Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What has Facebook done to society?  (Read 1812 times)
L.Detweiler (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:30:50 AM

I didn't know how bad it was until I saw the video below. Please see that those people in that video are legends and only deal in facts. That's what got a couple of them in trouble.

This is not a Facebook bash, it's a bash about the government considering all internet users as an unprotected third party.

Facebook is control over the people while the government is enforcing their cyber-war against citizens using information technologies.

Facebook = Business to condition people to disclose and permanently record their personal information/thoughts and actions in a legally unprotected third party contract.

Advertiser & government = customer

Facebook User = product/target

*By regeristing you agree you are involved as a third party and have no legal privacy rights that can be claimed as valid(this is a fact and is recorded in thousands of court cases).

**You are rewarded by receiving "Social" credits for reveiling your personal information and agreeing that information can be shared with advertisers and the government at their requests(no warrant needed due to third party legal status).
                                      ~ Jacob Appelbaum

Jacob Appelbaum quote:

"Facebook is control by servalance"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i85fX9-sKYo
carpetbagger

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:26:27 AM

*head explodes*

Keep clam & hodl on
gregheflee

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:11:17 PM

It makes the society more judgemental and insulting.
Bad Uncle

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:26:29 PM

Can't blame Facebook when people willingly give them this info. Facebook is just a natural evolution and have tapped into what peopl;e want and they're now just capitalizing on this.
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:04:43 PM

Nothing, only want money

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:38:18 PM

Facebook creates bad problems many people spend so much time with
jbrnt

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:12:20 PM

Facebook puts something new on the table and users loved it. The problem is it being free. Then facebook must find a way to make money. The obivious way to package their clients into products.

If any user doesn't like it this way. Tell facebook about about it and delete all your content. I have done this years ago.
nikkoy

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

facebook has been a place where people put their emotions, heartaches, bitterness and anything. It has been a place where the whole life of a person is discussed.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:03:55 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 04:52:21 PM by LaudaM

Well I didn't read that article or watch the video. I'm afraid that there is going to be something stupid in it..
To answer what it has done: it pretty much broke society to a certain level, after which other applications/services have continued breaking it..
Just look at our current young generation (teens specially, let's say 14-20 although the younger ones have started using Facebook too). It's like FB created a bad generation. Staying away is the right thing to do.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:13:20 PM

Facebook... aka the CIA's peephole... aka the world's largest facial recognition database... aka keep the sheep occupied while the elite takes our rights away without a fight. I do not use Facebook anymore. I haven't used it in years, and I never will use it again.

graves

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:52:21 PM

i created more fake friends  Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 07:56:52 PM

Facebook made me know the horrors of baby spam, if you have any friends who actually want to get pregnant delete your account as soon as you can.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

Facebook made me know the horrors of baby spam, if you have any friends who actually want to get pregnant delete your account as soon as you can.

As long as they dont delete the burd wanting to get pregger's.. pmsl.. however will she do that with no volunteers?
graves

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:10:51 PM

Girl gets preggo, omg my life is complete! LOL.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

Better let facebook know.. so you can find out if your really the dad.. pmsl

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:18:27 PM

LOL I should have known that would have been taken the wrong way, fucking internet lol Tongue
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:57:16 PM

Well I didn't read that article or watch the video. I'm afraid that there is going to be something stupid in it..
To answer what it has done: it pretty much broke society to a certain level, after which other applications/services have continued breaking it..
Just look at our current young generation (teens specially, let's say 14-20 although the younger ones have started using Facebook too). It's like FB created a bad generation. Staying away is the right thing to do.

I bet every new older generation says that about teenagers xD Before that was violent video games or something and before that television lol.
But then there are real problems like the loss of privacy and our other rights. : /

sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

Facebook has helped ruined society. Imagine how the world will look when the people born after 00 are the grown ups...

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:00:26 AM

I dont like Facebook for a basic reason, it makes people unsocial. They cant be bothered to go out and meet up but would rather spend time chatting on it.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:45:08 AM

I dont like Facebook for a basic reason, it makes people unsocial. They cant be bothered to go out and meet up but would rather spend time chatting on it.

If people are chatting on it they aren't really being unsocial lol. More like lazy I think! xD
But the main problem is that everything you do is recorded and the government and companies can use that information as they want. : /

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: