Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:43:29 PM

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

Regarding the class action, we are in discovery processes. This is where plaintiffs counsel reviews all of our information, write a response and gives it to the judge to review.  

Regarding FBI claims, FTC claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with all of them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Regarding these skype chats that they are throwing around this forum, we'll still stand to say they are complete bullshit manifested by Tony Serrata (aka Opieum2). And honestly, we couldn't give a crap about them.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

And regarding our sales, as we've said it before we're not selling although we would like to. And the truth is we haven't sold since April 7th, 2014.

Why are we so being open, because even though we're trying to do the right thing the to the customers that want us to make them whole, are the same ones stopping up from bringing in new revenue in order to do that.

We will lay out our 3 month compensation and business plan shortly.

If anybody believes Joshua Zipkin's claim that the Skype logs are nothing but a fabrication by whomever, then by all means order from this fuck, for you're just as delusional as he is - perhaps more!
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:47:06 PM

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

Regarding the class action, we are in discovery processes. This is where plaintiffs counsel reviews all of our information, write a response and gives it to the judge to review.  

Regarding FBI claims, FTC claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with all of them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Regarding these skype chats that they are throwing around this forum, we'll still stand to say they are complete bullshit manifested by Tony Serrata (aka Opieum2). And honestly, we couldn't give a crap about them.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

And regarding our sales, as we've said it before we're not selling although we would like to. And the truth is we haven't sold since April 7th, 2014.

Why are we so being open, because even though we're trying to do the right thing the to the customers that want us to make them whole, are the same ones stopping up from bringing in new revenue in order to do that.

no clients have been refunded. NOT A SINGLE CLIENT.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:47:12 PM

Saying a client's name on a forum once or twice while he says the names of our employees hundreds of time does not violate customer rights. <snip>
Actually yes it does.
You as CEO of AMT and you employees names are part of Public Record. While business have a lot of freedom in their actions releasing customer information is NOT part of that. They are also expressly forbidden doing that under threat of very specific legal rules and penalties. I don't care if Opeium2 claims to have pictures of you tap dancing midtown in a tutu. As a business and business owner all you are allowed to do is refute the claims with TRUTHFUL evidence to the contrary.

Actually, it never has stated anywhere legally that Josh is the CEO btw. But yes you are correct about common business practices.

Wow so you lied to the court?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_er85osA9tfN2JnM0hUSlVMT1U/view?usp=sharing

Josh's declaration to the court. Signed by Joshua Zipkin AMT President and CEO.

Court documents are public record and definitely legal documents.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:57:46 PM

yep. He states his ownership and position in line-1 of the declaration.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:37:27 PM

ROFLMAO, Really? Get Bent AMT NO ONE wants your GARBAGE!
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:47:33 PM

Josh and his people tell so many lies they can't keep them straight. Perhaps we should alert the judge that he was lying in his sworn declaration. That or he's lying now. Either way you shouldn't be making false statements to customers.

It's funny because I recall josh saying he beat the class action months ago. Looks like it's just another AMT lie.

Besides he didn't even deliver my miner in a functioning manner. It had no PSU and one board has already stopped working. They've not answered my e-mails about getting a PSU (that I paid for) or the warranty since the board is covered under their terms of sale.

This is just a last ditch effort to save face. Sadly for them it's not working. He's claimed they were still selling for months after April now he says they weren't how can you believe anything this company types?

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:22:03 PM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

Isn't that a somehow big amount for chips only? They are the cheapest component. You got a terrible deal on the chips imo!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:24:56 PM

Looks like our pal, Joshua "Fuzznuts" Zipkin, is planning on opening an exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830545

Somebody quote this post please.

~Bruno Kucinskas
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Looks like our pal, Joshua "Fuzznuts" Zipkin, is planning on opening an exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830545

~Bruno Kucinskas

Yeah that will work..  NOT. FYI ALL morons who think they can just show-up and create vapor-ware or the next GOX, just shoot yourself in the face. Save us all sometime and money, + you would be doing the EARTH a favor. Do IT, just DO IT!
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

Isn't that a somehow big amount for chips only? They are the cheapest component. You got a terrible deal on the chips imo!

Not usually :/

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:25:22 PM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Ahh well that explains the sudden smear campaign against me. He is looking to get ahead of it to discredit me with false statements. If the exchange thing is really him then damn. Well the sudden blitz against me kinda makes sense now. Oh well. Like I said my offer stands.

I really am curious to see what Josh/AMT_miners will have to say.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:01:47 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:22:44 PM by opieum2

My response to AMT's clear attack post directed at me...have no clue still what the original point was supposed to be. But it might have just been to attack me. As I said. IF AMT wants to fix all this they have the choice to DETAIL their refund plan instead of just screwing us around with more vague talk of shortly and this and that with no details as to what they are going to actually do.  

Dear AMT fans and foes,

Great....we all look forward to the details. And a bit hostile is an understatement. Honestly if you had stopped right here I would have left it alone. But you chose to go at me personally.

Ok it's under review, great. Let's see where this goes. It also assumes you were honest about your finances. Won't go into that more than that statement.

I am sure you are. You made a detailed death threat to someone else in this forum. That has it's own issues you need to address. You also claimed we are investors in your company. There is alot more to that statement than you realize.

Because you are renowned for your sense of honesty and  honor right? Never lied once? so people take you at your word?
If you don't give a shit about the chats OR me why bring  it or me up at all? And fact of the matter it was not me who leaked them in the first place. And I did not post them up the second time in the FULL dox of the chats. I mirrored them but only because I believe in transparency. For better or worse the decision was made to put up the WHOLE content and people can read things IN CONTEXT.

I don't sell ANYTHING so umm take your meds or something. Find something I am selling...you are now the one spreading lies. And scared is not the word I would use. Angry yes. You have 11k you took from me and gave me back crap of a miner that cant mine at its stated speeds. I am not the only one with this experience for those who have them (seems a number of people do not yet from posts here).
I post on a daily basis for one reason only. TO remind people that you took from them. Now most of them are not speaking up and I made a proposal that takes me off the board. BUT that is on you to decide if its worth it. You can read more in my previous post if you so choose. I told you there is an easy way to fix this. At this point since the bulk of the people are decent people, they want to not rock the boat. You are not a decent person, and I am not afraid to get in the mud and deal with you as you have been dealing with us. Hence why I am here posting every day to remind you to do the right thing and refund us. Until you show some kind of actual plan on the refund, its all just crap. As whatever settlement you would make would be court mandated, my offer would be null and void, BUT if you did it of your own free will, then yea I would back off totally as you fulfilled your obligations.

Then what is all that stuff on http://amtminers.com for? clearly you have hardware to sell or you would not have posted it up. And you stated a few posts ago in the users thread that I helped you sell ALOT. So which is it? Again your story does not add up.

Open about what? All you did was attack me. That is the ONLY open thing about this post. You want more money yet you apparently started an exchange? You obviously had money to buy a facility in China (your claim) you have money to start 50TH farms, you have money to travel around the world and speak at insidebitcoins conferences (eastern europe conference), so you must have money coming from somewhere to make these things happen. And yet you are claiming the sympathy thing from people while there are people who's money you took to fight your legal battles, and travel and buy up more facilities. According to your OWN webpage you have 3 addresses. Jenkintown, Sofia, BG and Shenzen, China. Those can be costly. Oh and starting an exchange huh? Not sure how accurate that is BUT if it is....damn. you got a serious problem on your hands. Not from me of course. You need to account for how much money you have in cold storage to account for what you will be exchanging. Kind of like insurance. Otherwise why should anyone trust you any more than they do MtGox?

Define shortly? The plan would be good. Again it would go a LONG way to reestablishing any kind of credibility. I would back off knowing you are at least making it happen. But until you got details on this, it's just more talk that we have heard before. I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

opieum2

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:30:27 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:51:53 PM by opieum2

I formally request you remove ALL my personal information (name, address and work information) from  ALL of your posts. It is LIBELOUS and your statements regarding the skype chats are false. They are real chats. Please consider this an FORMAL request. If it is not done in 24 hours I will be forced to take escalated legal actions as I am under NDA's and your disclosure was done without my consent OR me volunteering said info to you the discovery of which would have been illegal on your part. please note that this has been archived due to your constant censorship. This will include immediate retractions of the threats you have posted against me and others on this forum AND official apologies for said threats, IF you are looking to mend fences, this would be a start.

Regards.

Tony Serrata. Just as you have dedicated your days to ruining our name and our business, we figure why not. We formally request that you remove all the crap you've said about AMT, Josh or any opinions you may have had whether good or bad. If you're looking to mend fences, this would be a good place to start Tony Serrata. By the time we're done with our version of an SEO slander, Liz is going to be so pissed at you that.. we'll who knows man. Start deleting Tony, the clock is ticking.  

Oh I thought I would point out, you are actually admitting that you plan on "slandering" me? You have openly admitted this. And its been recorded for posterity.

IF you indeed are planning on refunding everyone EVERYONE that includes me, then there is no need to keep this up. The community can vet you or deal with whatever thing you got next. My whole goal was to make things right with them and of course for myself. But if out of a sense of sheer vindictiveness you feel the need to continue making this a thing, then  you are putting yourself in a much worse situation. And that does not help your reputation any further. Do you REALLY want to go this route?

You have OPENLY admitted which again is YET another threat AND a violation of legal protections I have as it is AMT_Miners making this admission making both Joshua Zipkin CEO of AMT miners AND the corporation (as if in the event it is not Joshua Zipkin he would have had to sign off on such a statement from an authorized representative on such an account) to begin such a smear job. Since that is exactly what you are threatening I will treat it any actions as such from you.

Your identity is a matter of public record as you are the CEO of the corporation that took money from its clients. You were outed and exposed WAY before I even got involved. The SEO thing was already there and the posts that directly reference you were not even started by me. In fact most of them were started by you and its the comments people made that screwed you. So not sure how I am at fault for your SEO tactics. You really are like that down syndrome kid in south park who tries to do terrible things to people and it all backfires on him. MIMSY!!!!

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:32:06 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:47:25 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

60% to chips. 30% to IMET. 10% + the Loan to deliver miners.  Bankruptcy costs money, and we thought if the market held we may have been able to pull through. The idea was to get clients something instead of leaving them with nothing.

Actually the amount spent for chips is right and even after the initial runs the chips are *not* the lowest cost parts by a long shot. The only thing missing from that budget break down is development cost of the rigs themselves. Ya know, general system layout, case design, a properly designed hashboard layout, testing...

It is missing for good reason: Bitmine.ch was supposed to do that. Systems from Josh were based on their lead. We know how things went for Bitmine.ch's own direct customers... And while all hell was breaking loose, Innosilicon quietly sat back taking notes for a month or so seeing the problems. They made damn sure not to repeat the terrible design choices Bitmine.ch used...

For any 1st production run of chips there is always a massive premium on them to recoup the very considerable amounts spent on design, respins and production setup costs charged by the chip foundry (in this case GlobalFoundries). Hell, look at prices for the newest Intel or AMD cpu's for a good example of that. Now once demand is proven and production ramps up or is at least sustained - then prices drop like a stone.

Again - cpu's or better yet  Bitmain s1's. Initial cost for one was well over $2k (and why the A1 chip rigs and BFL's Monarchs looked to be one heck of a deal). Bought my first s1's @ $750 each in mid March and the last ones I got for around $250.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

Josh,
Please can you tell me when you will lay out this compensation plan? A date would be good. It will include equipment, mining protection, delay losses, etc right?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:30:11 AM

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?

Because you ripped him off.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:08:25 AM

This pretty much sums it up.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:06:04 AM

Remember Josh thinks he did good for us. He thought that delivering miners that weren't up to spec (twice) makes us whole. Of course it doesn't and just proves he is unable to produce.

My guess is when the judge for the class action looks at the evidence he'll see how shady the company is. As long as the jury is reasonable, and I'm sure they should be as no one like to be stolen from, then I expect a conviction.

"The prosecution and the plaintiff must provide evidence in order to arrive at a conviction in criminal and civil proceedings. In criminal cases the level of guilt must reach beyond a reasonable doubt, which is at least 98 percent certainty of guilt. In a civil suit, however, the level of certainty of guilt must only reach just beyond 50 percent to achieve a conviction."

the burden of proof if far lower than in a criminal trial.

He knows his ass is in the fire and he's just scrambling to get out. My guess is he'll point it to the judge and go see I keep telling them I'll give them a refund. Of course no one is going to fall for it since he offers no outline. Remember he's been publicly saying he was going to give refunds for some time. However when we've properly requested refunds he's ignored us or lied to us.

I like he likes the punishment because he keeps coming back for more and each time he comes back it's with a brand new story where he tries to revise the truth. The skype chats are real and easily verifiable especially if someone where to request them from Microsoft. Sadly Josh Zipkin AMT CEO has no scruples and as such has continued to try to get more money when he can't even take care of his current customers.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:11:43 AM

It seems zipkin didn't look into getting any insurance on the company. Would have saved him a hassle and some money https://www.geico.com/getaquote/business/professional-liability-insurance/

opieum2

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:04:35 PM

It seems zipkin didn't look into getting any insurance on the company. Would have saved him a hassle and some money https://www.geico.com/getaquote/business/professional-liability-insurance/

Plus saved 15 percent or more!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: