Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sabre

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:39:41 PM

AMT,
    My miners are still having the same issues as day one. One card never worked and the another only hashes at a low rate.

Let me know what is occurring in dec as a compensation. As you know, I was expecting delivery in March and never received my units on time as well.

Thanks
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:26:30 PM

Here's the thing I've learned through dealing with Butterfly Labs: when you try to smear someone that hasn't done anything wrong and has a good name, it's going to backfire spectacularly on you.

... Again, what is it with people named Josh involved with Bitcoin mining companies, that could use a good therapist to unfuck their diseased minds ?
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:08:29 PM

I think it becoming more and more obvious that ADHD is just the beginning of his mental issues.

Not that is shame in having mental issues, I suffer from depression and PTSD from my deployment, but obviously he does not have his under control, even if it is just ADHD.

There is a document from the court about confidentiality situated around release of information about customer names and lists. I'll post it latter so we can talk a look and see if Josh is violating that. And if so it would be in the best interest of everyone involved if we were to contact the judge.  

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

Just a reminder that Joshua Zipkin (AKA: Amtminers) never submitted his CGMINER code to the community to verify.

I'm in disbelief that you think you can come on here with more false promises and think the community will bite. You've ripped off most if not all of your investors, and now you are back again?

Are you kidding? Do BCT a favor and kill yourself already.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

I think it becoming more and more obvious that ADHD is just the beginning of his mental issues.

Not that is shame in having mental issues, I suffer from depression and PTSD from my deployment, but obviously he does not have his under control, even if it is just ADHD.

There is a document from the court about confidentiality situated around release of information about customer names and lists. I'll post it latter so we can talk a look and see if Josh is violating that. And if so it would be in the best interest of everyone involved if we were to contact the judge.  

He already did just in posting my information in retaliation for speaking against him. No one thinks for a minute that this is not him posting. Even if it isn't, it is clearly authorized by him. These recent insane rants are consistent with how he writes as it is.

But posting mine and other peoples info repeatedly in an attempt to humiliate us or cow us into submission is just thuggery at its best. And illegal as well for him mainly.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
tonyca

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 01:29:23 AM by tonyca

AMT_Miners,

almost near 1 year now since Nov 12,2013, when will you refund me, I need this for my new born, please process it asap, don't let me wait too long. thank you.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:14:37 AM

Saying a client's name on a forum once or twice while he says the names of our employees hundreds of time does not violate customer rights. <snip>
Actually yes it does.
You as CEO of AMT and you employees names are part of Public Record. While business have a lot of freedom in their actions releasing customer information is NOT part of that. They are also expressly forbidden doing that under threat of very specific legal rules and penalties. I don't care if Opeium2 claims to have pictures of you tap dancing midtown in a tutu. As a business and business owner all you are allowed to do is refute the claims with TRUTHFUL evidence to the contrary.

Actually, it never has stated anywhere legally that Josh is the CEO btw. But yes you are correct about common business practices.

Wow so you lied to the court?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_er85osA9tfN2JnM0hUSlVMT1U/view?usp=sharing

Josh's declaration to the court. Signed by Joshua Zipkin AMT President and CEO.

Court documents are public record and definitely legal documents.

To be fair, although such is considered a legal document in the US, in Bulgaria, Jewish Bulgarians use such as toilet paper since so much of the like reaches their doorsteps on a daily basis, thus saving them the expense of toilet paper, with the savings better used for mass quantities of Red Bull.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:20:04 AM

Saying a client's name on a forum once or twice while he says the names of our employees hundreds of time does not violate customer rights. <snip>
Actually yes it does.
You as CEO of AMT and you employees names are part of Public Record. While business have a lot of freedom in their actions releasing customer information is NOT part of that. They are also expressly forbidden doing that under threat of very specific legal rules and penalties. I don't care if Opeium2 claims to have pictures of you tap dancing midtown in a tutu. As a business and business owner all you are allowed to do is refute the claims with TRUTHFUL evidence to the contrary.

Actually, it never has stated anywhere legally that Josh is the CEO btw. But yes you are correct about common business practices.

Wow so you lied to the court?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_er85osA9tfN2JnM0hUSlVMT1U/view?usp=sharing

Josh's declaration to the court. Signed by Joshua Zipkin AMT President and CEO.

Court documents are public record and definitely legal documents.

To be fair, although such is considered a legal document in the US, in Bulgaria, Jewish Bulgarians use such as toilet paper since so much of the like reaches their doorsteps on a daily basis, thus saving them the expense of toilet paper, with the savings better used for mass quantities of Red Bull.

thats me!

fuck you zipkin. i would have done anything to have seen your fat ass in las vegas tubby.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:46:17 AM

Here's the thing I've learned through dealing with Butterfly Labs: when you try to smear someone that hasn't done anything wrong and has a good name, it's going to backfire spectacularly on you.

... Again, what is it with people named Josh involved with Bitcoin mining companies, that could use a good therapist to unfuck their diseased minds ?

Not trying to be funny, but there's a logical explanation as to why a myriad Joshes ending up screwing their disciples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_(name)

Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew) was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshuah" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.

Ergo, at a young age the Joshes of the world learnt that their name means Jesus, so from that day forward they honestly believe that they're superior to those around them, especially the Joshes who are Jewish (AMT) or don a tail (BFL).
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

I don't have time to read all of this.  But this thread is hilarious.  It's like a school yard argument except there are lawyers involved.  And this is how you all have chosen to spend your time.  You folks have zero perspective.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:50:59 AM

AMT_Miners,

almost near 1 year now since Nov 12,2013, when will you refund me, I need this for my new born, please process it asap, don't let me wait too long. thank you.

Lucky you! Joshua Zipkin did consider your request - supply food for a baby or restock on Red Bud. Guess which one won out.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:52:08 AM

Dear AMT fans...

Please show me one AMT fan! I dare you!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

I don't have time to read all of this.  But this thread is hilarious.  It's like a school yard argument except there are lawyers involved.  And this is how you all have chosen to spend your time.  You folks have zero perspective.

You are so wrong! We do too have zero perspective.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

Dear AMT fans...

Please show me one AMT fan! I dare you!

Didn't somebody post an image of three, albeit of mixed race and non fuctional?
opieum2

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

AMT does have fans....^^^^ The post above this one is a perfect example of said fans they have. But they are cut up and broken. So they have lots of fans.

<snip>

opieum2

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:02:06 PM

Oh cmon don't be coy. He exceeded those expectations!!

<snip>
To prove I have feelings, I'm sadden to read that your wife left you, opting to pursue other tiny-dick Bulgarians with a different belief systems than your own, i.e., Satanism.
<snip>

I missed this....this actually happened? Well no shocker there. My first and only real meeting with him when I went to pick up the giant paperweights 1st gen IMET built miners....I was supposed to meet him at 4pm which turned into 10pm (mind you I drove 2+ hours to pick up the miners so being on time would be nice) AFTER all that.....we sat at a bar and talked about a bunch of shit including the lawsuit and how it was going blah blah...BUT he pulled a 180 a wtf confided with my wife sitting next to me that he had not had sex in a month....I was like wtf...awkward and TMI. My wife afterwards loled forgot his name and just nick named him no-sex guy. From that point on that is how we at home know him as. No sex guy...kinda sad...but his marital problems were clearly happening WAYYY before all this shit was happening. Divorce issues are usually a slow boil not a sudden thing.

I am sure he is in his corner blaming me for all of his problems. Or Bruno, or someone. But whatever. I got tired of feeling sorry for him and all his excuses cause that is what they are. I been through all that shit and more. So he can go venting his rage and try to blame me and only dig his stupid ass in an even bigger hole or he can actually do the right thing not just for himself but for others as well.

I've literally worked with hundreds of construction subcontractors and hundreds of fast food employees, so I'm well-versed in having the ability to recognize when a person is being disingenuous or not. Upon meeting Joshua Zipkin within the first minute, he was already pegged as such, having most the characteristics such lying fucks possess. To date, he has yet to disappoint my assessment.

mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:32:09 PM

Now the $899 miner that I was sent by AMT is blowing the breaker. No it's worth $0, please refund our money AMT_miners.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:24:24 PM

Hey Zippy, when are you going to  grow up and do business like a man. You're not running a lemonade shop out side of you parents house. You're running (or failing to run) an international manufacturingish company. You've broken the same laws BFL has according to the FTC, are you waiting for them to come for you and have you extradited back to the USA? Wouldn't it look better for you if you just came forward and gave us our legally request and legally obligated refunds?

You're digging the hole deeper man, we are just offering you a hand to help you get out.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

Remember the price keeps shifting. Especially if you bulk order a few hundred at a time like his other "customers"

NaranKPatel

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:18:05 AM

Now the $899 miner that I was sent by AMT is blowing the breaker. No it's worth $0, please refund our money AMT_miners.

Not to appear to be defending anyone just my observation, it should work on 15amps according to specs, you may want to check if your sharing the load with something else or it's rated any lower, but it definitely fine on 20amp circuit, I've been running for month+ and its been just fine.

Naran
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: