Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Hero member account. avatar and signature is a must  (Read 1443 times)
SilverAdd (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:30:57 AM

topic says it all. account will be used for advertising, so avatar and signature is a must.
i will use escrow when purchasing, so escrow providers please post here your rates.
offers welcome, just to save your and mines time i would say 0.7 is somewhere around i am willing to pay.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

topic says it all. account will be used for advertising, so avatar and signature is a must.
i will use escrow when purchasing, so escrow providers please post here your rates.
offers welcome, just to save your and mines time i would say 0.7 is somewhere around i am willing to pay.

Einsteinium (EMC2) will escrow free

btw, I don't think you will be above to change the avatar
PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

Got offered one Legendary account, but turned out it was hacked. Be careful while buying.

I am looking for a high activity account, but prices quoted were too high.
SilverAdd (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:33:41 PM

For hero with avatar and signature I would pay max 1BTC.
coins will held at escrow provider till I am sure that trade was legit.
No way I am buing without escrow or in a rush.
So offer only if agree with that
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:50:05 PM

For hero with avatar and signature I would pay max 1BTC.
coins will held at escrow provider till I am sure that trade was legit.
No way I am buing without escrow or in a rush.
So offer only if agree with that

If I heard right you can get easily Hero accout @1 or 1.25 BTC.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

Wow accounts are worth over 1BTC? What is my account worth just out of curiosity? (I would never sell it though).
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:01:18 PM

Wow accounts are worth over 1BTC? What is my account worth just out of curiosity? (I would never sell it though).

There is so many seller who selling Hero account above 1 BTC.
So same with your account worth around 1 BTC.

P.S. But you have very good trust feedback so may be someone will give you 2 BTC because of your feedback.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:49:45 PM

P.S. But you have very good trust feedback so may be someone will give you 2 BTC because of your feedback.
Even without the positive trust his account would probably fetch closer to 1.3 - 1.5 range if he would be willing to wait for the right buyer. Probably more if he waited a month or two to get activity solidly above 500. With the positive trust it would probably go for a little bit more but not 1 more, maybe .5 to .75 more
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:45:07 PM

Even without the positive trust his account would probably fetch closer to 1.3 - 1.5 range if he would be willing to wait for the right buyer. Probably more if he waited a month or two to get activity solidly above 500. With the positive trust it would probably go for a little bit more but not 1 more, maybe .5 to .75 more

What do you think my account is worth?

(Not that I would sell it.)

ACCTseller

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

It really depends on how long you are willing to wait for a buyer (if you were selling it). The fact that you have more then 800 activity means you could become legendary at any time. I would say that you could get in excess of 3 btc if you were willing to wait for someone who wants a very high activity account. If you are desperate for money and need to sell right away then you would probably get much less potentially getting offers in the .5 to 1 range.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:32:16 PM

It really depends on how long you are willing to wait for a buyer (if you were selling it). The fact that you have more then 800 activity means you could become legendary at any time. I would say that you could get in excess of 3 btc if you were willing to wait for someone who wants a very high activity account. If you are desperate for money and need to sell right away then you would probably get much less potentially getting offers in the .5 to 1 range.

What does "becoming legendary" represent?

(Sorry if that's a stupid question, haven't used the forum in awhile)

ACCTseller

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:38:23 PM

What does "becoming legendary" represent?

(Sorry if that's a stupid question, haven't used the forum in awhile)
The legendary rank is a new rank that occurs "randomly" (there is a calculation to figure out when your specific account will become legendary, but I am not 100% sure on how exactly to calculate it) between 780 and 1030 (?) activity. A legendary account would likely be worth more then a hero account with the same activity ranking.
SilverAdd (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

thanks for info. let's get back on topic. still seeking to buy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: