Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for DEV to help with RAW Coin  (Read 1231 times)
ATXsilver (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

I am looking for Developer / Programmer to review, audit, and fix any issues in the code for RAW Coin so it can be brought back online with Bittrex, and if possible, going forward doing work as needed on something of a 'contract' basis, where I would pay you with BTC or RAW as your work was needed.

I am taking over and doing many exciting things with RAW, as an alt coin, it already offers something many coins do not, go check out the thread and get an idea of what I am speaking of....

I need someone reputable, who is willing to do this for me, to respond with a PM ASAP.

I will be generous with my RAW bounty for any Dev willing to commit to working with me for the intermediate term. I would prefer to pay in RAW, (Enough to qualify you for the monthly 'Club #RawMetals packages), but I have BTC also.

Apparently there have been 'forks' in the code that needs to be addressed. Here is what the person from Bittrex wrote,

"The wallet has at least 3 forks and we can't keep the blockchain in sync.  We have disabled it until this is fixed.  There is no way for us to send coins off because we don't know which fork its on at this point."

How can we fix this? I also have a block explorer, rich list, etc already created here ---> http://altcoinguys.blockexperts.com/raw

If anyone has any interest in becoming a more permanent basis Dev, I am open for that as well, but I am happy to pay you behind the scenes so you do not have to deal with the community constantly wanting updates, etc.

0.25 BTC up for grabs for a legit DEV to fix the code. Or Even MORE in RAW.

Thanks and let me know ,

ATX Silver

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: