Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC offer more jobs for developing countries  (Read 1777 times)
susan234 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:24:53 AM

Bitcoins will offer job opportunities for more people, this job opportunity is in the world, speaking to the technical staffs in some developing countries will have more opportunities, because the cost is lower, such as the IT personnels in China or India etc . Before, if these people want to get the job, need to go abroad, or get a job from the big Service Corporation. If he gets some foreign part-time works, payment will be an insurmountable problem, now  it's no longer a problem with Bitcoin.

ytr8

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:58:42 AM

This is a good idea,Bitcoin need such support, bosses provide jobs, and then use the bitcoin payment !

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:38:24 AM

You're right, it is easier for companies to hire personnel from these countries without having to be worried about setting up payment systems that are not only expensive but are a hassle. With bitcoin they can offer these jobs and pay the workers instantly right after the completion of the job. And only thing a worker would need to get hired is the qualification and experience to do the job and a bitcoin address. No Bank acccounts, No waiting for Cheques to arrive, etc.

wangjin098

Activity: 238

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:15:52 AM

including that in this forum, we often can see someone (boss) postto find people for working, such as a Webpage, designing an ad, anyone can accept the job as long as he is qualified , at this time the technology and speech is very important!

jumbo john

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:22:15 AM

People should be happy about this. And I really want the government to ponder on what they did wrong, why btc is giving more jobs than them.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:52:40 AM

One thing i can see an advantage would be everyone can get job paid in btc considered as a universal currency. Probably people can just quote btc value rather than btc then to convert to fiat and that is when foods and other necessity items are all priced in btc. Here you can really save on the exchange rate

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:07:10 AM

You're right, it is easier for companies to hire personnel from these countries without having to be worried about setting up payment systems that are not only expensive but are a hassle. With bitcoin they can offer these jobs and pay the workers instantly right after the completion of the job. And only thing a worker would need to get hired is the qualification and experience to do the job and a bitcoin address. No Bank acccounts, No waiting for Cheques to arrive, etc.

Also this will be good for working full time in that company with paycheck in BTC.
Or you can work part time on hourly base, also this is good for some companies to explore different markets and countries on different product.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:34:05 AM

Bitcoins will offer job opportunities for more people, this job opportunity is in the world, speaking to the technical staffs in some developing countries will have more opportunities, because the cost is lower, such as the IT personnels in China or India etc . Before, if these people want to get the job, need to go abroad, or get a job from the big Service Corporation. If he gets some foreign part-time works, payment will be an insurmountable problem, now  it's no longer a problem with Bitcoin.

It is not bitcoin that did this, but Internet did this. Since bitcoin is Internet of money will just escalate all this.  GDP/cap differences will start getting smaller each year when more and more people will start working online.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:52:25 AM

I hired a few guys from India to do some Bitcoin work.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:31:17 PM

I hired a few guys from India to do some Bitcoin work.

Same here.

Quality of the work is below sub par and attitude is worst of any company I have seen.

Ruthful

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

Unless there are ways to exchange those bitcoin to local currency bitcoin would still be particularly useless to them.
Brmaster

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:45:39 AM

Your ideas will be realized in the near future
Jacqul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:57:29 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 10:07:42 AM by Jacqul

Somewhat off-topic but this made me think of what it would be like if bitcoin becomes as wide spread as cellphones and internet.
In my mind it is still a binary outcome: succeed or fail.

If all bitcoins in existence at the moment gets divided and distributed equally to the world population then everyone would get:
13 410 950 / 7 125 000 000
= 0.00188224 BTC
= 1 882.24 bits per person

Global "wealth" apparently: $263 000 000 000 000
population 7.125 billion
263 000 000 000 000 / 7 125 000 000
= 36 912.28 $ per person

Some news headlines recently:
Woman working 4 jobs to make ends meet dies while napping in car between shifts
Richest 1% own 50% of world wealth- Credit Suisse report

From same report:
Prediction for 2019 is global "wealth" of $369 trillion.

369 trillion/ 14 million
= 26 357 142.85 $/bitcoin if all $ replaced by bitcoin in 2019
= 26.36 $ per bit

Did I do the math right?
It doesn't seem right but I can't find my mistake.

Edit for clarity:
I am not suggesting for a moment bitcoin will replace anything. This exercise was purely for fun playing with numbers that are too big for me to comprehend easily.
Chavez

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:03:53 AM

It's not just developing countries but the bigger bitcoin gets and the more adoption it receives there is going to be many new jobs created around the world. Just think of how big payment processors like Bitpay could become. Maybe one day they will rival Paypal.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:04:20 AM

Somewhat off-topic but this made me think of what it would be like if bitcoin becomes as wide spread as cellphones and internet.
In my mind it is still a binary outcome: succeed or fail.

If all bitcoins in existence at the moment gets divided and distributed equally to the world population then everyone would get:
13 410 950 / 7 125 000 000
= 0.00188224 BTC
= 1 882.24 bits per person

Global "wealth" apparently: $263 000 000 000 000
population 7.125 billion
263 000 000 000 000 / 7 125 000 000
= 36 912.28 $ per person

Some news headlines recently:
Woman working 4 jobs to make ends meet dies while napping in car between shifts
Richest 1% own 50% of world wealth- Credit Suisse report

From same report:
Prediction for 2019 is global "wealth" of $369 trillion.

369 trillion/ 14 million
= 26 357 142.85 $/bitcoin if all $ replaced by bitcoin in 2019
= 26.36 $ per bit

Did I do the math right?
It doesn't seem right but I can't find my mistake.

Bitcoin will never remove all other currencies.  Only LTC have few % of BTC market cap.  There are many other so called alt coins that will have huge markets and there are at least 100.000 other digital currencies existing in some games or in some other places on net.  Then there is lots of different currencies in real world, Countries, cities, companies, organizations. Each have something.

If Bitcoin will at any point hold 10% of global "wealth" it will be huge succeass
liu405

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:29:54 AM

It's not just developing countries but the bigger bitcoin gets and the more adoption it receives there is going to be many new jobs created around the world. Just think of how big payment processors like Bitpay could become. Maybe one day they will rival Paypal.

yes,i think so.For example, now  i can sell some  specialties  only being produced  in my   hometown. payment with BTC, Before ,it was impossible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lilin321

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:24:09 AM

I sell Chinese tea, some people like tea? If you like, you can have a taste of my Xihu Longjing Tea, the best in the world!

bitcoinpiece

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:50:16 AM

Oh is it? So is bitcoin hiring in Malaysia and Singapore? You should back up your thread facts or articles.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

well, for the payment is often problematic. constrained because there are some countries that do not support for bitcoin instance. however, after the bitcoin wherever you are, whoever you are whatever age you can do it. no account is verified or not
Ionchamp

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:15:10 AM

Like what countries? Let me make a research about what you said.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: