Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banning Male Urinals  (Read 4591 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:15:00 PM

I think that this should be done the places around are really not tidy and looks so dirty due to smell all around the place that affects everyone passing through. There are some malls all around available for comfort rooms that can be use by anyone..

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:36:54 PM

I think that this should be done the places around are really not tidy and looks so dirty due to smell all around the place that affects everyone passing through. There are some malls all around available for comfort rooms that can be use by anyone..

You wanna talk about dirty, visit any women's restroom anywhere. I think you should have to piss standing on your head because I don't like how much of a mess you make of your restrooms.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:44:39 PM

Do some research on "critical theory" and "The Frankfurt School", and tell me again this shared "source code" for insane liberals is not based on Marxism. I am not sure what the relation of the rest of your statement with this point is. It seems as if you are diverging off into another topic.

I'll put it more succinctly:  Yes, in a lot of cases the programming is distinctly 'Marxist', but that is not the end goal of the programmers.

Ironically, the programmers find Marxism even more distasteful than Capitalism but it is a useful phase and stepping stone.  The so-called 'social justice warriors' would do well to reflect on the anticipated fate of 'Marxists' when the Stalinists got done using them as tools.  (Technocrats are not Stalinists, but some principles are universal.)

To those true 'social justice warriors' (as opposed to simple trolls), you are probably in more danger than most in the coming phase.  There are universal reasons that transcend various political labels, and Bezmenov simply communicated it on one instance.  Note that the editing is not great in this little 10 minute vid about who was being neutralized and not clear initially when the subject is first mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iz3VjoHXLA

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

I am male and I do not support urinals. Not because of ideology, I just tend to dribble and piss all over myself so I'd rather do that in private.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:44:49 PM

I am male and I do not support urinals. Not because of ideology, I just tend to dribble and piss all over myself so I'd rather do that in private.

Exactly: you decide for yourself what is more comfortable for you.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:51:03 PM

I prefer urinals.  I can hold my dick up so it doesn't touch the urinal cake, but when sitting on the toilet it hangs down into the water and there is not much I can do about it.

Seriously, the only time I've gotten any significant quantity of piss on the floor or on my pant leg is when sitting down and pissing while I was also taking a dump.  Piss doesn't come straight out of my cock but rather at somewhat of an upward angle which can, depending on various configurations, make it's way between the bowl rim an the toilet seat.  I'm pretty sure I'm being discriminated against and victimized by toilet makers and, by extension, society at large.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:00:47 PM

I'm getting old now so my bladder must be playing tricks on me as there's always a final spurt straight into my thong so I have to hang around for a while banging my toilet area against the wall to get it all out.

I've really gone off having dumps as well these days. Every single one is a one million wiper no matter what I do.

I think we need a toilet rethink. Maybe a hermetically sealed bubble where anything goes that's guaranteed to spit you out gleaming all over.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 05:24:56 PM

It is bad enough that you have to pay in Europe to use a bathroom.   Equality is only good if it improves the lot of some group.   It is not an improvement when the better off group has things taken away.   Here if the urinals give way to toilets and since toilets each get their own stall while urinals use less space than stalls then there will be less units to pee in.   Then we will see long lines outside of men's bathrooms.  Too bad.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:32:27 PM

I'm getting old now so my bladder must be playing tricks on me as there's always a final spurt straight into my thong so I have to hang around for a while banging my toilet area against the wall to get it all out.

I've really gone off having dumps as well these days. Every single one is a one million wiper no matter what I do.

I think we need a toilet rethink. Maybe a hermetically sealed bubble where anything goes that's guaranteed to spit you out gleaming all over.

I wonder if the various new-age shit problems (and others) have something to do with GMOs?

My last place of work had these really cool Japanese toilets with butt squirters.  The fancy ones even had dryers, perfume sprayers, and everything else the fertile if weird Japanese mind could come up with.  I always planned to get one of those things before I die.  I'd probably make my money back on toilet paper since I don't wipe without about three loops around my hand and I keep wiping until there is no more shit-stain at all.  Often I'll just jump in the shower real quick if I can't get the shit-stain gone after using a whole roll of toilet paper.  And I don't buy that cheap stuff either.

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:54:33 PM

You know what else is 'sexist'?

Biology.

Blame nature, it'll be glad to hear you
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:55:30 PM

I still think that the world is getting too boring, you can't to anything without opressing someone, one day, im gonna kill myself
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:21:43 PM

I still think that the world is getting too boring, you can't to anything without opressing someone, one day, im gonna kill myself

That will be an act of oppressing yourself...

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:16:55 PM

As a male here, I prefer urinals because of its convenience in using and touch is not needed with the urinal.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████