Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How IT people waste their time to making BTC sites, who do not have users  (Read 2050 times)
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:54:35 PM

It's not a demand NOW, in the future who knows? Thats why you register and make good sites now, before the crypto craze starts and everyone wants to get in.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

Why are you yelling at me?

Look at how many people open restaurants, don't they know most fail?
"                                           " bars, "                                               "
"                                           " online shops, "                                   "
"                                           " barber shops, "                                  "
...  Huh I Duno?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ovum

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

There are a lot of people, especially IT people, who try to make BTC sites, but in fact BTC users market do not demand that or BTC users market is not enough large for so many projects. Why they are wasting their time, what you guys think ?

one question,
what sites in particular are you refering to?
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:15:55 PM

Because it's usually right to be an optimist. See this great interview with Marc Andreessen from the other day: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/marc-andreessen-in-conversation.html [And note how you can just sense the small-mindedness of Kevin Roose in how he asks some of the questions (sounds like Mr. Roose would be the guy wanting to outlaw cars just to save the stable-boy jobs)]

The pessimists do not change history or advance humanity; the optimists do. We're living in an incredible time, and, well...

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: