Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtsCoin (ART) Network Ethereum Based ICO  (Read 2213 times)
ArtsCoin (ART) (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:38:54 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 06:28:08 PM by ArtsCoin (ART)

ArtsCoin (ART ) proposes an Ethereum-based asset-backed 'initial coin offering' (or ICO). The art-backed tokens (ART) will have an initial face value cost equal to $1 with a maximum cap of 100,000,000 tokens. Token will represent ownership of $1 worth of the physical ART. The ART will be securely held in one or more suitably tailored locations. The offering will be pre-seeded with hundreds of works of art by listed artists (via founder/investor funds) - generally from the Modern American Art Genre of the 1930’s – 1960’s (some artwork exceptions might apply). New ART tokens will be minted commensurate to the future purchase of artworks. Network ART token shareholders will receive a portion of the generated profit of the ART network. Additional shared profit to the ART network can be realized by user generated transaction fees on the ART Network and by other means.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

I found out about very promising and mega-cool ICO and I want to recommend it to everyone who wants to invest in the ICO! The project Vireo is designed for successful young people who choose the best! Check it!
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

I fail to find a good business proposition in this ICO. Have you done your research in order to see if it is a Scam or are you just promoting it here, in this section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: