Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:43:26 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 01:53:34 PM by mrpark

Nothing else on the line, nothing was changed. It is a dedicated 20amp breaker and the miner was working fine for a period of time. Now, suddenly, with nothing changed it is tripping it. I wont even bother emailing support, they just ignore anyone they owe money to. NaranK, you may have been not have been on the "Naughty list" I was send a miner with no power supply, and this defective power supply was send to me.  Mine also had used parts in it.

Now the $899 miner that I was sent by AMT is blowing the breaker. No it's worth $0, please refund our money AMT_miners.

Not to appear to be defending anyone just my observation, it should work on 15amps according to specs, you may want to check if your sharing the load with something else or it's rated any lower, but it definitely fine on 20amp circuit, I've been running for month+ and its been just fine.

Naran

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:52:18 PM

Hey Zippy, when are you going to  grow up and do business like a man. You're not running a lemonade shop out side of you parents house. You're running (or failing to run) an international manufacturingish company. You've broken the same laws BFL has according to the FTC, are you waiting for them to come for you and have you extradited back to the USA? Wouldn't it look better for you if you just came forward and gave us our legally request and legally obligated refunds?

You're digging the hole deeper man, we are just offering you a hand to help you get out.

josh zipkin is not a man. he is a scammy piece of shit. if i ever see him i will treat him accordingly.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:13:12 AM

Captain Zippy

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

Okay AMT, where are my 2 miners?  Or refund?  Or response?  Or anything?

If you want folks to believe you are sincere, you need to fix what appears to every one of your customers to have been a massive scam

I helped you out, defended you, etc.  And what did I get?  Nada.  Not even a broken miner like you gave Tony.

It isn't just one customer, its all of us.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

Captain Zippy

LMAO!

"I wanted to work for BFL, but they told me I was a liability. I argued that I'm a moderate progressivibility leaning toward conservativibility, but still no-go."
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:06:59 PM

AMT-
I have only received one of the two 6th miners I ordered. Order number 1275. If you look, I have two miners on order and you have only send me one.
Thank you,
Max Goldstein
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:48:46 PM

AMT-
I have only received one of the two 6th miners I ordered. Order number 1275. If you look, I have two miners on order and you have only send me one.
Thank you,
Max Goldstein

Hey max. Obviously Zipkin doesn't give two shits that he didn't complete your order. it's in your, and everyone's, best interest that you contact the FTC, FBI and any other three letter agency who you feel would help resolve this issue. Josh obviously has no problem sending under performing, incomplete, or partially fulfilled orders. Sadly he is illegally withholding refunds.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:53:42 PM

Here is a plan for you Mr. Zipkin.

1. Pay back your customers.
2. Stop stealing from people.
3. Do an honest days work.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
mrpark

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

+1, as soon as they missed delivery date, I asked for a refund. They broke FTC law by not honoring my request within 30 days.  Please, refund our money so we can get on with our lives. $6,000 per ordered miner plus all missing BTC income to date + interest.

rik_khaos

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:31:31 AM

I canceled before they shipped because I knew they weren't going to make the 31st of march. They actually only have 7 days to refund you. He's going to be upset when the eyes are turned on him.

mrpark

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:48:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 02:44:13 PM by mrpark

Perhaps they will make him pay back the money, and the lost BTC income. But I tell you this, AMT miners send me this piece of junk miner, and it was the worst miner out of all who received them. It was a sabotaged miner with no power supply, cut wires, with things unplugged and loose, used parts and bad fans that didn't push air. He may get away with some of this in this lifetime, but surely he will reap what he sows for putting us all through this.  I have a family and I am the only one bringing in the income, I work hard everyday to make honest money to feed my family who depend on me.  I invested in this company because they were in the neighborhood where I grew up, and thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. AMT_miners, you make me sick.

mdiggy

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Just want to update to say that Amt finally sent my other miner.... For some reason it doesn't seem to talk to the router. Issue with the controller board? What do you guys think?
Thanks,
Max
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:08:32 PM

Just want to update to say that Amt finally sent my other miner.... For some reason it doesn't seem to talk to the router. Issue with the controller board? What do you guys think?
Thanks,
Max
If it came with a network cable my 1st thought would be to get a different cable. The one that came with mine was intermittent depending on how far the plug was inserted: All the way in, no connection. Slightly in and enough to latch sometimes good.

Any lights lit on the network socket (assuming the socket has lights)?
Miner and router on the same address block (192.168.1.xxx)?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
mrpark

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:50:11 PM

Can you ping the Miner? Do you know the IP?

Thanks,
Max
If it came with a network cable my 1st thought would be to get a different cable. The one that came with mine was intermittent depending on how far the plug was inserted: All the way in, no connection. Slightly in and enough to latch sometimes good.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:26:22 AM

How to spot a Zipkin in one post or less: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68415.msg9466384#msg9466384
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:34:37 PM

has anyone figured out what property is in Zipkins name? Homes? Cars? i'm going after his shit.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:14:24 PM

has anyone figured out what property is in Zipkins name? Homes? Cars? i'm going after his shit.

Nothing like implementing the sugar water routine, and the neat thing about this idea is that no property is destroyed. Interested in what it consist of and how and why it works, then reply? It's genius when you think about it. And, the blame could be put squarely on me of which law enforcement would have no legal way to arrest me even after knowing where it stemmed from, another beauty aspect, especially since it'll be declared - with this post - that such is in play. The Zipkins would have no defense against the acts. Nada! никoй!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:44:31 PM

Check PMs I sent the info I found after another user posted it up.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mdiggy

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

Thanks,
Max

No lights for the network socket on the router. Already tried a few cables. Can't ping the miner because the router isn't seeing it.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:54:04 PM

Thanks,
Max

No lights for the network socket on the router. Already tried a few cables. Can't ping the miner because the router isn't seeing it.
Looking at mine, just to the right of the RasPi connections for the LAN and USB cables there is a slot where you should see some lights on the RasPi board, 2 are the usual yellow & green ones for for the network link and should also be a red one seen.

Obviously since no link the yel & green will be out, is the red one lit? If it is not lit then the RasPi isn't running. Check to see if it has power and a SD card in it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: