Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:41:42 PM

Oh Josh.. you seem to have forgotten just who made that chat room - ME. EVERYTHING POSTED THERE IS 100% ACCURATE. For those who need a refresher course in reality, here you go:
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

We've always liked you Rich, but if that were a true skype chat wouldn't you be in breach of your NDA? And no one cares about 200 pages of a bullshit skype chat where you and tony are doing most of the talking. Really, who cares? All of the 156 clients that we have? The micro community that's left on this forum?  Again Rich, with respect please do stay out of these distractions or arguments. Ja is there no relief for the son of a window?

You mean the NDA that you never signed? Takes more than one party to make an agreement bucko. Yes it 100% true and no I am not in violation.
That aside, the real IP points are all in the pm chats which even though am NOT legally bound to keep sealed (remember? You never signed anything?) I still am. Professionalism and all that ya know? Scratch that - you wouldn't.

It was signed by us and exists in our attorney's records. And while we need to work on professionalism, that is for sure, we still do respect you Rich, and we felt above all people you'd understand our actions as of lately. See Rich you've inspired greatness.

Strange, the original copy I have from you has no signature from you or your representative(s).
Nor did you return to me a signed copy of the amended NDA I prepared. Without formal acknowledgement of the amendment it remains unenforceable by either party.

Not to be a dick, but we did send you a few packages with corrupt boards, testing materials and everything else right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:44:35 PM

Yep and anytime you want them back feel free to pick them up. Considering your history on accepting returns not even going to try. If your thinking that constitutes formal acknowledgement of contract - it doesn't.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Yep and anytime you want them back feel free to pick them up. Considering your history on accepting returns not even going to try.

Rich, pretty hostile these days.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

Yep and anytime you want them back feel free to pick them up. Considering your history on accepting returns not even going to try.

Hostile ? No.
For obvious reasons I have strong sympathies to the Business World but I also have very strong business morals. (and no that is not an oxymoron) At almost every turn you have dismissed the notion that customers are Customers. With a big 'C'. Regardless of outside circumstances one does not screw them over, post personal information, etc.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:55:20 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 02:10:27 PM by AMT_miners

Hostile ? No.
For obvious reasons I have strong sympathies to the Business World but I also have very strong business morals. (and no that is not an oxymoron) At almost every turn you have dismissed the notion that customers are Customers. With a big 'C'. Regardless of outside circumstances one does not screw them over, post personal information, etc.

We ran out of money. What would have you done when our glorious customers are purposely ruining our reputation everyday, despite receiving their miners?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:10:32 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 12:23:32 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Hostile ? No.

We ran out of money. What would have you done?
Been honest and open about the situation with the customers. I would have stopped all further sales as soon as the mfg problems arose. In the end if needed, file for reorganization or bankruptcy.

Yes for a while at least you were truly scrambling to make something out of this mess and a Tip of the Visor to that but - it still does not excuse your egregious violations of legally mandated Customers Rights.

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

Hostile ? No.

Figure out a way to make it right. You instead opted to dox people who called you out. Not just me, clenell, mrpark. I was even helping you figure out ways to make it right BUT then you stated you kept making excuses and looking for ways around getting out of it. Hence my reasons for acting against you.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:16:40 PM

Hostile ? No.

Been honest and open about the situation with the customers. In the end if needed, file for bankruptcy.
Yes for a while at least you were truly scrambling to make something out of this mess and a Tip of the Visor to that but - it still does not excuse your egregious violations of legally mandated Customers Rights.

Saying a client's name on a forum once or twice while he says the names of our employees hundreds of time does not violate customer rights. Anyway, we're beyond that. He has 24 hours to delete his crap or his reputation online may be affected. But please know, it will not be any AMT staff, affiliated person, or hired resource of AMT. Just someone that really doesn't like him and how he's treated AMT. You all already know him anyway.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:20:38 PM

Hostile ? No.

Figure out a way to make it right. You instead opted to dox people who called you out. Not just me, clenell, mrpark. I was even helping you figure out ways to make it right BUT then you stated you kept making excuses and looking for ways around getting out of it. Hence my reasons for acting against you.

You were a mole Tony, you admitted it several times and it was obvious since June. We acted accordingly. Why don't you find a hole like the mole that you are and crawl into it and hibernate for the winter. And let us address the community with out plan of action.
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:23:34 PM

Once in a while at all violates privacy laws. If it was at all legal then various doxxes by buisnesses would be legit. BUT they are not. They were fined heavily for those breaches. FTC heavily regulates it. #ASKFTC

Hostile ? No.

Been honest and open about the situation with the customers. In the end if needed, file for bankruptcy.

Saying a client's name on a forum once or twice while he says the names of our employees hundreds of time does not violate customer rights. Anyway, we're beyond that. He has 24 hours to delete his crap or his reputation online may be affected. But please know, it will not be any AMT staff, affiliated person, or hired resource of AMT. Just someone that really doesn't like him and how he's treated AMT. You all already know him anyway.

opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:24:25 PM

Really? Where did I admit such? Again PROOF!!!! Quote me!!! Because I stated it it must be shown. And you must have seen it so QUOTE ME!!! #ASKFTC

Hostile ? No.

You were a mole Tony, you admitted it several times and it was obvious since June. We acted accordingly. Why don't you find a hole like the mole that you are and crawl into it and hibernate for the winter. And let us address the community with out plan of action.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:26:33 PM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

What happened with the IMET money? Did you recover anything? If not then why?

The IMET proceedings are still on going. The priority was the class action not the IMET suit. If you only have X for legal, you spend X on the most immediate concern. When the class action has come to a resolve, the IMET proceedings will continue.

But I thought that the class action was the result of the IMET thing. Why didn't you start with IMET proceedings before the class action?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:33:21 PM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

The IMET proceedings are still on going. The priority was the class action not the IMET suit. If you only have X for legal, you spend X on the most immediate concern. When the class action has come to a resolve, the IMET proceedings will continue.

But I thought that the class action was the result of the IMET thing. Why didn't you start with IMET proceedings before the class action?

The class action was filed on April 2nd, we still had issues with IMET's productions as well as and promises of success from them as well. The IMET case was filed sometime in May, because we were dealing with the beginning proceedings of the class action. If the class action never exsisted we would have only sued IMET, we would have won and went to China two months earlier and everyone would have received their miners.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:42:41 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 03:53:50 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

The class action was filed on April 2nd, we still had issues with IMET's productions as well as and promises of success from them as well. The IMET case was filed sometime in May, because we were dealing with the beginning proceedings of the class action. If the class action never exsisted we would have only sued IMET, we would have won and went to China two months earlier and everyone would have received their miners.
*that* bit I do more or less agree on. The Class action was started much to soon which is why Opeium2 and I were pushing against it early on when there was a glimmer of hope that the design and mfg issues could be resolved.

mrpark

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

I am trying to keep my cool these days, and only focusing on the facts.

Yes, it is true I did get a miner. While it doesn't mine at 1.2 Th/s, it mines at 1 Th/s which is true. 200 Mh/s is not going to make me a millionaire, so in the scope of everything the difference in speed is not that significant.

Let's all ask ourselves, what is the reason customers purchased these Bitcoin miners? The reason was to make a profit! Or, at least break even in the worst case scenario.

While true we did get 1T miners, they don't come any where near being profitable. At 1Th/s that's about $1,300 a year, so with difficulty rising we will never ROI at that rate. (I originally paid $6,000 for this miner)

That being said, I don't want to battle with AMT_miners, I would just like to continue to request a refund.  

Thank You for addressing the matter with your plan. Anything you can do AMT_miners would be appreciated.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:28:19 PM

Probably a more sensible way of handling it. But what plan are you referring to? I did not see any real detail on what they plan to do. It seems like the same old words with no substance behind it in my opinion. All he did was come on here to attack me. There are other angry people who are doing lots worse. I am pointing all the info to that. He does not like that. All I ever wanted was a refund or compensation via MPP as they advertised #askftc

In reality if I got my initial investment back, that would have been satisfactory and would solve all of this. I walk away and thats that. 

I am trying to keep my cool these days, and only focusing on the facts.

Yes, it is true I did get a miner. While it doesn't mine at 1.2 Th/s, it mines at 1 Th/s which is true. 200 Mh/s is not going to make me a millionaire, so in the scope of everything the difference in speed is not that significant.

Let's all ask ourselves, what is the reason customers purchased these Bitcoin miners? The reason was to make a profit! Or, at least break even in the worst case scenario.

While true we did get 1T miners, they don't come any where near being profitable. At 1Th/s that's about $1,300 a year, so with difficulty rising we will never ROI at that rate. (I originally paid $6,000 for this miner)

That being said, I don't want to battle with AMT_miners, I would just like to continue to request a refund.  

Thank You for addressing the matter with your plan. Anything you can do AMT_miners would be appreciated.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:37:52 PM

The IMET case was filed sometime in May

What's the case number?

Buy & Hold
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:47:53 PM

it's most likely buried in the 2nd closed thread somewhere or the first closed one. Do a Forum search on it?
I may have something on it in my chats with Joshua Zipkin, will look there later.
And again - if I find/post it ah, someone should remember it is Public Record and only will be the actual filing link.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:21:24 PM

ohhh poor josh. you must have realized you are destined to fail at whatever you try so why not come back to this forum? zipkin, you wouldnt know the truth if ti stepped behind you and fucked you in the ass. you have never told the truth - not once. you are a con artist and nothing more. i have more in store for you i'm just restrained a little for the time being. i have not forgot you stole $6,000 dollars from me. i went to las vegas to see you zipkin but your fat ass didnt show.

good people of bitcointalk... if you purchase a miner from AMT miners be warned. you will receive used equipment 12 months later and pay 10x the value.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:34:53 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:30:20 PM by opieum2

Since so many of the customers on here are not speaking up for themselves, I figure they can I am giving Josh an out as I am tired of this nonsense. But I did get screwed of 11k. I am not letting that go until I get that back. But if noone else wants to fight for their money, thats on them. People should be speaking up but few do. I am tired of doing it for those who are not willing to fight back for themselves. This man took your money and some of you still have not received hardware from what I have been told.

OPEN Letter to Joshua Zipkin AMT_Miners:

You know what Josh? You want this all fixed? Fine. There are a ton of unhappy customers, but a few are speaking up for themselves any more. I am not going to keep at that if they are unwilling to do anything for themselves either, I'll keep it simple. I am not going to do their job for them. They want their money back then its on them, they have the info they need to proceed how they wish.

I am tired of all this crap. I will agree to remove ALL of my posts about AMT ONLY if the following conditions are met first as you have shown you are not a man of your word (everyone here can show that with ease I won't):
-give me my refund by wire the same way I wired info, none of this check is in the mail crap (THAT must happen first because you have consistently proven you are not a man of your word),
-I will return ALL your machines even the broken ones you never took back and the two 800-900Ghs machines you sent me (at your expense not from my refund)
-and finally if you remove ALL references of my name, work history and references about me from ALL of your posts. That simple.

The benefit to you? One less vocal unhappy customer to deal with, ALL your obligations with me are fulfilled once those conditions are met and I have no further cause to come at you in any shape or form. Benefit to me? Peace of mind. If you are just in this to be vindictive then you have proven everything everyone has said about you. Think about that carefully. For your part it will just lead to start clearing the slate for you. You get a chance to start over honestly if you really want to. And seeing as I posted it publicly it is out there now. Your choice.

If you cannot do those things, then we can keep at this for whatever it's worth. The difference is I am just posting the truth about you on here. I am honesytly tired of this drama. All I wanted were two working miners in March as you promised. You lied repeatedly about thier delivery and working condition. And then are now resorting to spreading lies about me.

This makes everything simple. Now if you want to keep at it. That's on you. I am prepared to address it and keep going. I have other legal options on the table to more decisively address this, but to be honest my time is better spent in other pursuits, video games among them Wink I imagine you have other pursuits as well you want to go at.

PS for someone who claims they don't care about me your opening post really seemed to focus ALOT on me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: