Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Odd question..  (Read 1340 times)
TheOutride (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:44:46 AM

Does anyone still own any VMC mining cards? If so two things,

Is liquid cooling 100% required?

and if you still have one, would anyone be interesting in selling them?

Thanks!

TheOutride
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:05:23 AM

1) At that heat density, very likely.
2) I might be interested also in buying one to do pictures + setup guide.

TheOutride (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

Guess nobody has any.. I really would like to purchase some. Also, anybody know of the specs? since the company went out & the website with them, I can't find anything. Not even a cache copy of their website to find specs of the card.

@dogie, there's already plenty of guides for it :p leave some of the guides to the rookies out there you've got enough hahaha
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:36:13 PM

Guess nobody has any.. I really would like to purchase some. Also, anybody know of the specs? since the company went out & the website with them, I can't find anything. Not even a cache copy of their website to find specs of the card.

@dogie, there's already plenty of guides for it :p leave some of the guides to the rookies out there you've got enough hahaha

its just a hashfast EVO repackaged IIRC - layout, setup, and instructions should be the exact same

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:44:26 PM

its just a hashfast EVO repackaged IIRC - layout, setup, and instructions should be the exact same

[Which I don't have, two birds with one stone.]

TheOutride (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

Well what about the habanero from peppermining?
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:15:25 PM

I have VMC Gold Rush 750gh/s cards if that is also what you guys are seeking.. don't have those 1st VMC cards.. Sad
2 of them are working like a charm
2 of them are bricks as corsair coolers were leaking or something went wrong with those, anyway at some point they were not mining and not found on usb interface anymore.. can send those as bonus with each working card Smiley

now those working cards.. I can sell those as I ordered 2x C1-s

One card can be sold as card only, the other one can be sold as whole package (the one I'm selling is identical but with Aurum PSU):

eestimees
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: