Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 11:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Destination of my Payment - THOSE Countries ?  (Read 973 times)
coinbit0 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:12:42 PM

Hi I am trying to do wire payment to buy bitcoins but the problem is that the bank, where I hold personal account, allows us (account owners) to wire only to 13 different countries and those countries are:

usa
guatemala
el salvador
honduras
nicaragua
dominican republic
columbia
ecuador
peru
philippines
india
vietnam
china

Does anyone know if there is any website similar to btc-e where can I buy with wire and withdraw bitcoins to my own bitcoin wallet address AND which has bank account in any of those 13 countries so I wouldn't need to open bank account in different bank just for this? Here is a list of websites for bitcoins buying+withdrawing:

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

But it would be time consuming registering on every single one to get the question I asked. Additionally, some websites might require me to do verification first and wait for its approval and AFTER that beneficiary bank details, where to send my payment, would be shown. This is double time consuming. One idea would be using localbitcoins and search for citizens in those countries. But the problem is the maximum limit of payment (bitcoins quantity) is usually very low. The answer on my asked question (which website for buying AND withdrawing to my own bitcoin wallet id has beneficiary bank account located in any of named countries?) would save me hours of research and work. So please, I would appreciate it!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

You may want to consider another payment method. For example some exchanges allow payment by money order. A money order is purchased with cash and can be mailed to the exchange. After the balance is credited to your account you can buy bitcoin, then your free. You can use it wherever you want. Send it, spend it, whatever. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
coinbit0 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

You may want to consider another payment method. For example some exchanges allow payment by money order. A money order is purchased with cash and can be mailed to the exchange. After the balance is credited to your account you can buy bitcoin, then your free. You can use it wherever you want. Send it, spend it, whatever. 

Im looking for bank wire transfer - for beneficiary (websites like btc-e.com) that has bank account in one of countries I named. The only website I know that meets this condition is btcchina.com But hopefully someone can help with others.
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:01:53 PM

I'm completely pulling this out of my ass (somewhat) but I noticed that the Ripple client now allows you to buy Bitcoin / Ripple / US Dollar with any currency whatsoever.  The entire point of Ripple is that you can move any Fiat money anywhere, and change it to any other fiat that you want, seamlessly.  Right now the process is fairly complicated, but if dummy here can figure it out (me), I'm sure you can.   SnapSwap.us is their preferred Fiat deposit method, and you can wire to them.  They have receiving accounts in the USA.  Once you get the funds into the system with Ripple, you can send fiat transfers anywhere.  Or at least convert to BTC and do your moving of funds.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

I'm in one of those countries. I'd be willing to help, subject to exchange rates and bank fees for the wire transfer, and I'll charge you 1% on top of that; does that sound reasonable? How much are you looking to buy?

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

No one exchange offers local accounts in all these countries, internetal wire would help you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: