Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] MergedMining 2.0  (Read 5532 times)
lame.duck
Legendary

Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 09:30:15 AM

While'll agree on three of those points but RSM's takeover would be a dual aproach.  In paying MergeredMining shareholders a 50% dividend and reinvesting the other 50% in profit bearing assets for MergedMining growth.  Plus you can't disagree that at 124(MH/s) per BTC0.30 invested into RSM from MergedMining is not a bad deal.

Instead of assuming a $11000 buyback value and then some twisted math it would be nice if you would give a number of how many MHash/s a single MERGEDMINING share would get.

If i would like to invest in some other projects i would do it myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 06:46:48 PM

While'll agree on three of those points but RSM's takeover would be a dual aproach.  In paying MergeredMining shareholders a 50% dividend and reinvesting the other 50% in profit bearing assets for MergedMining growth.  Plus you can't disagree that at 124(MH/s) per BTC0.30 invested into RSM from MergedMining is not a bad deal.

Instead of assuming a $11000 buyback value and then some twisted math it would be nice if you would give a number of how many MHash/s a single MERGEDMINING share would get.

I did post MergedMining would receive ~377(GH/s) of RSM shares if the liquidation could raise up to $11,000.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 06:52:53 PM

I did post MergedMining would receive ~377(GH/s) of RSM shares if the liquidation could raise up to $11,000.

Edit:  Also if people didn't want to invest in other shares to increase MergedMining profits and dividends after a possible RSM takeover.  Then the 50%(or whatever amount a MergedMining motion decided on) to be reinvested into other shares could be used to buy into RSM more.  To increase MergedMining income, profits and dividends.

likuidxd (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 01:09:54 AM

I am at a loss on how to proceed currently now. It is my duty and responsibility to issue funds to investors for there part in this listing, but it is not my duty to supply Nefario with my personal information and open myself to and legal issues because of his own faults/actions.

Although I do not know if there is anything much we can do, shareholder input is very much appreciated at this point and in this situation.

zapeta

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 01:16:47 AM

I am at a loss on how to proceed currently now. It is my duty and responsibility to issue funds to investors for there part in this listing, but it is not my duty to supply Nefario with my personal information and open myself to and legal issues because of his own faults/actions.

Although I do not know if there is anything much we can do, shareholder input is very much appreciated at this point and in this situation.

All we can do at this point is wait until the official announcement tomorrow and see what really happens, and proceed from there.
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:29:02 AM

Hardware is in shipping, payment is in escrow. I have not received anything from the GLBSE team to assist me in payouts.

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 11:29:33 PM

Here's where we're at...

Hardware has all been sold, total sale is equal to 800 BTC. Total publicly traded shares are equal to 34% of MergedMining's hardware value. A total of 272 BTC will be paid out to Share holders, equal to 0.032 BTC/share.

Major purchaser of hardware was forum user Scared. Escrow was handled by forum user GigaVPS

One of the 5970s and one Single was said to be non-working, damaged in shipment or by new user, I don't know. Scared was granted a refund for the 5970 in the amount of 23BTC and a refund of 2BTC+7.2BTC for an RMA and lost profits on the Single. Giga granted this refund without first consulting me. He has also not paid for extra shipping cost he agreed to reimburse me for. It has been one week and I still have not received the 5970 back from him yet and he has not replied to my last PM.

If I do not receive the 5970 by next week I will open a request for scam tags for both Scared, for failed delivery and unfulfilled payment, and GigaVPS for releasing escrow before a completed sale enabling another forum user to scam another.

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:03:00 PM

couldn't you use btcrow instead of someone from forum ?

1. how many total shares in MergedMining 2.0 ? (23,000 or 24,000? )

2. 'lost profits on single' ?? if it was faulty/damaged should have been returned and given refund only for shipping fees but for lost profits ?

Sad     Huh

what do others think ?

Giga offered his service in this transaction because I offered the hardware to him first and he pointed me to Scared.

Total shares in MM2.0 = 25,000

We had been discussing how the refund/returns would be handled. Giga was waiting on Scared's approval to release escrow. Scared requested a refund out of escrow and Giga granted the refund without consulting me.

Theymos has most of the information about this already and he told me to go public and see what others think. This is the first publicly made announcement of what is happening.

zapeta

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 04:44:58 PM

couldn't you use btcrow instead of someone from forum ?

1. how many total shares in MergedMining 2.0 ? (23,000 or 24,000? )

2. 'lost profits on single' ?? if it was faulty/damaged should have been returned and given refund only for shipping fees but for lost profits ?

Sad     Huh

what do others think ?

I definitely don't think he should have been refunded for "lost profits", and nobody that holds a payment in escrow should be refunding without at least consulting the seller.

Sounds like we got scammed out of 32 BTC.
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 05:40:14 PM

I'm not laying this on any holders in MM2.0, I will take the loss.

Now we just wait for our holders list from Nefario...

Scared

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:34:51 PM

Here's where we're at...

Hardware has all been sold, total sale is equal to 800 BTC. Total publicly traded shares are equal to 34% of MergedMining's hardware value. A total of 272 BTC will be paid out to Share holders, equal to 0.032 BTC/share.

Major purchaser of hardware was forum user Scared. Escrow was handled by forum user GigaVPS

One of the 5970s and one Single was said to be non-working, damaged in shipment or by new user, I don't know. Scared was granted a refund for the 5970 in the amount of 23BTC and a refund of 2BTC+7.2BTC for an RMA and lost profits on the Single. Giga granted this refund without first consulting me. He has also not paid for extra shipping cost he agreed to reimburse me for. It has been one week and I still have not received the 5970 back from him yet and he has not replied to my last PM.

If I do not receive the 5970 by next week I will open a request for scam tags for both Scared, for failed delivery and unfulfilled payment, and GigaVPS for releasing escrow before a completed sale enabling another forum user to scam another.

I have to apologize to anyone reading this message. I find myself writing it wondering how the hell I got involved with someone as unreasonable as likuidxd.

His claim of “failed delivery and unfulfilled payment, and GigaVPS for releasing escrow before a completed sale enabling another forum user to scam another” is completely false. I have outlined the details of the transaction so that everyone is aware. I hope this will be the last time I have to deal with likuidxd over this issue.

On October 11th I put 784 BTC ($9,400 USD) into escrow on October 11th. It included $100 for shipping that likuidxd requested.
On October 26th I received shipping box #2. likuidxd informed me that he underestimated the shipping costs and asked for an additional $75 in shipping. I agreed to pay him.

The boxes were poorly packaged. With many of the motherboard boxes being ripped apart due to the fact that likuidxd did not wrap GPU mounting brackets with packing materials. Luckily little damage was done to the equipment besides scratches.

After setting up all the equipment I found –
  1) BFL Single is not working
  2) 5970 GPU did not work.
  3) Antec HCP-1200 was not shipped

I suggested the following to likuidxd -

"  Credit for BFL: BFL offered to RMA the Single. I will lose the mining (7.4 BTC) of it for the remaining month plus shipping costs (2 BTC) - total -9.4 BTC.
  Credit for GPU (25.58 BTC) and shipping (1 BTC): -26.58 BTC
  Credit for Antec: -18.605 BTC
  Additional Shipping: +16.279 BTC

Total Adjustment: 38.306 BTC to be returned from escrow"

I did not realize until after I sent this offer that I typo’ed the shipping costs. The additional shipping should have been 6.25 BTC for the $75 additional cost and not the 16.279 BTC I offered. It was not relevant, as likuidxd did not accept this resolution.

likuidxd countered with -

"I'll be happy to refund 23BTC for the broken 5970 if it is returned and 16 BTC for the Antec that got overlooked and the 3 BTC for shipping. I based these numbers off the 11.99/BTC quote at the time of our transaction"

Even though the transaction was done at 12.00/BTC and not 11.99/BTC and that the offer had no provision to resolve the issue with the BFL single. I accepted it. I thought at the time I was being generous since I had lost mining time with the BFL Single and that I had to go through the extra grief of RMAing likuidxd's damaged equipment.

I accepted likuidxd's offer and instructed Giga to release the escrow adjusting it by likuidxd's very own message: 23 BTC + 16 BTC + 3 BTC totaling 42 BTC. Giga did exactly what  likuidxd agreed to.

After I accepted likuidxd's terms and Giga released the funds likuidxd demanded an extra 16 BTC for ‘shipping’. likuidxd claimed it was for extra shipping costs but I have a message from him specifically stating it cost $175 for shipping. I already paid $100 into shipping when I paid for the items. Taking this into account the difference in shipping is only 6.25 coins and not the 16 likuidxd is claiming.

To add insult to injury I responded to likuidxd's request for 16 BTC with an offer split the difference since we did not agree. The 8 BTC I offered more than covered the 6.25 of additional shipping.

In order to resolve this issue I am willing to send likuidxd the 8 BTC I offered before. It more than covers the additional shipping costs.
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:37:17 PM

I sent you multiple PMs asking for compensation for shipping regardless of our discussion of refund that you agreed to. 16.xx BTC was your own quote, not mine.

I am still waiting on the 5970, that refund should have never taken place until I received it. Same goes for the BFL Single refund, it should have never been granted until it is a confirmed RMA. I have shipped multiple GPUs and never once had a problem. In fact most have said they were packed extremely well. Your package was tossed around twice as much because I had to ship it twice due to the fact you don't know your own address.

You have an address to send BTC to

Scared

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:41:04 PM

I sent you multiple PMs asking for compensation for shipping regardless of our discussion of refund that you agreed to. 16.xx BTC was your own quote, not mine.

I am still waiting on the 5970, that refund should have never taken place until I received it. Same goes for the BFL Single refund, it should have never been granted until it is a confirmed RMA. I have shipped multiple GPUs and never once had a problem. In fact most have said they were packed extremely well. Your package was tossed around twice as much because I had to ship it twice due to the fact you don't know your own address.

You have an address to send BTC to

likuidxd,

You are being absolutely ridiculous. I have been more than fair by not requiring you to repair the Single and for failing to deliver working items. I did say I would pay for shipping and will do so. I've already paid you $100 in shipping and will send you the remaining $75 as 6.25 BTC.

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:10:58 AM

When should I expect the 5970?

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:49:02 AM

No

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:25:03 PM

I received the list from Nefario today. In its current form, it is missing a total of 2,736 shares. I will work on getting emails out to confirm payment addresses and quantities this week and payments will be made the following week starting the 19th of December.

If you do not get an email or do not confirm address/quantity by the 19th you will not receive a payment!!!
I am not a bank and I will not hold your BTC until it is convenient for you

This is not a scam to try to steal BTC, you have had plenty of time to file claim at GLBSE.com or you never returned a double payment. The remainder of the 272 BTC that will be paid out to contract holders in a second payment.

zapeta

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 08:57:19 PM

did anyone get their email ?

Yes, I got an email around Dec 8th.
likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:04:49 AM

All the information received in the past few days is being put together and payouts will start soon. Please bear with me here, everything is being done manually.

likuidxd (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 04:26:23 PM

Payments sent today

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: