Question: Worst Exchange Troll Box
Poloniex - 6 (20%)
Cryptsy - 4 (13.3%)
Bittrex - 4 (13.3%)
mcxNOW - 7 (23.3%)
BTC-e - 7 (23.3%)
C-Cex - 2 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Worst Exchange Troll Box  (Read 2191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:13:47 PM

Who do you think has the worst Troll Box (exchange chat box)

The loser in my Sig here prompted me to make this poll LOL
what a fucking douche wow !
and i have a quick message for him.. your a douche ! (and this is not an insult but a crystal clear concrete FACT !)
yup.. remember lurking and warning me for using a word ?

wanna know what the uptight douche got mad over ?
he was lurking i was sure and not saying anything to the other guys acting like a jack ass saying weird stuff..
but as soon as i said the word "douche" he dove on me like a maggot on shit LOL
and i said..
"some douche on Kickstarter made $55,000 by asking for $10 to make Potato salad"
after a bunch of us were talking about the recent Kickstarter South Park episode.

others ? ignored.
me = banned.

shocked... oohhhh so shocked ..not predictable at all.  Roll Eyes

So guys that is my DOUCHE story (featuring Shrek from Poloniex)
do you have your own ?

And who has the worst exchange Troll Box ? (did i miss any in the list ?)

Self moderated: because there is NO douches allowed !
I see that prick posting here his crap is gone ..see how YOU like it DOUCHE Kiss
feel free to say what ya want.. i don't care lol

vote or die motherfuckers !

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:53:08 PM

btc-e, hands down is the worst.
JeffDeChesare

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:09:11 PM

Bittrex is mostly dead and they have good moderators at poloniex but BTC_E is the worst other two i haven't tried.
My vote goes to em.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:18:27 PM

btc-e, hands down is the worst.

alright but i am curious why you chose them ?
i agree i have gotten like 2 bans waaaay back from them there were just stupid lol
i'd say all of them have issues  Roll Eyes

a small percentage of mods are cool, most are average
and the odd one is a super dick just itching to ban people and especially if they don't like you.

like the thing is is more than half of all chatter is just nonsense joking around goofing off spamming or random misc bullshit.
so watching that and then being a prick mod and harping on one guy is dumb and makes them look like losers.
i just laugh afterwards and at worse go bad mouth them and say he look everyone.. a DOUCHE !
a douche who thinks he's a big shot because he banned a guy.. congrats rockstar.. polish that chip on your shoulder LOL

want to know how many guys i have banned moderating on web sites ?

NONE

i didn't have to..

they are cocky shits all over crypto that don't know how to moderate.

a moderator should step in when it's needed

NOT

hang out watching and lurking non stop 24/7 itching to ban anyone at first site and issuing constant warnings.

ban when it's NEEDED not because your LOOKING for an excuse to ban a guy.. CAUSING PROBLEMS

a shitty moderator causes more problems than he solves.. and just ends up looking like a fucking douche LOL

5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:56:30 PM

I don't see C-Cex? Not a huge observer of trollboxes but when I stumbled across it a couple weeks back scrolling through exchanges and it was.. well. Atrocious.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:19:07 PM

C-Cex added and thanks for input guys.. i'd be curious why too so don't be shy Wink

all i can say is any time i have been bothered by a troll box it's because of moderation.
and i think it boils down to a rather simple concept.. what if the situation was reversed ?
for example would i ban a guy ? ..and the answer i always have is NO !
absolutely NOT !
It would have no even crossed my min for second in these time i had before ..i've got plenty of horror stories of douches  Roll Eyes

what makes me smart and them dumb ? what makes me better ?

simple.. you treat other how YOU would to be treated.

and would you mods like to be treated unfairly ?

no patience ? a snappy bad attitude ? uptight ? grumpy etc.. you shouldn't be a Mod of anything.
I've done it and it was easy and i was good at it.. i know shitty modding when is see it LOL

Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:20:14 PM

I'm not sure about the politically-correct part in that quote.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:33:30 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 08:07:16 PM by Spoetnik

ok try this..

the other day a girl named shelly26 was talking about stuff where she lives and she said 1 normal sentence ending with "indians"
BANNED !
instantly with no warning in anyway way !
when she came back she was stunned and was pissed right off too and i don't blame here either.
she went on to say she lived in India and that is what we call each other..
i was there and she sure as hell said nothing wrong in the slightest.. and did not mean anything negative in the statement !

bad moderation..

Politically correct.. and want more examples from Polo or other places ? just say the word.
fuck yeah politically correct !

that is BAD moderating BIG TIME !

That's called hanging around reaching REALLY far as hard as you can for any possible excuse to ban someone and make the little suck hole ass kissers happy
so they can cheer stupid shit like idiots about the oohhhhh sooooo mighty ban hammer ooohhh ahhhhhh sooo impresssssed whooo ahhhhh

mean while someone is sitting thinking why in the fucking hell did this douche just ban me like WTF ?

yuppers you bet your damn ass that is "PC" and i have TONS more examples of PC douchebaggery and mods bored itching to ban someone.

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:04:56 PM

ok try this..

the other day a girl named shelly26 was talking about stuff where she lives and she said 1 normal sentence ending with "indians"
BANNED !
when she came back she was stunned and was pissed right off too and i don't blame here either.
i was there and she sure as hell said nothing wrong in the slightest.. and did not mean anything negative in the statement !

bad moderation..

bla-bla-bla-bla

Whoa Spoetnik... You are going totally Berserk mode today? you speak totally non-sense though.
in regards to that very specific ban of that user shelly26 ( so weird that you make a case of that btw.. ) i was there and no she was not an indian (she's from africa and lives in usa atm) and yes she was using the term "indian" like a racist slur.  she deserved the ban, wich was only a 5 minutes ban by the way.  anyway, you have to remember also that when she came back on that trollbox, she started to reply to everyone with a 25 minutes delay.... lol on a live chat. it was totally insane, newbish and laughable.

now, about your rant today, i don't know what to say other than the usual "did you take your meds?" but i won't to stay polite. but man, wtf is wrong with your rage today?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:01:13 PM

ok try this..

BANNED !

bad moderation..

bla-bla-bla-bla

Whoa Spoetnik... You are going totally Berserk mode today? you speak totally non-sense though.
in regards to that very specific ban of that user shelly26 ( so weird that you make a case of that btw.. ) i was there and no she was not an indian (she's from africa and lives in usa atm) and yes she was using the term "indian" like a racist slur.  she deserved the ban, wich was only a 5 minutes ban by the way.  anyway, you have to remember also that when she came back on that trollbox, she started to reply to everyone with a 25 minutes delay.... lol on a live chat. it was totally insane, newbish and laughable.

now, about your rant today, i don't know what to say other than the usual "did you take your meds?" but i won't to stay polite. but man, wtf is wrong with your rage today?

everyone knows i speak the truth period.. and yeah berzerk... rawwrrr i am using my angry font  Roll Eyes

some guys simply don't like me so they treat me like Dog Shit (on Troll Boxes) wonder why i have no issues at all ever with some mods ?
hmm i wonder why that is ?

you can spout off all you want but if the situation was reversed ..

step into my shoes then run your mouth guys.. since i joined Crypto i have been stalked non stop and attacked endlessly
and many of these guys sit in key positions in the scene and when they have the chance to *try and fuck me over they go for it..
they are simply waiting for their opportunity to do it !

You guys should see all my vicious nasty PM's i have gotten since day one.. they run gambit from minor traps to sucker me to web sites
to real death threats where guys are trying to raise a bounty to have me murdered. (i got a 0 post Noob trying again i think before i posted this comment)
how many different guys have sent you law suit threats or threats of bodily harm or endless harassment ?
Want a to see a murder threat PM i got ?
soo.. LOL
no sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.. many of you ass kissers and game playing name changing shills and scammers don't know fuck all !
or you do but.. playing dumb is par for the course around here. a den of thieves and pathological liars and little suck hole bitches etc..

Hmm.. i guess an exchange mod is doing his job and it's not personal and they wouldn't have made shit coins i trashed before huh ?
naw... they'd never do that  Roll Eyes

hahha want a massive list of coins and names ? BTC-e and Koolio come to mind Wink
so yeah it's no surprise BTC-e is leading the Poll..that bitch has Trolled the shit out of me hard on Cryptsy chat before (more than once)
and as soon as i said a word i was fucking banned *every time LOL

PS:
And by the way even if i was mad it has no bearing on whether i am telling the truth or not so what was your point ?
angry people are dishonest ? ahhhh your brilliant  Wink

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:54:15 AM

polo makes their coins, pumps and dumps

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

polo makes their coins, pumps and dumps
How this impact and damage it's troll box reputation? I wonder what should be a criteria that we use to assess a troll box as the worst among others?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 09:58:45 PM

I would say bittrex, because I have no idea where it is... which actually is quite good
need another thread for the best, I would still vote for this one.

yeah, I hate trollboxes  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
sintax

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:53:51 AM

lol spoetnik you take shit way too seriously
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: