Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Longshot Loan - 0.75 BTC Needed  (Read 2001 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

I won't waste my time writing up a huge explanation for this longshot loan. I call it a longshot because I'm 99% sure nobody will give this. Don't confuse it with a risky loan, this isn't risky. Anyways, the loan is for setting up my mining rig at home. My buddy is a big-guy miner and has bought over 30 BTC worth of miners from a local site. He makes ~2 BTC a day just mining. He wants me to get into mining, but I don't have the money to invest. He talked the owner down to just $500 for an S4. He can literally talk the guy down this low, he won't say no, since he is a long time customer. He said he will loan me everything except for $300. I want to get this deal as soon as I can, I don't want to miss out on it.

The length will be ~1 month or less. I earn money by doing various things such as: Lending, online marketing, posting for sig campaigns, AdSense, etc. but it doesn't rack up $300 as fast as I want it to.

I also have some old bitcointalk acconuts (some Full members, etc) that I can use as collateral (not this one). I also have a huge unique gambling game under development, that is nearly guaranteed profit since it will be crowd-funded. My loans also are getting repaid slowly as time goes by.

Again, I don't need to hear "What's your collateral" or any of that shit from you Positive Trust Hero member. I'm just taking chances.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:25:46 PM

The length will be ~1 month or less. I earn money by doing various things such as: Lending, online marketing, posting for sig campaigns, AdSense, etc. but it doesn't rack up $300 as fast as I want it to.

You are giving loans to others and now you need a loan by yourself? That should be reason enought to get no loan...
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

You are giving loans to others and now you need a loan by yourself? That should be reason enought to get no loan...

I had 0.06 today and loaned it out. That 0.06 was earned from selling something off this forum which I can show you. I can save up, but why not loan it out to trustworthy people and make some money while I wait? I thought about closing the service but I still make little money per day so I can still manage to give out 0.01-0.03 loans.

elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:43:22 PM

I had 0.06 today and loaned it out. That 0.06 was earned from selling something off this forum which I can show you. I can save up, but why not loan it out to trustworthy people and make some money while I wait? I thought about closing the service but I still make little money per day so I can still manage to give out 0.01-0.03 loans.
That's rule no 1 to trust nobody. Personally I would just giving loans to people with adequate collateral that can be easily sold. But i don't want to talk anything bad about you or in any way, i just wish you good luck to find someone that is willing to lend you.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

I won't waste my time writing up a huge explanation for this longshot loan. I call it a longshot because I'm 99% sure nobody will give this. Don't confuse it with a risky loan, this isn't risky. Anyways, the loan is for setting up my mining rig at home. My buddy is a big-guy miner and has bought over 30 BTC worth of miners from a local site. He makes ~2 BTC a day just mining. He wants me to get into mining, but I don't have the money to invest. He talked the owner down to just $500 for an S4. He can literally talk the guy down this low, he won't say no, since he is a long time customer. He said he will loan me everything except for $300. I want to get this deal as soon as I can, I don't want to miss out on it.

I also have some old bitcointalk acconuts (some Full members, etc) that I can use as collateral (not this one). I also have a huge unique gambling game under development, that is nearly guaranteed profit since it will be crowd-funded. My loans also are getting repaid slowly as time goes by.

Again, I don't need to hear "What's your collateral" or any of that shit from you Positive Trust Hero member. I'm just taking chances.

SCAM-POTENTIAL=100%
No collateral = NO LOAN! Can you get that into your thick retard brain?
Beware of this clown,has multiple sockpuppet accounts asking for loans!
Put him into your ignore list!

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:36:42 PM

LoL, I did not knew Mining ROI is so easy, your friend bought 30 BTC miner and he is getting 2 BTC a day means 15 day he will recover all
cost and will be in huge profit now.

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

LoL, I did not knew Mining ROI is so easy, your friend bought 30 BTC miner and he is getting 2 BTC a day means 15 day he will recover all

He started awhile ago. If you want to talk to him PM me your Skype, or ask for his Skype and I will give it.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:36:25 PM

He started awhile ago. If you want to talk to him PM me your Skype, or ask for his Skype and I will give it.

Not interested, I was just shocked when I saw someone really earning 2 BTC per day with 30 BTC investment.

But Now I am more shocked because I just calculated your friend need more then 143 TH/s for earning 2 BTC per day.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:12:00 AM

Don't confuse it with a risky loan, this isn't risky.

This is where your logic failed. Perhaps you can explain why this is a risk-free loan and how the lender will be GUARANTEED a repayment?

ROI in 2 weeks huh? One more reason not to believe you. List all the mining equipment your friend has that makes ROI in 2 weeks.

pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:00:06 PM

Something really doesn't add up here I think your friend is lying to you 30 BTC worth which he break evens in 2 weeks? impossible try 5-12 months.
Gleb Goodston

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:22:21 PM

No way is your friend making that amount of Bitcoin in such short notice...if he is where did he buy the miners for that price because I think I would like to purchase off them
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:25:37 PM

Don't confuse it with a risky loan, this isn't risky.

This is where your logic failed. Perhaps you can explain why this is a risk-free loan and how the lender will be GUARANTEED a repayment?

ROI in 2 weeks huh? One more reason not to believe you. List all the mining equipment your friend has that makes ROI in 2 weeks.

I told you, I don't know if he is lying or not. I've never even dealt with him.

I've decided not to take this loan anymore, if I did and got scammed by him (unlikely, but possible) it'd be too much work for me to earn it all to payback.

If you want his Skype, ask me. You can talk to him face to face.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: