Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with website translation validation - Peercoin.net  (Read 803 times)
GLock (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

Hi everyone, sorry to speak in english in your Spanish forum but I am here for some help from native spanish speakers.

I am part of the Peercoin community and I am seeking help validating translations for our peercoin.net website and Peerunity wallet client.

I need  to check that this few randomly selected paragraph; translated from our fellow Peercoin spanish translator are correct and clearly understandable for native spanish speakers. It is a routine check to ensure the quality of the translations.

I would like if you could just quote each paragraph and if correct for you just write under it VALID
I will write the spanish translation followed by the english original text.

Number 1

Minería Proof of Work se utiliza para difundir la distribución de nuevas monedas, mientras que la seguridad de la red se mantiene totalmente por acuñación Proof of Stake. Esto significa que las vulnerabilidades de minería Bitcoin como"Minero egoista" no afectan la seguridad de Peercoin.

Proof of Work mining is used to spread the distribution of new coins, while the security of the network is maintained entirely by Proof of Stake minting. This means that Bitcoin mining vulnerabilities such as Selfish Mining do not impact Peercoin security.

Number 2

Tome posesión de sus peercoins al enviarlos a una dirección generada por el software de Cartera. Esto lo protegerá en caso de que el intercambio cierre sus puertas, mientras que su dinero esté en el interior.

Take possession of your peercoins by sending them to an address generated by the wallet software. This will protect you in the event that the exchange closes its doors while your money is inside.

Number 3

Importe las direcciones peercoin públicos en una tabla de base de datos en su servidor web. No importe las claves privadas, no mantenerlas en línea con el fin de protegerlos de los piratas informáticos.

Import the public peercoin addresses into a database table on your web server. Do not import the private keys, but instead keep them offline in order to protect them from hackers.

Thank you again for your help, GLock
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:07:48 PM

Hi @GLock, I've seen that topic and in the next reply you're going to find all the right translations  Wink
Buenas @Glock, He visto este hilo y te comunico que en mi respuesta encontrarás las traducciones correctas  Wink

Si le es útil, cualquier donación es bienvenida.
If it's useful for you, feel free to donate some PPC (Peercoin).

PBhu6Zt15jvF8gNp6gMdXHJ7Ss9aZPMr8w

Number 1

Minería Proof of Work se utiliza para difundir la distribución de nuevas monedas, mientras que la seguridad de la red se mantiene totalmente por el minado Proof of Stake. Esto significa que las vulnerabilidades de la minería Bitcoin como el "Minero egoísta" no afectan la seguridad de Peercoin.

Proof of Work mining is used to spread the distribution of new coins, while the security of the network is maintained entirely by Proof of Stake minting. This means that Bitcoin mining vulnerabilities such as Selfish Mining do not impact Peercoin security.
- NOT VALID. Bold text = Edited text. // NO VÁLIDO. Texto en negrita = texto traducido

Number 2

Tome en posesión sus peercoins enviándolos a una dirección generada por el monedero. Esto lo protegerá en caso de que la casa de intercambio (o exchange) cierre sus puertas mientras su dinero esté en él.

Take possession of your peercoins by sending them to an address generated by the wallet software. This will protect you in the event that the exchange closes its doors while your money is inside.
- NOT VALID. Bold text = Edited text. // NO VÁLIDO. Texto en negrita = texto traducido // Everything translated

Number 3

Importe las direcciones de peercoin públicas en una tabla de base de datos de su servidor web. No importe las claves privadas, debe mantenerlas fuera de línea (offline) para protegerlas de los piratas informáticos.

Import the public peercoin addresses into a database table on your web server. Do not import the private keys, but instead keep them offline in order to protect them from hackers.
- NOT VALID. Bold text = Edited text. // NO VÁLIDO. Texto en negrita = texto traducido // Everything translated

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: