Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with the price of Qora?  (Read 6064 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:36:59 AM

Just suspended your disbelief for one second and answer this theoretical question.

Just say Qora WAS BCNext. Wouldn't his next project have hallmarks of NXT?

*Qora has never denied being BCNext but he has said he knows almost nothing about NXT, my point is rumors of this have been community created.

This shit needs to be sorted out once and for all.

If Qora is BCNext then indeed it will look like Nxt. But if the code is brand-new then we will get an answer on the question if Qora is a clone.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:38:08 AM

Is this sudden interest related to you (and a few others) trying your best to overshadow AT?   Roll Eyes

Already replied upthread.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:39:40 AM

Hey guys,

I will gain access to a private qora repository this week, and i can easily verify if it is or not nxt based. From the talks we had with qora about the intergration of the AT , i got the feeling that has some basic fundamendal at least difference from nxt. Now if some parts or ideas were borrowed from the nxt platform, i dont see why that is a problem.

This is good. Let's wait for your verdict and if you are sure in it then no need to give the source code to me.
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:41:57 AM

Hey guys,

I will gain access to a private qora repository this week, and i can easily verify if it is or not nxt based. From the talks we had with qora about the intergration of the AT , i got the feeling that has some basic fundamendal at least difference from nxt. Now if some parts or ideas were borrowed from the nxt platform, i dont see why that is a problem.

As a next supporter we want to see a complete distance from NXT.

WHY?

Because Qora has stated from the start that it was developed with no other coin as the base and he has stated he knows nothing of how NXT works.

It's an integrity issue at this point. We want validation.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:45:46 AM

Yeah OK...  like you saw Qora in your sleep or something...   Roll Eyes

Already replied on Twitter. Let me know if you change your mind and stop playing taunsew.
rabbiter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:50:53 AM

Yeah OK...  like you saw Qora in your sleep or something...   Roll Eyes

Already replied on Twitter. Let me know if you change your mind and stop playing taunsew.

Yeah OK...  like you decided all of a sudden to bother with Qora because of something TaunSew said...   Roll Eyes

As a Qora supporter Smaraga, go away. If I did t know any better I would say your heart is to destroy Qora not help it.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:53:15 AM

Nothing to hide nothing to lose.  Qora is a dying $hitcoin and CfB gave you a good offer to help redeem Qora.  I assume that was an offer to do it for FREE - you do realize people otherwise charge money for this service?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:55:10 AM

Hey guys,

This is good. Let's wait for your verdict and if you are sure in it then no need to give the source code to me.

This is very good !! This way the rumors will stop.

@CfB: Thank you for volunteering to check the source, even though it is not needed now that vbcs will review it.

@TaunSew: I'm thinking of adding you in my ignore-list. Which is small..so please stop and behave well

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
rabbiter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:57:47 AM

Hey guys,

This is very good !! This way the rumors will stop.

@CfB: Thank you for volunteering to check the source, even though it is not needed now that vbcs will review it.

@TaunSew: I'm thinking of adding you in my ignore-list. Which is small..so please stop and behave well

I think you are a good guy and helpful but wouldn't CfB make more waves than AT developers?

Let's give it to him.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:59:10 AM

Yeah OK...  like you decided all of a sudden to bother with Qora because of something TaunSew said...   Roll Eyes

Yes, exactly this. TaunSew is a special troll as you can see here, for example, - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816312.msg9133502#msg9133502. He backstabbed a great community and this will haunt him till the end of his days in cryptos. I can assure you.

PS: C'mon Smaragda. 5 min left and no reply from you. If I returned to BitcoinTalk then I expect to get some fun by doing my favorite hobby - trolling trolls. At least post your "WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST".  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:07:39 AM

So...  how come you have nothing to say when the Nxt Circle Jerk trolls their asses off too then?   Undecided

Or is it the first time you hear about this clone business?   Roll Eyes

I was too busy, now I have free time.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:11:43 AM

Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

Do you like tango? Let's create a separate thread. Your turn.
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:20:03 AM

Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided
dude, what's wrong with you?  Shocked Sad
rabbiter

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided
dude, what's wrong with you?  Shocked Sad

He's a fucking idiot, always has been.

On behalf of Qora community we apologise for this jackass.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:28:10 AM

Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

I don't think the source code should send to you review.
The reason is obviously, you are from a community who hostile to qora.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:29:46 AM

Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided

This thread came to its logical conclusion and we can occupy it for off-topic I think.

So...

Let's recall one of your posts - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg9052126#msg9052126
Here it's obvious that you don't see real motives behind my behavior. I'd like to hear your assumption why I tried to help to fix crypti's algorithm. Your opinion regarding my involvement into Qora thread is clear.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

I don't think the source code should send to you review.

Really this discussion has been going back what 6 months?  If you want the critics to be powerless then prove you have independent code

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:31:03 AM

BitcoinTalk is hostile to ANY altcoin, why are you here? Do you own bitcoins? If yes, then you should be kicked off Qora community.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:32:35 AM

Hmmm...  looks like this might end up being a STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL after all...   Roll Eyes

You still have 2 tricks up your sleeves:

1. Post "Thank you for your competent opinion".
2. Post "WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST".

Pick one right now.
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:37:04 AM

BitcoinTalk is hostile to ANY altcoin, why are you here? Do you own bitcoins? If yes, then you should be kicked off Qora community.
NXT guys always makes people sick, your guys attack everycoin which may threaten NXT.
The rumor from NXT at the beginning.
There is no reason to just send the code to a NXT guys.
I support to open the source code, but I oppose that the source code just send to you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: