Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >> WARNING: COINSORTIUM and ARDEVA SCAM >> Identity theft  (Read 2321 times)
Scottbit (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:06:04 AM

ARDEVA IS STEALING YOUR IDENTITIES

I just wanted to warn investors and project owners to stay a way from Coinsortium.co and it's "verification" service Ardeva.com.

As you may know, Ardeva.com is used to verify project owners so that investors know who are they dealing with. Main focus of Ardeva is allegedly getting rid of scams by verifying owners ID, address, credit cards etc. More you give to them, bigger "trust score" you get.

To get 20% of 100% Ardeva score (needed to list project of Coinsortium) you need to send them your ID, front and back scans, profile photo, ID + utility bill and you holding the ID by your face and two different utility bills not older than 3 months.

However, Ardeva is biggest scam of them all. They want you to send them all that just be able to post project.

Project owners that got verified by Ardeva don't see the bigger picture. YOU ARE SENDING YOUR WHOLE IDENTITY INFORMATION TO XYZ WEBSITE!

Ardeva ISN'T registered company, and there is no legal entity behind it! Only some guy with stolen identity

Identity thefts are much more profitable than silly Bitcoin projects that owners are listing on their platform.

Please be aware and list your projects on decentralized platforms!

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scottbit (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:17:23 AM

Just want to bump this up so people can be informed!
frederichoule

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:44:08 AM

Hi Scottbit, Fred here from Ardeva.

Seems like you are posting accusations everywhere without any proof.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828834

Here's a copy of the message I posted on the other thread:

Ardeva is a registered Canadian company located in Laval, Quebec, Canada.

Once we approve documents you send us, they are encrypted directly by our system with a public key, while the private key is stored on a few USB drives at safe locations. Once a week, we move all encrypted files from the server to external offline storage as an extra layer of security. We basically parse the required informations from your documents, save them in our database, and then encrypt the files. We don't use your ID/documents for anything except for legal purposes (i.e. you run away with somebody's BTC).

I hope that answered your concerns, and I invite you to contact us at hello@ardeva.com if you have any questions about our service.

Regards,
Frederic Houle
Ardeva Founder
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:44:09 PM

There's plenty of sites that ask for my ID. How do I know that they're not going to steal my identity?

You also practically have no proof that they're really doing such a thing. This is all just speculation.

However, if you do really have legitimate proof, you're free to post it here. It's no good posting accusations without any proper proof.

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:41:01 PM

Since there is no proof this is just gratuitous defamation. There are court proceedings for this kind of things in real life dude.

Just get some proof before spreading FUD over legitimate business, it is already pretty hard to earn trust in the Bitcoin world and it can be destroyed very easily.... so please watch your words.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:18:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828834.0;all

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: