Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your weirdest childhood belief?  (Read 2067 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:14:31 AM

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

What picture?  This one?

There is no picture of the first time Armstrong stepped off the lander, because there was no one there to take the picture.

Any pictures you see were taken at a different time other than his first step on the moon.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
abrahamlitcoin

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

♔ of ♥

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:34:52 AM

That the boogieman is real.

sifter (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:37:27 PM

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

What picture?  This one?

There is no picture of the first time Armstrong stepped off the lander, because there was no one there to take the picture.

Any pictures you see were taken at a different time other than his first step on the moon.

Yep, might of just been somebody else waiting for his pose.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
the_K_man

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:08:10 PM

Being an adult would be so much better than being a child

cma3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:11:48 PM

as a child i thought the past was in black and white.

nikkoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:24:18 PM

when i was a child i always that man can have superpowers.   Shocked Shocked Shocked
dicemant

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

That eating to many potatoes made you stupid
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:37:04 AM

My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the new he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

I've honestly asked this very question hundreds of times since I went to school in the 70's.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:47:51 AM

That loves last forever.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

I once believed that smoking cigarettes are bad for your growth. I never smoked, and my smoking friends are high as towers now and I am small Sad
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:20:21 AM

I used to believe Bitcoin would go to the moon.
TheDragonSlayer

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:24:55 AM

I used to believe Bitcoin would go to the moon.

It's already at moon if we compare price of 4 years ago...

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:02:18 AM

My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the news he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh

I've honestly asked this very question hundreds of times since I went to school in the 70's.

Can't remember how old I was back then maybe grade three or four, it was in the early eighties in-between John Lennon getting shot (probably faked) and the Challenger "accident".

If they did land a man on the Moon back in '69 he certainly wasn't the first.

String from the set board protruding from the soil, just one of hundreds of examples. It's time to admit there's a massive scam going on here.
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

mmmmm

cant remember

sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:20:12 AM

Being an adult would be so much better than being a child

Story of all of us.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
sifter (OP)

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:21:20 AM

Seems logical

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:16:28 AM

My belief was everyone is kind...

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:19:05 AM

I guess you ate too many?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:32:19 AM

Not who, what. The photo was taken by a video camera on a stick, which was dangling off the side of the lander. But I guess this astounding level of technology is too much for most people to comprehend. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:17:41 AM

Not who, what. The photo was taken by a video camera on a stick, which was dangling off the side of the lander. But I guess this astounding level of technology is too much for most people to comprehend. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: