Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What mobile platform do you use while trading?  (Voting closed: October 26, 2014, 11:20:16 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
Android - 15 (53.6%)
iOS - 3 (10.7%)
Windows - 4 (14.3%)
None - 6 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin traders, what kind of smartphone do you use?  (Read 1686 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:27:09 AM

Thank you for the votes! Also you guys are amazing, the coins are still in the private key in clear sight Smiley
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:06:01 PM

i tried to import the private key into mycelium. Sadly i think the private key is invalid. I can't import it. But maybe i'm doing something wrong.
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

i tried to import the private key into mycelium. Sadly i think the private key is invalid. I can't import it. But maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Try using this http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=200x200&cht=qr&chld=|1&chl=6PfTopTWeEGm8MqNAmzVsBjqo4eFCisGyAVco3fhMJSj73WFNTiT6Veiz4 and see if the key is imported. Use the Cold Storage menu link for example.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:45:50 PM

It worked - I think !? That was my first private key import ever Cheesy

I guess i will continur to use mycelium, it worked really great with the qr code. Smiley

Your favorite os is "Android"  Smiley
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:59:03 AM

It worked - I think !? That was my first private key import ever Cheesy

I guess i will continur to use mycelium, it worked really great with the qr code. Smiley

Your favorite os is "Android"  Smiley

Glad to see this worked out!
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:17:15 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 11:19:18 PM by BombaUcigasa

Thanks for the votes guys, I see Windows is quite strong these days.

Amazing that so many people unlocked the private key but did not pilfer it immediately, that's very nice of you.

I also created a fun game to raise the money needed to fund some mobile trading app development: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830859.0
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:28:59 PM

I am using android.. but actually I am not a trader, I am just a small investor and a market observer. I sometimes trade for fun. But if you a trader you can not spend time seeing all aspects of alt coin, you have to focus in price, that is why I am not a trader and never will

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:38:23 PM

I am using android.. but actually I am not a trader, I am just a small investor and a market observer. I sometimes trade for fun. But if you a trader you can not spend time seeing all aspects of alt coin, you have to focus in price, that is why I am not a trader and never will

Yes, trading altcoins is a full time job sometimes, and more...

Someone asked me to ask around which mobile platform he should learn first: Android or iOS.

I know people already use phones for 2FA and small widget/apps for price checking, blockchain wallets, SPV wallets, all kinds of things. It would be a good idea to know what client base is the largest, and what client base would pay the most, if different from mainstream population.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 01:37:43 AM

Android S4 Zoom

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: