Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 135 BTC Stolen from my Deepbit account!!!!!!!!  (Read 29030 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:01 AM

woaah that  is a huge amount of bitcoin the heck
I feel sorry for you it is true that split your coins in different wallet so that it is safe unless somebody try to steal it
the transaction that is made by bitcoin or any virtual currency is not irreversible but some are.. maybe sit to wallet sites he used to freeze his/her acc

Okay, it looks like I'm the fuckin idiot. Reads to me like users who participate in sig campaigns are merely commenting based on the thread's title, not giving a fuck about the content, thus now making bank on Roger's lost. Madness!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:09 AM

135 is something very when compared to the current price of bitcoin. Several prediction pit forth by cryptographic personalities suggest that in future 100 btc is more than enough for a successful living. So he has lost a part of his life.

Look who it was that created the thread (signature on original post).

I think he did quite well for himself in the end...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ver

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

135 is something very when compared to the current price of bitcoin. Several prediction pit forth by cryptographic personalities suggest that in future 100 btc is more than enough for a successful living. So he has lost a part of his life.

Look who it was that created the thread (signature on original post).

I think he did quite well for himself in the end...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ver

Roger paid for the first Bitcoin billboard ad:

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

Beware of other people using your accounts.
Yes be ware always and be carefull for me its hard to help you because i'm not a expert here in bitcoin forum but dont lose hope if your bitcoin stole and you font resolve that you need to move on and try to start again . Smiley
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:35:55 AM

Yes be ware always and be carefull for me its hard to help you because i'm not a expert here in bitcoin forum but dont lose hope if your bitcoin stole and you font resolve that you need to move on and try to start again . Smiley

OMFG, this user opted to reply to the second post of this thread so that he, too, can make bank off his sig-campaign of choose.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:59:09 AM

OMFG, this user opted to reply to the second post of this thread so that he, too, can make bank off his sig-campaign of choose.

LMAO iam litarly doing that right now iam sorry for memorydealers lost iam sure he forgot about it already or maybe he got it back but it's really funny how

how they brought this topic back from the dead and managed to talk about it like it was today and your comments about that was really funny too sir thanks for the amusement sir !! Cheesy
wulidada

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:00 AM

Getting people to know your bitcoin password is a very dangerous thing to do. Not everyone will choose to keep secrets. I hope you will not put such a mistake next time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

135 BTC! Sorry for your loss :O I would contact exchanges and hope they havn't put the coins through a tumbler, 135 BTC is no small sum :/

Seriously, for that quantity of coins, your better splitting them into different accounts/hardware wallets. If you have a large quantity of coins elsewhere, invest in a ledger wallet (the only hardware wallet with a secure enclave). Never trust an online provider, and NEVER entrust your password to that quantity of coins to anyone.

135 BTC though... I don't want to lecture, but also want to give you sound advice, it is why i shout myself hoarse on here regarding hardware wallets.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:15:47 PM

OMG 135 BTC blah blah blah..

Curious gleb, did you find some sort of forensic connection to this old heist in one of your latest cases or what?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
DerDerrick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

Even when somebody stole it they won't say it because you can't control it. It can be nearly everyone just use a vpn and steal your coins with it. So you need to learn what you did before.

Have you downloaded a file ? or pressed link ? They can be very dangerous too, but I am really sorry for your loss bro.
nessesthelle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

I've read this story in 2017. Hope, that you have made up for this loss.
Just curious, if you're still dealing with blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: