Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox supports Dwolla  (Read 10580 times)
_s3v3n_

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:50:57 AM

Looks as if there was pent up demand to sell today [at least via Dwolla] if the steady price drop MtGox/USD is any indicator.  Volume is pretty high still and price has steadily dropped since Mt. Gox restored their transactional ability with Dwolla.

Might be a buying opportunity coming up if you are into that [don't take my word for anything when it comes to market speculation].

That's what they call "bubble" mate. Simple as that.

RDD RjBUYX75fvQ1yeSDJPkuB5wU35etvZ9JES
eodchop

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Use Linux!

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 12:59:04 PM

Has anyone still not received all of their withdrawls?
NicholasBell

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 10:53:40 PM

I still have not received my one and only withdrawal attempt from MtGox, initiated on May 27, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. I wonder if I'll ever see it.
Veldy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:03:32 AM

I still have not received my one and only withdrawal attempt from MtGox, initiated on May 27, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. I wonder if I'll ever see it.

Have you bothered to login or communicate with them?  Yes, they messed up big.  They did however, make things right.  They do have a support tab if you login, use it <hint -- the solution>.  I would like to see more trading move to TradeHill [and even a third or forth exchange].  Balanced between them with something a bit unique about each of them perhaps.  TradeHill is a wonderful site and great people.  MtGox is honest and honorable, so if they owe you, it can easily be verified whether they paid you [Dwolla has the records and MtGox has the transaction key in your account history].  Now that the problem is fixed, complaining here isn't going to help you get your money that you say they owe you; that is up to you.

If you have found my post helpful, please donate what you feel it is worth: 18vaZ4K62WiL6W2Qoj9AE1cerfCHRaUW4x
NicholasBell

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:20:25 AM

Have you bothered to login or communicate with them?  Yes, they messed up big.  They did however, make things right.  They do have a support tab if you login, use it <hint -- the solution>.  I would like to see more trading move to TradeHill [and even a third or forth exchange].  Balanced between them with something a bit unique about each of them perhaps.  TradeHill is a wonderful site and great people.  MtGox is honest and honorable, so if they owe you, it can easily be verified whether they paid you [Dwolla has the records and MtGox has the transaction key in your account history].  Now that the problem is fixed, complaining here isn't going to help you get your money that you say they owe you; that is up to you.

Yep, of course I have been emailing them. The purpose of me posting here is so that my process in retrieving my money is transparent.
Veldy

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 02:01:03 AM

Quote from: NicholasBell link=topic=8280.msg230004#msg230004

Yep, of course I have been emailing them. The purpose of me posting here is so that my process in retrieving my money is transparent.

I suggest that you log in and use their new support option.  I have no idea how it works, but I did communicate with somebody there and I can tell you support will most definitely be improving.  I can't say in what way, how much or even when, but the new support option is a relatively quick result considering the load they were under last week and I find that quite encouraging.

EDIT: I clearly have not been their fan boy, so the fact that I wrote this should mean something.  I  also should say that the communication that I did have indicated no specific action, just an honest intent and I believe the ability to make it happen; I am in know way "in the loop".

If you have found my post helpful, please donate what you feel it is worth: 18vaZ4K62WiL6W2Qoj9AE1cerfCHRaUW4x
Veldy

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 02:15:51 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2011, 03:01:14 AM by Veldy

To everybody that has emailed them; I believe all you need to send them is the transaction key for the transaction didn't close.  Repeated emails means that they spend the time looking up you information for each email so they get to it.  I think I sent four, and they were all responded too (although I don't think in the same order that I sent them) and it was clear that they pulled up the information each time including one response indicating that the funds were accepted by Dwolla and to contact them (yes, it was Dwolla for the person who thought I was being coy about not indicating the method of withdrawal that I used), but not only did I know this already, but the funds were in my bank account.  My point is too many emails out of frustration didn't and probably won't help (I was clearly guilty of that).  Hopefully the new support option they have is a good first step in the right direction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: