Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Gems! Price Lowered (8/29/2012)  (Read 6139 times)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 11:42:28 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2012, 02:45:24 PM by SaltySpitoon

Prices Lowered (8/29/12)

http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,50.msg200.html#msg200 (in case you are interested in buying with Litecoins)

As much as I love Cryptocurrencies, to widen my buyer's market, I will accept Paypal for payment. Because, sometimes Bitcoins are just too difficult to get to want to spend them. Well, buy with Paypal, and I'll worry about finding a way to convert it to BTC.

Hey guys, I bet you weren't expecting a gems thread started by me? Well yup, Iv got a few gems for sale today. These were all purchased from Dave (tiptopgemdotcom) but I am selling them today because I got an unexpected job offer, and don't have the time to pursue a venture I had planned now. So with those plans on hold, I now have some gems for sale.

Before I go any further, I want you to know, I am not an expert! But, I have contacted Dave, and first made sure it would be ok with him if I sell them off, and he was fine with it. I then asked him what I should charge for each, so my prices, and all info that I have on them is coming right from the source. These stones are in the same great condition as you would expect getting them from tiptopgemdotcom, and on the upside, I'm in the U.S, so if you are in the U.S or Canada, no more waiting for overseas shipping to get these great stones. If you have any questions on any of the stones, I'll do my best to get an answer, and I will divulge all information about them that I was given.

I would like the further note, if tiptopgemdotcom is selling any of the same stones as me, I ask that you purchase them from him before me. He is a great guy, and thanks so much for being understanding of my situation, and not being offended by me selling these great stones.

And again as a reminder, shipping throughout the U.S is included in the price, if you want to have something shipped internationally, I ask that you pay the difference in shipping.

this stone is a Yowah Matrix Opal, it is 7.91 Carats, and is from Australia. I'm asking 3 BTC for this beauty

this stone is a Koroit Matrix Opal, it is 9.14 Carats and is also from Australia. Same as the other I'm asking 3 BTC

This is a Synthetic Star Ruby. It has all of the natural attractiveness of a star ruby, but created in a lab, so its much more affordable. This stone is 3.12 Carats, and as you can see from the picture, has a nice star pattern when light hits the stone. Instead of the thousands of dollars for a natural one, wouldn't you rather have this one for a nice 1.5 BTC?  SOLD

This Synthetic Star Sapphire was also created in a lab. As before, it is just as beautiful, and much cheaper than one mined out of the earth. This stone is 3.82 Carats, and has the same visual effect as the star ruby, the star is shown when exposed to light. The price is the same as the Ruby, at 1.5 BTC  SOLD

This is a pear shaped Rhodolite Garnet from Madagascar. It weighs 1.08 Carats, and as you can see from the picture, it looks great. I'm asking 3 BTC for this stone SOLD

This is a Fire Agate, it weighs 2.36 Carats, and was mined in Mexico, if you look at the picture, it looks like theres a little explosion going on inside the stone, I'm quite fond of that look. You can own this lovely stone for only 4 BTC SOLD

This is a 1.46 Carat Green Tourmaline. The picture doesn't really accurately portray this great stone, the stone itself has a much nicer, much more sought after color closer to an emerald green, than the picture shows. Same cut and size, just a nice darker green. I am asking 2 BTC for this stone SOLD

This is a green Peridot from Burma, the squares are 5x5mm. These come in two cuts, the classic step cut, as shown in the picture, and radiant cut. These come in 6 pieces per set, I have one Classic Step cut set, and one Radiant Cut set, for a total of 12 peridot. You can own all 12 for 7 BTC, or 4 BTC per set of 6. SOLD

This is a Synthetic Blue Spinel, the picture shown is of a emerald cut Blue Spinel. I have Two Spinels in total, 3 1 emerald cut, and 1 pear cut. The Emerald cut are 6.06 Carats, 5.90 Carats, and 5.92 Carats and the Pear shaped is 4.79 Carats. I love these stones, they are 9/10 on the Moh hardness scale, so they will last forever, and continue to look beautiful forever. I'm asking 1.5 BTC per spinel, or you can own the two remaining for 2.5 BTC.

This is not a diamond, but it looks quite like it, these are Cubic Zirconia. They are lab created, so the cost is a fraction of a diamond's, but they have just as nice, if not better brilliance. What determines a stones brilliance is part to do with the cut, and part to do with the material. Each material has its own Critical angles having to do with its index of refraction. When light enters an object with a higher index of refraction than the medium it just left, in our case, light travels through air, (index of refraction of 1) into Cubic Zirconia (index of refraction 2.2) and the light is bent, and then bends again as it leaves the stone. With the correct angles, or critical angles, you can have nearly all, or all of the light that enters a material reflect back out of it, giving the stone an appearance of having a high brilliance. I have two sets of CZ, a 6 piece set of 7 mm, and a 36 piece set of 2 mm. For the 6 Piece 7MM CZ, I am asking 5 BTC, and for the 36 Piece 2MM CZ, I am asking 3 BTC.

This is a 7.87 Carat Violet Chalcedony. For this stone, I am asking 3 BTC, sorry the chalcedony pic is so large but since it is a massive 7.87 carats, I suppose the size of the picture is fitting.

These are Pink Sapphires, I have a 14 piece 2mm Pink Sapphire collection, that is just cool. These are natural pink sapphires, not synthetic. You can own this collection for only 6 BTC SOLD

And this is one of my two 2.20 Carat Rose Quartz. They have an odd cut, called a sugarloaf cabochon that resemble a puffy pyramid., I am told they are actually quite difficult to find in this way, so if you are looking for a set of nice stones, these are the ones for you. You can own the set (two identical 2.2 carat stones) for only 2.5 BTC  SOLD

And last but not least, are my 3 piece Green Demantoids. They weigh .64 carats, but don't let this fool you, they are absolutely magnificent looking stones. They are AAA quality, making them the cream of the crop. The AAA have more brilliance from a better cut, and they are cleaner as well. I am asking 8 BTC for these stones.  SOLD

Priority Shipping is Included in the price on all of these stones within the U.S. I can ship outside of the country, and get tracking if you would like, but I will ask that you pay the difference in cost.

If you want to order multiple stones, talk with me, and we can see what kind of discount I can offer.  Wink

Don't miss out on any of these great stones, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I prefer to communicate via pm (I guess I just like seeing the Messages [1] when I log on) but I will check in on the thread if you leave a reply. I thank you, and Dave for allowing me access to these great stones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 02:43:09 PM

I will vouch for SaltySpitoon, and also will verify that he did buy these stones from me.  All dealings with him went smoothly and I have every reason to believe he is a fair and honest person!

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 08:46:02 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2012, 05:42:35 PM by SaltySpitoon

Daily Bump, you all know you want Dave's gems, but just didn't want to wait to have them shipped from Thailand. Here's your chance! Oh and as horrible as this sounds, I accept old pokemon cards as payment Cheesy I'v grown quite fond of them again since realizing my childhood was cut short by the terrible war...

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 12:40:56 PM

Daily Bump
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:28:32 PM

Regarding the Demantoids, yes the picture has a bunch of them there, but I am only selling 3 of them as I mention right below the picture, sorry for any confusion.

And last but not least, are my 3 piece Green Demantoids. They weigh .64 carats, but don't let this fool you, they are absolutely magnificent looking stones. They are AAA quality, making them the cream of the crop. The AAA have more brilliance from a better cut, and they are cleaner as well. I am asking 12 BTC for these stones.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:52:22 PM

Daily Bump
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 12:10:58 PM

I'm trying to stay away from the auctionplace, because that's Daves area, and I'd rather just sell them outright. If you are interested PM me.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 01:58:43 PM

Daily Bump, you all know you want Dave's gems, but just didn't want to wait to have them shipped from Thailand. Here's your chance! Oh and as horrible as this sounds, I accept old pokemon cards as payment Cheesy I'v grown quite fond of them again since realizing my childhood was cut short by the terrible war...
What war??
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 05:06:49 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2012, 06:44:12 PM by SaltySpitoon

What war??

Its on a need to know basis, if you were from one of the countries involved, you would know.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 07:47:47 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2012, 12:33:05 AM by SaltySpitoon

Price just reduced. I gave myself a small buffer, mostly to cover the shipping costs, so I can break even on my order, but that buffer is gone now.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 01:26:13 PM

Bhump!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 03:30:16 AM

Might end up moving these to the auction board, but I guess I will wait a few days to see if there is anyone interested before I move them there.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 01:24:40 PM

I just reduced the prices, down to a point where after shipping I will be out a bit of money, so this is the absolute lowest I can go. Bundle packages can still apply as they save on shipping, but if they don't sell at this price point, I will be taking them off the market. If you wanted to get, get while the getting's good, because you may not ever see these stones again.

As always, any questions are welcome, and pm me or leave a reply if you are interested. At this price these stones wont last long, they will either all sell quickly, or I will pull them off the market.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 11:22:39 PM

Bump
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:12:15 AM

The Pink Sapphire Collection has sold! If you were trying to decide whether or not to buy this collection it's too late, but don't miss out on any else of these great gems, at these prices they are priced to move! So if you are considering buying any, shoot me a pm to reserve a piece or pieces.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 01:17:10 PM

One Emerald Cut Blue Spinel is sold!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 05:27:39 PM

Bump, the Spinel and Pink Sapphires have been marked as sold, so it turns out all you have to do is offer rock bottom prices, and the stones just fly off the shelf. Well, fly away gems! (That means you should buy them)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 06:33:48 PM

I am reducing the prices for ONE Day Only. After I make my trip to the UPS Store Tomorrow the prices will revert to their original pricing.

At this cost, I am taking a loss, but I figure it is worth it to save gas and time.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 10:06:21 PM

Think about all of the things you could do with these stones! And I can guarantee none of these are blood diamonds! Mostly because none of them are diamonds.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 01:02:50 AM

This will be my last bump with the sale prices in tact. After I make my trip to the UPS store tomorrow afternoon, prices will revert to the non bolded prices.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: