Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans.  (Read 12622 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:23:36 PM

https://twitter.com/AMTminers/status/530516869225385985

Steve Jobs once said that innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. We are happy to be a leader at what we do.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:14:23 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 07:27:17 PM by mrpark

Define "shortly"?

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We will lay out our 3 month compensation and business plan shortly.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Define "shortly"?

Dear AMT fans and foes,

+1 I'd like to know this too.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:15:34 AM

Define "shortly"?

Dear AMT fans and foes,

+1 I'd like to know this too.

Name:   AMT_miners
Last Active:   October 30, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

Buy & Hold
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

Josh probably got arrested in the silk road 2 sting. Considering how easy it was to trace the known AMT wallet to his actual wallet, then to his purchase on silk road, not very hard for feds to use find it if I could. I am sure Europol also did their bit to get him. Or he could just be ignoring us. Either way, whatever at this point. He is done or he is mining with whatever hardware is left no doubt.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:12:30 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2014, 06:12:32 PM by Chazaki

Still waiting on money for my miners I ordered almost exactly one year ago... Nice to know you're still spending my money on trying to "rebuild the AMT image" though. I see now from the nth "official post" that it's working pretty well for you...

How about bumping up refunding clients to the top of your priority list? Would go really far in "rebuilding the AMT image".

I left the forums for a little while, wanted to see if things settled down a bit. AMT is still completely full of it.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
NaranKPatel

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:06:13 PM

Anything from AMT regarding remediation, refunds, insurance?
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

News flash: If you haven't filed a lawsuit, you aren't getting anything.

Buy & Hold
NaranKPatel

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:44:44 PM

News flash: If you haven't filed a lawsuit, you aren't getting anything.

Is the class dead because I added my orders to that? Who's got the details for lawyers working on the case?
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:14:27 PM

Is the class dead because I added my orders to that? Who's got the details for lawyers working on the case?

It has not been certified as a class action yet. You can find all the relevant details at the docket:

http://ia600704.us.archive.org/31/items/gov.uscourts.paed.489513/gov.uscourts.paed.489513.docket.html

Buy & Hold
NaranKPatel

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:11:17 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2014, 09:36:16 PM by NaranKPatel

It has not been certified as a class action yet. You can find all the relevant details at the docket:

http://ia600704.us.archive.org/31/items/gov.uscourts.paed.489513/gov.uscourts.paed.489513.docket.html

I know someone who's invested to tip it over 1M mark with signed contract, sharing with Craig...
opieum2

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:38:41 PM

FYI 100k is the minimum dollar requirement for the FBI to get involved in a criminal theft investigation. The 1M is obviously well qualified. (I got this info from an actual FBI agent) Considering that "Joshua Zipkin" ("Josh Zipkin") is overseas, I STRONGLY urge the person to contact the FBI as well. The court case is fine as well, "Joshua Zipkin" would have to comply if here was here in the US. BUT because he is obviously in Bulgaria now, it would be better to get criminal authorities involved in dealing with this.

As has already been shown, he has a history of running away from even the smallest debts (Small claims court case involving what appears to be rent that seems to be an outstanding unpaid judgement 3 years in). If he won't pay 2k there is no way in hell he is paying back the rest. He either laundered or did somethign else with the money that requires criminal investigators to get involved. Also recommend putting this on the unofficial thread in the event he logs in and deletes the posts. He has been offline for over a month. But that does not mean he won't make another appearance. 

I know some who's invested to tip it over 1M mark with signed contract, sharing with Craig...

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2531

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:53:46 AM

for shits'grins just tried AMT's site https://advancedminers.com/
"Server not found"
Finally gone or has he moved to other digs?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:28:45 AM

for shits'grins just tried AMT's site https://advancedminers.com/
"Server not found"
Finally gone or has he moved to other digs?

http://amtminers.com he linked the original site to redirect to that for a while. BUT it affected the SEO ranking. Which worked in everyone's favor. Cause now a google search turns up amtminers (alot like antminers).

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2531

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:59:26 PM

I know someone who's invested to tip it over 1M mark with signed contract, sharing with Craig...
The judge has DENIED Josh's move for dismissal. The Class action is moving forward Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584891.msg9946540#msg9946540

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:11:46 PM

I just had the following post deleted. (I cleaned up the parts that were considered bad)

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Also, your terms of sale read, "AMT’s warranty is only valid if the Product(s) has not been tampered with by the consumer. If the Product(s) casing, components, processing chip, PCB board, Heat sink, power supply, and any/all other physically elements of the product has been opened, altered, tampered with in any manner, the AMT warranty governing the Product(s) will be effectively null and void."

When I receive my power supply how will I install it without voiding the warranty?

Curt, your supply is on its way.  Regarding your other post about our terms, please join the class or sue us individually. Thanks. You know where we are at man, leave it alone.

AMT.

And, this is why this worthless <redacted>, Joshua Zipkin, will never amount to a sweet-smelling pile of shit.

Full Disclosure: From this day forward, I will use the word <redacted> in the derogatory sense as it pertains to Josh Zipkin. If this fuckin' <redacted> can call himself a <redacted> in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc - then I being 1/4 Jewish can call him out as worthless piece of shit <redacted>.

~Bruno Kucinskas
opieum2

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:23:59 PM

Hence why I prefer to stick to the unmoderated threads. That said it was not "Joshua Zipkin"s AMT_miners account. Must be one of the many sock puppet accounts he created that laud AMT products.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:01:12 AM

I just had the following post deleted. (I cleaned up the parts that were considered bad)

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Also, your terms of sale read, "AMT’s warranty is only valid if the Product(s) has not been tampered with by the consumer. If the Product(s) casing, components, processing chip, PCB board, Heat sink, power supply, and any/all other physically elements of the product has been opened, altered, tampered with in any manner, the AMT warranty governing the Product(s) will be effectively null and void."

When I receive my power supply how will I install it without voiding the warranty?

Curt, your supply is on its way.  Regarding your other post about our terms, please join the class or sue us individually. Thanks. You know where we are at man, leave it alone.

AMT.

And, this is why this worthless <redacted>, Joshua Zipkin, will never amount to a sweet-smelling pile of shit.

Full Disclosure: From this day forward, I will use the word <redacted> in the derogatory sense as it pertains to Josh Zipkin. If this fuckin' <redacted> can call himself a <redacted> in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc - then I being 1/4 Jewish can call him out as worthless piece of shit <redacted>.

~Bruno Kucinskas

So just so I'm positive what I'm seeing there, he tells Curt, full disclosure I'm Curt, that in no uncertain terms his power supply is on it's way.

It's now four months later and I've yet to receive my power supply. I guess I should just leave it alone since I know where they are at.

This is going to be hilarious as it picks up steam. AMT out did BFL with their banner clamming when the product would ship by rather than just estimated dates.

I'm still hopping to be deposed by the plaintiff's attorneys. I'd love to tell them about everything that was said by josh in our Skype chat. And that even after he claims to have mailed me a power supply it never showed.

If anyone want's I'll be happy to split a room in Philly during the trial portion of this lawsuit, we can have cheese steaks and laugh over their demise. This is the frist time I expect to see zipkin back in US. It's also good we have him and "Jim Brown" as named defendants, because if it's proven they commingled business and personal funds we're going to take everything they own.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:50:32 AM

Hence why I prefer to stick to the unmoderated threads. That said it was not "Joshua Zipkin"s AMT_miners account. Must be one of the many sock puppet accounts he created that laud AMT products.

Actually, the post in question was about six months old located in a locked non-moderated thread, thus it had to be brought to a mods attention for deletion accompanied with a sound argument as to why.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:35:29 AM

If anyone want's I'll be happy to split a room in Philly during the trial portion of this lawsuit, we can have cheese steaks and laugh over their demise. This is the frist time I expect to see zipkin back in US. It's also good we have him and "Jim Brown" as named defendants, because if it's proven they commingled business and personal funds we're going to take everything they own.

I'd be very surprised to see Josh show up in court. He's got the cash from not sending people miners. He'll just pay his lawyers to sit in court for him.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: