For easy control of the worker`s activity we sponsored the writing of monitoring tool.
So here you are:Mining Explorer
Download Mining Explorer
Get the latest version — 0.5.1. MD5-hash executable file: C036516950AB2F13DE9ED2356B8700CF
The opportunities of the program:
- Monitoring of the Bitcoin`s rate( with Mt.Gox)
- Monitoring of the worker`s status (online/offline)
- Monitoring of the pool score
- Monitoring of the other settings, which pools give back on statistics
- The time of the last share, the time of connecting to the pool, etc. is taken into account the time zone on your computer.
- Ability to save the width and position of the table columns
List of the supported pools:
- BTC Guild
- BTC mine
To start the work choose the sign of gear in the settings, choose the necessary pool, enter API key, press OK and after that the program will start to show statistics. You can enter the keys for several pools, so you can choose the pool in the main window.
The program does not need installation, it can be dearchived and you can have it on flash drive. All the keys and settings can be saved in the configuration file.
All the questions,remarks and suggestions about the program you can write in this thread.
Version 0.5.1 (16.11.2012):
1.Incorrect API key pop-up window is removed
Version 0.5.0 (03.10.2012):
1.In the balance window with the shortened information for BTCGuild appears "unpaid_rewards" instead of "total_rewards"
Version 0.4.9 (01.10.2012):
1.Formatted output balance and speed
2.Correct display of balance for BTCGuild
Version 0.4.8 (24.08.2012):
1.Fixed bug saving width and column positions
2.Added a separate display of invalid and stale shares for pool 50BTC
Version 0.4.7 (21.08.2012):
1.Fixed bug display workers Eclipse pool in "Custom" table
Version 0.4.6 (13.08.2012):
1.Fixed bug of choice "standard/custom window", "display of balance," "alignment of cells"
Version 0.4.5 (10.08.2012):
1. Added an optional choice of displaying the balance in the window on tray
2. Added optional ability to align the content of table cells in the center of the cell
Version 0.4.4 (05.08.2012):
1. Automatically change the width of the window with a summary
Version 0.4.3 (29.07.2012):
1. Added pool TripleMining
2. Added an optional choice of standard/custom application window
3. Ability to move a window with basic information on tray
Version 0.4.2 (22.07.2012):
1. Fixed display data in a twisted form of Deepbit and BTCMine
2. Improved exception handling in case of invalid input API key, incomplete data from the pool
Version 0.4.1 (20.06.2012):
1. Fixed bug rolling window
Version 0.4 (10.06.2012):
1. A summary table of workers from the different pools.
2. Opportunity to close the window with the basic information above the tray.
3. Minimization of the application to the taskbar, minimize to tray, close the application in the context menu.
4. Changed the design of the application.
Version 0.3 (02.06.2012):
1. API for Itzod was corrected. Now you need to enter UserName_Key for an API key.
2. It is possible to minimize a window in tray and display the window with the basic information.
3. Sound notification when connecting / disconnecting.
4. To order the information click on the column header.
Version 0.2 (25.05.2012):
1. Pools are added:
2. The time of the last share, the time of connecting to the pool, etc. is taken into account the time zone on your computer.
3. Ability to save the width and position of the table columns.
Version 0.1 (21.05.2012):
The initial version of the program
Q: Why do I sometimes do not get the data with BTCGuild and on the top of the screen appears "Too often".
A: MTC Guild let get API not more than once per minute. If you frequently access to the API in the program "Mining Explorer", next to the course MtGox, displayed a red label "Too often".
Q: Why is there no field roundduration in the pool information http://pool.mkalinin.ru/api.php
A: There is no field Roundduration , because it displays the current time UTC +0, and not the duration of the round.
Q: Why is the information about the workers of the pool http://pool.itzod.ru
A: The pool http://pool.itzod.ru
gives the information only about the active workers. If there are no workers then there is nothing to give.