Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using Google Spreadsheets and Forms ?  (Read 692 times)
jambola2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:05:04 PM

I want to create a two column spreadsheet in the Google Drive "Spreadsheet" application.

I know how to create a form to link to a spreadsheet, but is it possible to make the form continually add to the end of the spreadsheet, while also allowing manual input ?

This is for a Spanish course I'm taking and I was thinking of making some sort of dictionary, to which I could allow others to add to without allowing them to fully edit it, as well as being able to edit it easily at any time.

Would anyone have any idea how I would do this ?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jambola2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:07:47 PM

Would it be possible to add answers to different spreadsheets automatically depending on the answer to one question ?

For example, here it could be a "category" which would allow you to mark it as verb/noun for example.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
nikkoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 03:37:01 PM

have you tried searching on it on google? maybe there are few answers regarding your question / Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: