sometimes we offer really juicy freerolls, like tonight's 400 chip "anyone can enter" during DonkDown radio.  If someone tries to cheat the system, they risk losing their entire balance.  We want this information to be very loud, very public, because then maybe this will cause cheaters to think twice about trying to rape SwC player equity.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: