Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNOfficial AMT Thread round 3: The Uncensored version.  (Read 8818 times)
opieum2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:14:19 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 05:47:38 PM by opieum2

For anyone looking to post their deleted posts from the official thread in. Meant as a mirror to the "Official AMT Thread round 3: Future Plans."

And for legal reference for anyone looking at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830189.0 you can reference this thread for any deleted posts. It will be removed if AMT removes theirs however and retracts ALL negative statements against me and anyone else they libel against.

Considering the financial damages that AMT has caused every one of their customers, and has not posted a plan but merely alludes to a plan to refund, and instead spends the bulk of their opening post attacking me, I have opted to do this. I am left with no choice but to defend myself against such hostile actions by the CEO of a company that has taken money from people and provided inferior undervalued products that NOWHERE NEAR look like what was advertised. On top of that they do not perform as stated.

When I worked WITH him to try to address these issues (detailed in the chats) I did so with the expectation that it would lead to compensation for everyone. Now he claims the chats are false. I will leave that to various investigations to look at and validate. The chats will be posted by the owner of the group chat room in one of the next posts.

Frankly I was ready to move past this but this latest thread by Joshua Zipkin CEO of AMT, and his hostile attacks against me for speaking out against his actions and calling him out on his unethical behavior, is getting old. If he is looking to move on, then attacking his previous customers and opening up these wounds is not the way to do it.

This is an open letter to AMT_Miners and CEO Joshua Zipkin: I am formally requesting ALL of my personal information removed from ALL of your posts past and present removed forthwith, by END OF DAY 10/21/2014. Failure to do so will find you subject to a cease and desist and further legal action taken against you. As your actions and statements have proven libelous and caused financial harm to me, I will address this matter in a court of law. And your implied death threats to me and others and encouraging people to come to my home after publicly posting my home address and stating I did high level work for the government, is also a matter of criminal issue that will be addressed. Please note also that Joshua Zipkin has seen it to also Dox my wife who has had NOTHING to do with this.

#ASKFTC

EDIT:Since so many of the customers on here are not speaking up for themselves, I figure they can I am giving Josh an out as I am tired of this nonsense. But I did get screwed of 11k. I am not letting that go until I get that back. But if noone else wants to fight for their money, thats on them. People should be speaking up but few do. I am tired of doing it for those who are not willing to fight back for themselves. This man took your money and some of you still have not received hardware from what I have been told.

OPEN Letter to Joshua Zipkin AMT_Miners:

You know what Josh? You want this all fixed? Fine. There are a ton of unhappy customers, but a few are speaking up for themselves any more. I am not going to keep at that if they are unwilling to do anything for themselves either, I'll keep it simple. I am not going to do their job for them. They want their money back then its on them, they have the info they need to proceed how they wish.

I am tired of all this crap. I will agree to remove ALL of my posts about AMT ONLY if the following conditions are met first as you have shown you are not a man of your word (everyone here can show that with ease I won't):
-give me my refund (THAT must happen first because you have consistently proven you are not a man of your word),
-I will return ALL your machines even the broken ones you never took back and the two 800-900Ghs machines you sent me (at your expense not from my refund)
-and finally if you remove ALL references of my name, work history and references about me from ALL of your posts. That simple.

The benefit to you? One less vocal unhappy customer to deal with, ALL your obligations with me are fulfilled once those conditions are met and I have no further cause to come at you in any shape or form. Benefit to me? Peace of mind. If you are just in this to be vindictive then you have proven everything everyone has said about you. Think about that carefully. For your part it will just lead to start clearing the slate for you. You get a chance to start over honestly if you really want to. And seeing as I posted it publicly it is out there now. Your choice.

If you cannot do those things, then we can keep at this for whatever it's worth. The difference is I am just posting the truth about you on here. I am honesytly tired of this drama. All I wanted were two working miners in March as you promised. You lied repeatedly about thier delivery and working condition. And then are now resorting to spreading lies about me.

This makes everything simple. Now if you want to keep at it. That's on you. I am prepared to address it and keep going. I have other legal options on the table to more decisively address this, but to be honest my time is better spent in other pursuits, video games among them Wink I imagine you have other pursuits as well you want to go at.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:17:56 PM

Posted to remind Joshua Zipkin of Reality

Dear AMT fans and foes,

We realize that some of our clients who have received their machines are feeling a bit hostile. We want to assure everyone that we are putting together a compensation program that will go live on December 15th, 2014 or sooner. We'll do our best to compensate clients their full loss.  Some clients have already been refunded, and we're doing the best we can every week.

Regarding the class action, we are in discovery processes. This is where plaintiffs counsel reviews all of our information, write a response and gives it to the judge to review. 

Regarding FBI claims and the PA Attorney General, we have been in contact with them and we are going to work with them very closely now. And we're excited about that.

Regarding these skype chats that they are throwing around this forum, we'll still stand to say they are complete bullshit manifested by Tony Serrata (aka Opieum2). And honestly, we couldn't give a crap about them.

WHY does Tony Serrata keep posting negative things about us on a daily basis?  Because he thinks we sell more than him. He's afraid of us.

And regarding our sales, as we've said it before we're not selling although we would like to. And the truth is we haven't sold since April 7th, 2014.

Why are we so being open, because even though we're trying to do the right thing the to the customers that want us to make them whole, are the same ones stopping up from bringing in new revenue in order to do that.

We will lay out our 3 month compensation and business plan shortly.

Oh Josh.. you seem to have forgotten just who made that chat room - ME. EVERYTHING POSTED THERE IS 100% ACCURATE. For those who need a refresher course in reality, here you go:
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:30:59 PM

and more before it goes away...
<snip>

Oh Josh.. you seem to have forgotten just who made that chat room - ME. EVERYTHING POSTED THERE IS 100% ACCURATE. For those who need a refresher course in reality, here you go:
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

We've always liked you Rich, but if that were a true skype chat wouldn't you be in breach of your NDA? And no one cares about 200 pages of a bullshit skype chat where you and tony are doing most of the talking. Really, who cares? All of the 156 clients that we have? The micro community that's left on this forum?  Again Rich, with respect please do stay out of these distractions or arguments. Ja is there no relief for the son of a window?
[/quote]

You mean the NDA that you never signed? Takes more than one party to make an agreement bucko. Yes the chat room is 100% true and no I am not in violation.
That aside, the real IP points are all in the pm chats which even though am NOT legally bound to keep sealed (remember? You never signed anything?) I still am. Professionalism and all that ya know? Scratch that - you wouldn't.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:52:49 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 02:06:59 PM by AMT_miners

FOR THE REAL UNOFFICIAL AMT THREAD #3.  PLEASE CLICK HERE.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830189.0

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:56:02 PM

What Tim says about Tom says more about Tim than it does about Tom. I will let the community digest that one, while Joshua Zipkin continues his virtual vendetta against me and my family.

As he cannot censor this thread, he has instead also opted to use my username here instead of my real name which I have not given him permission to use publicly. ALSO US laws prohibit such disclosure of info by business owners. He has broken a number of laws in these actions. I will continue to respond to his actions in kind. 

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:01:13 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 01:42:22 PM by opieum2

OPIEUM2 IS A JOKE.

ALSO OPIEUM2 PUSHES BITMAINTECH AND RIDES THEIR **** SO HARD, THAT JULION HAD TO BEG HIM TO GO AWAY!.

OPIEUM HAS TWO FAKE CLOUD HASHING SITES, AND FAILED AT SETTING UP 40TH HOSTING, ALSO HE TRIED TO THROW THE ELECTRIC BILL ONTO SOMEONE ELSES SHOULDERS AND GOT CAUGHT.

LMAO....dude take your meds. This is the UNOFFICIAL page. So you are admitting yours is unofficial? And how often do I actually push them? I mean sure I do mention them from time to time. They do good work, they deserve the praise when they do good work. Anyone does.

I have two fake cloud hashing sites do I? Oh do tell. it's news to me. The electric bill thing again news to me. Making shit up especially when you CLEARLY are off your meds or out of your mind does not work well for you. You just come off as insane.

Prove your points with actual you know facts. Instead of making shit up. Altho I think you are projecting....according to the leaked chats you had a 50TH pool AND you were the one who was trying to make a cloud hashing site...

http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb search the PDF for cloud....sure I tried helping you with it initially, but was not gonna give you my knowledge just like that. You expect me to believe after everything I was going to trust you to pay me after the work was done? You have a consistent pattern of behaviour. I gave you just enough documentation to see it was possible. But that was it. That is the extent of my cloud hashing...you however did have one....maybe two that you acknowledged in said chats.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:03:20 PM

Decided to spam into my thread in large red letters. But since he decided to censor my post...as stated I will repost here. THe truth will out. Again his actions speak MUCH louder than anything I am saying. But the proof is here.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I am done talking. You brought my wife into this. She had nothing to do with this. You destroyed your OWN name by failing to deliver to clients, then further lied to us ALL repeatedly. This can easily be shown by various posts WAY before I got into any of this. You claimed you were delivering on VARIOUS occasions and then failed to do so. Now you are on a campaign to try to discredit me? That seems to be the ENTIRE purpose of this post. What have you said that makes this a 3rd try to your business? I told you very simply what it would take to make this right. Refund ALL of us, Make this whole situation right. We got screwed here badly financially by YOU. And the proof is all in the numbers. I made sure I kept reminding people of that so they would not forget that. And you dug yourself deeper with every statement. Once you make things right I will happily remove EVERY single statement and even offer up an apology. None of my statements have been false. But your attempts to paint them as such are IMO a desperate attempt as something else is going on.

Now you are on here harassing me when you have my personal information as leverage (blackmail, extortion not sure which category that falls under). Note that AS A BUSINESS OWNER, you have legal obligations to protect my personal information that I entrusted to you. There are various compliance related aspects to your business that you are supposed to be handling. And in putting mine and others info out there as you have you have violated that. Hence my request to have ALL references to my name and now my wife's removed from ALL of your posts. This is not a negotiation.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:04:17 PM

Desperation Joshua Zipkin CEO of AMTminers.com? Cause that is what it looks like Wink

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:07:05 PM

This little tantrum of Joshua Zipkin's and directing against me in particular with complete lies of 40Th farms and crap (actually YOU had the 50TH farm...anyone can look at the chats for that).

At this point you took mine and others money, screwed us on hardware, backed off on your own MPP (miner protection program) compensation program by your own admission, and then anyone who called you on it you took to posting their information on the internet including mine.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

for the official line of bullshit click the link above.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:35:51 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 05:48:30 PM by opieum2

Since so many of the customers on here are not speaking up for themselves, I figure they can I am giving Josh an out as I am tired of this nonsense. But I did get screwed of 11k. I am not letting that go until I get that back. But if noone else wants to fight for their money, thats on them. People should be speaking up but few do. I am tired of doing it for those who are not willing to fight back for themselves. This man took your money and some of you still have not received hardware from what I have been told.

OPEN Letter to Joshua Zipkin AMT_Miners:

You know what Josh? You want this all fixed? Fine. There are a ton of unhappy customers, but a few are speaking up for themselves any more. I am not going to keep at that if they are unwilling to do anything for themselves either, I'll keep it simple. I am not going to do their job for them. They want their money back then its on them, they have the info they need to proceed how they wish.

I am tired of all this crap. I will agree to remove ALL of my posts about AMT ONLY if the following conditions are met first as you have shown you are not a man of your word (everyone here can show that with ease I won't):
-give me my refund (THAT must happen first because you have consistently proven you are not a man of your word),
-I will return ALL your machines even the broken ones you never took back and the two 800-900Ghs machines you sent me (at your expense not from my refund)
-and finally if you remove ALL references of my name, work history and references about me from ALL of your posts. That simple.

The benefit to you? One less vocal unhappy customer to deal with, ALL your obligations with me are fulfilled once those conditions are met and I have no further cause to come at you in any shape or form. Benefit to me? Peace of mind. If you are just in this to be vindictive then you have proven everything everyone has said about you. Think about that carefully. For your part it will just lead to start clearing the slate for you. You get a chance to start over honestly if you really want to. And seeing as I posted it publicly it is out there now. Your choice.

If you cannot do those things, then we can keep at this for whatever it's worth. The difference is I am just posting the truth about you on here. I am honesytly tired of this drama. All I wanted were two working miners in March as you promised. You lied repeatedly about thier delivery and working condition. And then are now resorting to spreading lies about me.

This makes everything simple. Now if you want to keep at it. That's on you. I am prepared to address it and keep going. I have other legal options on the table to more decisively address this, but to be honest my time is better spent in other pursuits, video games among them Wink I imagine you have other pursuits as well you want to go at.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

This explains an awful lot over his recent attack at me. Discredit me ahead of his new venture or threaten me into silence Probably figured if I learned about this I would expose it....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830545.0

Well I won't take credit for that. Gleb Gamow the venerable and intrepid BCT investigator of frauds and scamsters made this discovery.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:24:09 PM

LMAO you can'ts read too gudz can ya. MIMSY...I made it UNOFFICIAL. You made it OFFICIAL on yours. And this thread as stated is here so you can't censor speech. Already deleted one of my posts. I figured other's will come. And now its clear why you came out swinging. You are starting an exchange it appears if all the information that has been exposed is correct. It means you got money to burn, and this is your victory dance on us.

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

This fat fuck is an idiot. Fuck this bullshit. Here is all his info, no respect to anyone. Most a you must know all dis shit but fuck it. He stole from me too not gonna post my order# and deal with this stoopit shit. He talking about opium stiffin people for a fuckin electric bill. Well read below bitches, Fat fuck stiffed his landlord for RENT and got his ass sued....TWICE!!! Looks like Joshy Zipkin is gonna be getting stiffed by big ol bubba as a prison bitch. Nigga got no respect for peoples family or nothing. So here I am goin getto on his ass. This is me speaking for me. opieum you right son, we need to speak up for ourselves. I'll try a little harder been quiet for a long time now. Fo now. enjoy some readings about this fat retards life.

Joshua Zipkin Zipkin
Company: Setup Starters Inc
Title: CEO
Email: joshua.zipkin@gmail.com
#   Network   Profile URL
1   10digits   http://10digits.us/n/josh_zipkin/elkins_park_pa/7bf64aeaf7f860257954248b3c2457be
2   Facebook   http://facebook.com/people/_/9358252
3   Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin
4   Linkedin   http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin-zipkin/4/553/329
5   Linkedin   http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin/6/a52/222
6   Yahoo   http://profile.yahoo.com/haysiurm5o553vg6v6jc47636m

Joshua Zipkin Zipkin
Company: Setup Starters Inc
Title: CEO
Email: joshua.zipkin@gmail.com
#   Network   Profile URL
1   10digits   http://10digits.us/n/josh_zipkin/elkins_park_pa/7bf64aeaf7f860257954248b3c2457be
2   Facebook   http://facebook.com/people/_/9358252
3   Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin
4   Linkedin   http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin-zipkin/4/553/329
5   Linkedin   http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin/6/a52/222
6   Yahoo   http://profile.yahoo.com/haysiurm5o553vg6v6jc47636m

Joshua Zipkin
Address History
Addresses
Found

Joshua Zipkin
Summary
Personal Information
Aliases: Joshua Zipkin
215-886-2908
215-758-2262
215-277-5912
215-277-1326
215-887-1063

Property
# Address Last Seen Date
1 607 Oak Shade Ave, Elkins Park, PA 19027
2 101 Washington Ln, Apt M201, Jenkintown, PA 19046
3 101 Washington Ln, Abington, PA 19046

Possible Relatives
Relatives
# Name Age Address
1 Samantha Zipkin 27

2 Jeanette Weiss Zipkin 53 309 Bala Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(04/1986 - 11/2003)
618 Hazelhurst Ave, Merion, PA 19066
No Occupancy Dates Specified

3 Jack Weiss 99 1001 City Ave 1001, Wynnewood, PA 19096
(11/1992 - 06/2010)
1001 City Ave Apt 1105, Philadelphia, PA 19151
(10/2002 - 01/2004)

4 Leonard Alan Weiss 54 10019 Cleary Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324
(06/1981 - 04/2003)
3517 Derby Ln, Weston, FL 33331
(06/1981 - 02/2001)

5 Susan L Walczak 60 3009 Gilham St Apt 1ST, Philadelphia, PA 19149
(09/1993 - 01/2003)
3009 Gilham St Apt 2ND, Philadelphia, PA 19149
(09/1993 - 09/1993)

6 Josh Zipkin NA

7 Jeanette M Weiss 27

8 Jeanette Weiss NA 607 Oak Shade Ave, Abington, PA 19027
9 Stella Weiss NA

10 Harry Y Weiss 85 5903 5th Ave Apt 303B, Pittsburgh, PA 15232
(03/1990 - 05/2011)
5903 5th Ave Apt 309, Pittsburgh, PA 15232
(01/2005 - 02/2005)

11 Jessica Zipkin 23

12 Samantha Zipkin 29 607 Oak Shade Ave, Elkins Park, PA 19027
311 S 13th St Apt 306, Philadelphia, PA 19107

13 Harrison H Zipkin 53 1255 Brighton Way, Edgmont, PA 19073
(10/2002 - 04/2004)
102 Longo Dr, Avondale, PA 19311

14 Linda Ann Salvitti 58 1255 Brighton Way, Newtown Square, PA 19073
2433 Garrett Rd, Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(10/1977 - 10/1986)

Bankrupticies, Judgements, and Liens
Name: Joshua Zipkin
Type: SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT
Amount: $3,111
Court: MONTGOMERY DISTRICT JUSTICE 38-1-05
Case Number:
TMS ID: HGLT0000215063111PAMOTMM
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvania
Chapter:
Debtor Address: 101 Washington Ln Apt M201, JENKINTOWN, PA 19046
Creditor: COLONADE APARTMENTS

Bankruptcy, Judgements and Liens
This will provide details on bankruptcy records associated with an individual. Bankruptcy is a civil record for someone that
cannot, has chosen not to, or disputes a debt owed to creditors. A creditor can be anyone from a business, landlord,
government entity, or just a regular person.
Bankruptcy
These are likely the person that you were searching for. These are matched based on name, age, and other criteria to ensure
accuracy.
Name Filing Date Location Chapter
Judgements and Liens
These are likely the person that you were searching for. These are matched based on name, age, and other criteria to ensure
accuracy.
Name Filing Date Amount Type
Joshua Zipkin Unavailable $3,111 SMALL CLAIMS JUDGMENT

Record
Record
Joshua Zipkin Unavailable $1,409 CIVIL NEW FILING
Name: Joshua Zipkin
Type: CIVIL NEW FILING
Amount: $1,409
Court: MONTGOMERY DISTRICT JUSTICE 38-1-05
Case Number:
TMS ID: HGLT0000215061409PAMOTMM
Jurisdiction: Pennsylvania
Chapter:
Debtor Address: 101 Washington Ln Apt M201, JENKINTOWN, PA 19046
Creditor: COLONADE APARTMENTS
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:14:57 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 01:52:36 PM by opieum2

Wow...well that's interesting. Pot calling the kettle black...except well what he said about me with the electrical shit was lies. I only ever interacted with him in the chats minus the one time I met him in person...and the chats were the WHOLE content save for the usernames content of it. No mention of me screwing someone for an electric bill eh?

Alternatly when I met with him in person, it was ONLY to pick up my miners. I said very little, he did all the talking.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

Some how it doesn't surprise me.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

He or his medium sized staff (maybe referring to his penis?) as by his own account he has almost no staff to speak of.

plp

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:15:36 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 06:27:52 AM by plp

OK so does any one know if he owns any property cars ect ?

Lets go after what we can get out money back ?

We can place liens and go after everything if the lawyers are going to take for ever I will file a a small claims or our own class action lawsuit .

Or each of us does a class action lawsuit and go against his properties ect

cant seem to find anything owned in Philly by this guy

btw if you see this fag in person what would you guys do ?
opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:17:25 PM

Well since he has a habit of making misleading or outright false statements, I thought it would be worth noting I found the BTC addresses they are using. Thanks to my source who had this information FYI reliable and definitive origin point . Let's play FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

https://blockchain.info/address/1P9NwQ1pUS8vpKRG8um6NyAXLcvv1dG9sg originating bitpay address used to pay AMT
https://blockchain.info/address/1N7pFYGpthLU2HcvaLR2FPreAYKSX4Ms6K
https://blockchain.info/address/1L1YrK5ij5WRDJzVvHmNu9igjjAsrAGP8M
https://blockchain.info/address/13p4zncq6m3Ax7tvKhEG2k49hgwfS5g7ic

The 3 addresses following have huge amounts moved into them. Obviously there will be more money being moved around. Least to get a feel for where the money goes and went. Want to thank my source for this, he/she can come forward if they want credit, but they should know they have my thanks for this information they provided.

opieum2 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:10:34 PM

Censorship: but least we can repost elsewhere.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Here's the thing I've learned through dealing with Butterfly Labs: when you try to smear someone that hasn't done anything wrong and has a good name, it's going to backfire spectacularly on you.

... Again, what is it with people named Josh involved with Bitcoin mining companies, that could use a good therapist to unfuck their diseased minds ?

You can't fix sociopathy. Its an uncurable mental condition. Considering what we have seen he exhibits a number of traits that fall under that category.

-Impulsive behaviour as evidenced by the retarded hatchet job he is trying to pull,
-Bad with money clearly as the situation from a number of issues and the two small claims cases he has against him (in the unoffical thread)
-A disregard for laws and social mores (clearly from his behavior on here he seems to disregard all sorts of laws)
-A disregard for the rights of others (again as a business owner uses the private information of people as leverage to intimidate and threaten)
-A failure to feel remorse or guilt (blames us for his failure to deliver, blames us for his reputation which is based on his performance history)
-A tendency to display violent behavior (death threats with details for Bruno and various implied threats to me while doxxing my info and encouraging people to come to my home if they have a problem with me).

Of course I am no doctor, I am just basing this on what I have read on various qualified websites with drs and matching the obvious behaviour seen on here by not just him but by other so called execs.

Of course seeing as this post will be inevitably be deleted, I will repost it in the unoffical unmodded thread I have started to mirror this one.
Again until JOSHUA ZIPKIN posts a detailed refund plan and actually acts on it, we will all continue

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: