Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Lead Dev. or Team of Dev.'s for an Established Coin  (Read 834 times)
artistcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:48:27 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 09:46:53 PM by artistcoin

No, its not Artistcoin that was an old idea.

I won't let people know what the coin is till I see if someone is qualified or a team is qualified for it. Must have the passion to make this a kick-ass coin! Here is the history of the coin so far:

• Has reached top 100 coins on CoinMarketCap
  • Has been featured on FoxNews
  • Was the FIRST of its coin for a specific industry

Of course, people want to know what they get out of joining our team:

• Stipend in BTC or a mix of BTC + the coin.
  • Great opportunity to join a well established brand
  • All backend is paid for servers, cloudflare so no expense on your part
  • We are a good fun group! just looking for some help introducing features into the client

So do you think you have what it takes to help us reach the moon ? Then PM me or leave a response below.

Thanks!
minzie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:10:10 PM

Could you expand on your needs a bit? It would be greatly appreciated if you could share what specific skill sets you want, required technologies, etc. Thanks.

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
artistcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

Could you expand on your needs a bit? It would be greatly appreciated if you could share what specific skill sets you want, required technologies, etc. Thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply.

Sure.  C++ is preferred , or what language do you code in ? Might be a way to make it work. We would like to introduce anon. message system or something along those lines. Just looking for someone to help code. Thanks!
minzie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:38:31 PM

When I have a choice, I do front end development and design, but I have experience front to back. This is my Portfolio, such as it is. Also, I have links to other projects in my signature.

I am just a few days away from doing a public round of testing with Bitthingy, so I am just starting to evaluate options for my next project. I would love to find out more about you, and about your needs. PM me if you would like to continue the conversation.

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
artistcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

When I have a choice, I do front end development and design, but I have experience front to back. This is my Portfolio, such as it is. Also, I have links to other projects in my signature.

I am just a few days away from doing a public round of testing with Bitthingy, so I am just starting to evaluate options for my next project. I would love to find out more about you, and about your needs. PM me if you would like to continue the conversation.

Thanks, I've looked over your portfolio and really like what you've done. I'm going to take this to PM. Thanks!
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:26:25 AM

I have sent you a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: