Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would any like to join GLOBAL COIN RESERVE before it goes public  (Read 5736 times)
changes_04 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

If anyone would like to join GLOBAL COIN RESERVE let me know. Set to be the first crypto currency backed by gold. Currently trading at almost 0.58 and is not open sourced until DEC/JAN/FEB. When open sourced could trade at $3 to $10. Packages available now. INVITE ONLY. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Invite only link.

http://davis1329.GlobalCoinReserve.com

Mining packages start from $70 and you get a minimum of 5 coins a day.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

You know there is a coin already called Global Coin right ?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/GLC_BTC

edit:
it's over a year old too i think LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:53:19 AM

edit:

This is exactly what I mean about jealous lab fags and the crypto community

do you have no testicles?

you couldn't have said that in a pm? man to man, as advice?

like a gossiping little woman you had to attempt to belittle a productive individual in front of his potential coin users?

for what? to gain some sick pleasure to sedate your mind from the feeling of self pitty and hate, because you don't have the initiative or will power to put your own shit together so you tear someone down who is living the life that you envy

lousy peasants
changes_04 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:53:58 AM

edit:

No I didn't.  Im not the creator im just trying to gain members. How popular is global coin? GCR has over 20,000 paying members and apparently is rising rapidly the lest few weeks. I recommend looking it up and adding it on Facebook for more info.
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 03:19:31 PM

im just trying to gain members.

Prospective members might appreciate having their attention drawn to the fact that the “Global Coin Reserve Mailing Address” is reported by the web site as located in the US (“The Global Coin Reserve corporate headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas with operations worldwide. ”). By contrast, the web site --- the actual place of origin of the service --- is in the Seychelles: “This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the Company from its offices within the State of Seychelles”.

I doubt that I need to speculate explicitly on why a US business offering a “crypto currency home business opportunity” might choose to operate via a remotely-delivered service hosted in the Seychelles.

Cheers

Graham
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

edit:

i guess he try to find refer

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:38:33 PM

im just trying to gain members.

Prospective members might appreciate having their attention drawn to the fact that the “Global Coin Reserve Mailing Address” is reported by the web site as located in the US (“The Global Coin Reserve corporate headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas with operations worldwide. ”). By contrast, the web site --- the actual place of origin of the service --- is in the Seychelles: “This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the Company from its offices within the State of Seychelles”.

I doubt that I need to speculate explicitly on why a US business offering a “crypto currency home business opportunity” might choose to operate via a remotely-delivered service hosted in the Seychelles.

Cheers

Graham

Yet ANOTHER example of how foolish you crypto peasants are

you fuckwits will go to every length possible to ruin someone else's project but wont move an inch towards making your own project, developing a coin or doing anything worthwhile

you are a 100 percent grade A certified SCUMBAG

you are a jealous little dipshit!

you come online to play fake internet detective all day, but you wont do anything at all to put money into your own pockets

all that you crypto peasants are able to to is find someone who IS being active and who is making money and tear them down in attempt to embarass them publicly

NEWSFLASH you are the only embarrassment here!!! how about you use that same effort that you are using to spread gossip about another man, to work on your on money making project

you are jealous because whilst you sit there stuffing your fat repulsive face with fatty foods people such as myself are making shit loads of money

sucks to be you
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 04:12:45 PM

wont move an inch towards making your own project, developing a coin or doing anything worthwhile

Well I'm flattered, a personal virtuoso-attempt trolling performance, no less. Can't say I'm impressed, even if you have given me more wordage than Spoetnik (nyah, nyah, Spoetnik, who's the daddy now?).

For marks, I'll only give you an overall C- and only 4/10 on the fake rage; my contribution to the cryptocurrency community is evidenced in my sig. I'll give you 6 for literacy, you nearly spelled correctly all the instances of embarrass.

I shall take full advantage of your ineptitude and respond to your asinine accusations by advertising the services we do offer:  I'm looking forward to receiving your £35 (in a cryptocurrency of our choice) for one (or more ... you have friends, don't you?) of Minkiz' cool prints:

http://minkiz.co/shop

I just need to sort out the payment processor, was originally planning to use moolah but Ngaio accurately assessed them as in trouble, haven't found a replacement yet. Actually, I'm still working out whether I actually need anything more than a daemon and a textarea for people to enter their name+address. It's tempting, I must say.

I recommend you not to lose hope and to keep trying, full jerkdom is well within your grasp, I'm sure.

Cheers

Graham
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 05:30:42 PM

spread gossip

Fool's mate, I believe:

Thanks for the game, must do it again sometime.

Cheers

Graham
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:06:07 AM

Amazing find Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
changes_04 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:44:00 AM

spread gossip

Fool's mate, I believe:

https://i.imgur.com/rCZcdX2.jpg

Thanks for the game, must do it again sometime.

Cheers

Graham

Anthony Eufemio runs a company called coincraft.io and funny enough  thats the website address where my coin wallet is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQbYjmhLLIA

And

http://anthony.eufem.io/

He is a real person

mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:54:07 AM

The company operates in the crypto-currency MLM niche, 'm out
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:27:55 AM

Mr. Chu is CEO of clone coins or what ?
hmm what a bummer i always wanted to be a CEO of a shit-coin ..i'd feel like such a big shot Smiley

Id prob have to get suit though right ?
I know !
I can be the CEO of the Spoetnik Foundation  Cool
Executive in charge of Githubbery ?
Chariman of the Fork Board ?

ewww Wink all these fancy schmantsy stock exchange terminologies makes my special place tingle !!
i will say in my big deep movie announcer voice now..
Coming soon to a shitcoin scam forum near you.. Scam Coin #1,245 brought to you by the 2girlsONEcup Foundation'z

this Tosh.0 coin is looking legit.. prob has the oldest coin cloner in all of crypto..
you can see the Tosh.0 coin dev below giving a foundation key note white paper IPO/ICO crowd funding / angel investment seminar speaking engagement with graphs !

FUD first & ask questions later™
gjhiggins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:53:48 AM

Pretty much assuredly NOT.

Mr. Ken Chu's wikipedia image is inaccurately published on the Global Coin Reserve web site as being that of Anthony Eufemio. There may be an explanation for this other than misrepresentation but potential investors should price the risk accordingly, being aware that instances of similar misrepresentation have been noted in ANNs by apparently unrelated others. In these other instances, once the mismatch was detected there was no further communication from the devs, thus rather confirming people's suspicions. This instance may be different, or it may not. I'm not one for trying to dictate people's actions but I do recommend that you at least price the risk accordingly.

Cheers

Graham
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:54:36 AM

lol nice pics here!

changes_04 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:07:50 AM

Mr. Ken Chu's wikipedia image is inaccurately published on the Global Coin Reserve web site as being that of Anthony Eufemio. There may be an explanation for this other than misrepresentation but potential investors should price the risk accordingly, being aware that instances of similar misrepresentation have been noted in ANNs by apparently unrelated others. In these other instances, once the mismatch was detected there was no further communication from the devs, thus rather confirming people's suspicions. This instance may be different, or it may not. I'm not one for trying to dictate people's actions but I do recommend that you at least price the risk accordingly.

Cheers

Graham

I brought it up on GCRs facebook page and eventually got answers.  They proved Anthony was real but later finally admitted that it obviously isnt his picture. Unprofessional yes, but it doesnt disprove anything GCR are about or what they're trying to do.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:13:37 AM

Cheers

Graham

I brought it up on GCRs facebook page and eventually got answers.  They proved Anthony was real but later finally admitted that it obviously isnt his picture. Unprofessional yes, but it doesnt disprove anything GCR are about or what they're trying to do.

rolf.. red flags. stay away peeps
changes_04 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:17:51 AM

Like anything its a risk absolutely but its a matter of opinion.  Im not going to jam it down people's throats I was hoping to get a couple people on board though but I understand why people dont want to
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:27:52 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 02:53:33 PM by gravitate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNs_-W8DMXI

Dont worry its all legit LOL. We will see when etherium comes out.

To peel or not to peel.
miningteam23

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 04:25:27 PM

GCR is nothing but a ponzi scam!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: