Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your weirdest childhood belief?  (Read 2067 times)
sifter (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:48:34 PM

I always thought that Mona Lisa was jesus(I'm not christian)
And
that urine was flammable,

Yeah, pretty weird, what's yours?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:04:16 PM

I thought if you swallowed the seeds of any fruit you would grow a tree inside you.
jimmy01

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

That if you jump in new year's eve you will grow taller  Grin
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 04:30:27 PM

I thought human beings had an extra stomach for dessert, of course when I got older I realised that was a load of bullshit and it was just the fact that I was eating ice cream and stuff it was just melting and easier to digest Sad lol
sifter (OP)

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

I thought if you swallowed the seeds of any fruit you would grow a tree inside you.

Cheesy  I always tried this. Always failed sadly. Cheesy

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:53:18 PM

I used to think there were actual little people inside the TV who running and talking and doing everything.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 06:47:34 PM

when i was a child, my mother told me to spend meal (eating rice), because if not, the rice not be spend will tears Cheesy and i believe that lol(when i was a child :p)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:16:18 PM

Planting a seagull's feather in the ground and saying to the teacher who asked what I was doing: It'll grow into a seagull and fly away..
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

+1
harkonnen

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:28:31 PM

I thought human beings had an extra stomach for dessert, of course when I got older I realised that was a load of bullshit and it was just the fact that I was eating ice cream and stuff it was just melting and easier to digest Sad lol

It's not BS. This is actually true.
Yesterday, I just filled up my 'extra' stomach to shove up extra scoop of ice cream and a piece of delicious pie.
harkonnen

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

I used to think there were actual little people inside the TV who running and talking and doing everything.
+1

And I was terrified people killing other people wondering where are dead bodies?
And it was wonder to me some people grow so fast.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

It's not BS. This is actually true.
Yesterday, I just filled up my 'extra' stomach to shove up extra scoop of ice cream and a piece of delicious pie.

lol Tongue
harkonnen

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:44:50 PM

When I was 7th grade, I used to collect mysterious, dry, rounded, small bean sized black soils. They were littered on the way home from school. Thinking they are some lucky balls fallen from sky or UFO, I was actively looking for them after school. One day, my grandma found my collections in my secret place, and questioned me "why are you collecting goat's droppings?" She threw them away and I felt like so dumbass.  Cry
graves

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

i always thought my urine was poison, then I saw people drinking it  Tongue
Gogreen

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:09:37 AM

the man wen to the moon! Cheesy

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

At Christmas Eve I used to wait for Santa, but always fell asleep after 2 or 3 hours and never managed to see him with the presents Cheesy
I also believed that a child comes out of the woman's butthole  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:38:04 AM

i always thought my urine was poison, then I saw people drinking it  Tongue

When I was four, I used to believe that nobody went to parties to have other people drink their urine. Thanks to your post, I can now rid myself of that 50-year-old nonsense.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:11:50 AM

My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the new he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:51:28 AM

I was brainwashed to believe that an imaginary (christian) god first created man.  Then, as an afterthought, it created woman.

The equal rights movement confused the hell out of me.  How could a gender created as a play thing for man be given equal rights?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gordoh

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:31:05 AM

My weirdest childhood belief was that oil was made from decayed plants and animals.

That man went to the moon! Cheesy
FTFY

I could see the moon photos were fake from the picture books they gave us in school. The teacher couldn't answer why one of the cross-hairs was behind the rover. I had ET and Star Wars picture books at home and I knew it was movie magic.

This reminds me I can remember the teacher running off crying after he got the new he wasn't chosen for the Challenger mission, all the other teachers made such a big deal about it that day.

Then the next day I was chosen to be the first student in any school anywhere to use the Commodore 64 in their new test of computers in the classroom. I drew a broomstick and witch and hit the wrong key or something and they couldn't get it to work again. They blamed me and I wasn't allowed to touch them again.

This was my first experience with computers and the space age.

If Armstrong was the first man on the moon, then who took the photo of him getting off the lander?  Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: