Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeedZeBirds UPDATE Feb 9, 2013  (Read 23795 times)
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 01:09:58 PM

this is just as sad as rebate stuff x4

why are you people issuing assets if you are going to focus on other business leaving current undeveloped and ignored Huh - no need to answer with feedzofBS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 01:13:21 PM

why are you people issuing assets if you are going to focus on other business leaving current undeveloped and ignored Huh - no need to answer with feedzofBS
They are not leaving for other business they are integrating coinapult into FeedZeBirds, sorry if that was unclear.
//DeaDTerra
SNS

Activity: 516
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:38:45 PM

No updates, no dividends, there are no demand on the GLBSE, links to  Summary Prospetstus and Comprehensive Prospectus don't work "The requested page could not be fund".
The project looks abandoned.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:44:36 PM

They are not leaving for other business they are integrating coinapult into FeedZeBirds, sorry if that was unclear.
//DeaDTerra

How's that integration coming along?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2012, 07:39:40 AM

Its nothing like rebate. For a start neither evorhees or Ira have prior scamming evidence outside of bitcoin.

I dont own shares but when they start paying dividends again I might get some.

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 07:57:14 AM

I still think FZB is a brilliant idea, it just needs a little TLC again. If the owners stay on top of it and establish it's presence even if it doesn't make much money right now, I think it has the potential to be very big as more and more people discover bitcoin.

I would recommend appointing someone who can dedicate more time to the project, and awarding him a nice chunk of  royalty in exchange for managerial duties for as long as said duties are fulfilled in a satisfactory manner.
slothbag

Activity: 369

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 02:24:30 AM

I just funded a campaign with some btc and now it appears the site is dead... any chance of getting a refund?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 04:42:14 AM

I talked to Ira and Erik yesterday.
The project has not been abandoned they are just very busy.
Ira is currently working on fixing the website and getting a new developer to take over.
//DeaDTerra
Francesco

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 12:03:49 AM

I talked to Ira and Erik yesterday.
The project has not been abandoned they are just very busy.
Ira is currently working on fixing the website and getting a new developer to take over.
//DeaDTerra

Any disclosure of the financial situation? Any deadline for dividends?
SNS

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 01:58:13 PM

What is the future of the project?
Is FZB.A going to migrate to other stock exchanges?
evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 03:09:32 PM

What is the future of the project?
Is FZB.A going to migrate to other stock exchanges?

Any update would be nice.

Have not heard from James (GLBSE) regarding FZB yet. However I know he is going down the list and giving the shareholder databases to the respective asset owners. I know the S.DICE passthrough has already gone out, so let's see if FZB is handed over to me in the next couple weeks.

And yes the plan is to relist at one of the new platforms, likely BitFunder.
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 09:57:51 AM

So Feedzebirds.com has been down for a while now. Any update on its development? Any updates on GLBSE migration?
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 01:01:53 PM

Is FeedZeBirds dead? DeaDTerra, have you talked to Erik about this project lately? I understand he's probably way more busy with the way more profitable SDICE, but I feel pretty cheated as an investor right now...
evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2013, 06:29:00 PM

UPDATE Feb 9, 2013: People have been (understandably) very anxious as to why the site has been down, and have no idea about how shares will be handled since GLBSE disappeared. I'd like to provide an update. I also encourage anyone interested to chat with me on skype (acc: evoorhees)

1) I'm current working to get the GLBSE FZB database from Nefario. Once I do, we'll get it re-listed, likely on BitFunder.

2) I'm paying to have the entire site redone professionally. It'll be very nice.

3) Once the new site is up (1-2 months) and the shares relisted, I'll start marketing it again. It will have a live support agent to help newbs learn how to use it.

That's the plan. I apologize for the months of sub-par service with this. The FZB holders deserve better, so that's what I'm doing now. Thank you for your patience thus far.
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2013, 10:56:37 PM

Why not MPEx, which seems to be a little more secure, etc., and let passthroughs list on places like BitFunder?

evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 12:21:25 AM

Why not MPEx, which seems to be a little more secure, etc., and let passthroughs list on places like BitFunder?

MPEx has a non-negligible fee to have an account there. Because FZB is not a huge stock, it doesn't make sense to list there, as someone would need to buy the whole asset to make the sign-up fee worth it.  MPEx makes sense for large offerings, but not small ones.
sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 01:42:48 AM

MPEx has a non-negligible fee to have an account there. Because FZB is not a huge stock, it doesn't make sense to list there, as someone would need to buy the whole asset to make the sign-up fee worth it.  MPEx makes sense for large offerings, but not small ones.

If I understand, the sign-up fee is paid to be able to trade (both buy/sell and issue) on MPEx so it is a sunk cost already incurred and would only be relevant to potential investors or those on the list you are waiting on Nefario for.

So, I think you make a good point about accommodating the current investors, assuming you ever get a list since it looks like Nefario has disappeared and absconded with a bunch of bitcoins, but couldn't the Bitfunder listing be a derivative passthrough of the MPEx listing?

That would allow for the underlying FZB listing to remain on MPEx where the security/PGP is a more solid and censorship-resistant. I hope you are not implying that FZB will remain a small listing; that is not very encouraging.  Wink

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 08:40:37 AM

If I understand, the sign-up fee is paid to be able to trade (both buy/sell and issue) on MPEx so it is a sunk cost already incurred and would only be relevant to potential investors or those on the list you are waiting on Nefario for.

So, I think you make a good point about accommodating the current investors, assuming you ever get a list since it looks like Nefario has disappeared and absconded with a bunch of bitcoins, but couldn't the Bitfunder listing be a derivative passthrough of the MPEx listing?

That would allow for the underlying FZB listing to remain on MPEx where the security/PGP is a more solid and censorship-resistant. I hope you are not implying that FZB will remain a small listing; that is not very encouraging.  Wink

Look in all contracts, there's going to be a line like:

(f)That SatoshiDice has paid MPEx all fees, costs and expenses resulting from the preparation of the IPO, as agreed upon in the Ancillary Agreement.

There's a cost to listing, and it literally doesn't make sense to list small. This happens to be all the better, because it allows MPEx's brokers to list things themselves and develop financial experience, it allows smaller projects to list without all the stringent qualifications required by MPEx and it allows investors to vary their investment risk profile. At least in theory it's a good arrangement for everyone involved, we'll see if it actually pans out that way.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SNS

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 12:07:15 AM

That's good news for the first time for half a year, but i as investor have some questions:
Why you have't receivede list of investors from Nefario? All the others had already got a list of shareholders. Do you send a claim?
When did you the last time communicated with Nef?
arsenische
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:19:19 AM

Bitfunder requires Weexchange account, and Weexchange requires scanned documents to get the "verified" status. Did you consider using btctc.co or cryptostocks?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: