Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States

(1/77) > >>

Nemo1024:
Norway has a peculiar child protection (barnevernet) system. At a most insignificant suspicion that a child has bee mistreated by its parents, the child will be taken by the sate from its parents and relocated to an undisclosed foster family. *The parents will then be presumed guilty until they prove that they are innocent, a process that can take up to several years. It does not matter if both parents and the child are not Norwegian citizens - they can even be tourists visiting the country for a couple of days, the process would still be the same.

http://rt.com/news/196532-norway-remove-child-tooth/

Two weeks ago a Russia family working in the North of Norway experienced just that. Their 5-year old son had a loose milk tooth, which the mother helped to remove. The child mentioned that at school and the teacher took the child home, suspecting abuse. The parents were getting worried when the child did not return from school in the evening, but became even more worried when they got summoned by the police to give statements. They were denied their request to see the child, and they still do not know where the child is. Child protection also expressed interest in the younger sister of the boy, but the parents managed to send he back to Russia to her grand-parents, while they remain in Norway for the legal battle to get their child back. All three are Russian citizens, so this is not just a case of kidnapping, but of an abduction of a foreign citizen.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/11-10-2011/119296-norway_children-0/

Norway had about 8000 such cases, 20 of which against Russian citizens. India made a TV documentary, called "Nightmare in Norway" - an Indian child got confiscated from its Indian parents in the same manner after the authorities learnt that the child crept into his parents bed after having nightmares (a child, according to the rules, must always sleep in its own bed).

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

In those cases when parents managed to prove their innocence, and children were returned, the families were still forced to leave Norway.

So, when visiting Norway with a child, make sure not to anger it so that it does not start tell tall tails of abuse to its teachers and don't feed it from your hands (falls under the transgression of "forced feeding")

Lethn:

Norway had about 8000 such cases, 20 of which against Russian citizens. India made a TV documentary, called "Nightmare in Norway" - an Indian child got confiscated from its Indian parents in the same manner after the authorities learnt that the child crept into his parents bed after having nightmares (a child, according to the rules, must always sleep in its own bed).

WTF?! Is that genuine? Fuck Norway! >_< And how the hell did they get that information in the first place?

Elwar:
Governments kidnap people all the time. But they call it "arresting".

Apraksin:
Quote from: Nemo1024 on October 19, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

I am Norwegian. The above section is pure and utter bullshit, no such doctrine excists.

Regarding the childrens protection service,  yes, they can be a bitch, and they are frequently a controversial topic in Norwegian media. You should know children has very strong legal protection rights here. I don't know the Russian case, but in the Indian case the childrens protection service has stated that it was not the fact that the children where sleeping with their parents, or that they where handfed, that led to the children being removed from the parents, but that the reasons for the removal is not to be disclosed. I honestly don't know what happened, and I don't rightly care. You make it seem like this is something that happens regularly in Norway but that is not the case.

Nemo1024:
I concur that calling it a doctrine was an overreaction on my part, however promotion of "gender neutrality" has gone quite far in schools from what I heard from friends who have kids.

The problem I see with the Norwegian child care system is that parents are presumed guilty until proven innocent with immediate removal of the child, which is traumatic for the kid. In most other countries the families are observed/followed up, and the extraction of the child requires a court order.

Here is one of the "Indian" cases:
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/nightmare-in-norway-indian-couple-fights-to-get-children-back-169287

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page