Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$0.35/GH to $0.60/GH] Bankrupted HashFast Hardware Sale  (Read 791 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:24:02 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 04:38:18 PM by cedivad

Moved to Bitcoin > Mining > Hardware

[$0.35/GH to $0.60/GH] Bankrupted HashFast Hardware Sale

HashFast is one of the few companies that was promising 28nm hardware in 2013. As some of you might now, they are in bankruptcy under chapter 11 and have an external CRO (Chief Restructuring Officer) appointed, meaning that the management is not the same as the one that bankrupted the company in the first time.

I was contacted a few days ago by Simon Barber, telling me that they were finally able to secure a very good pricing for manufacturing on their old but proven rev3 “EVO” board design. It’s a single board single chip liquid-cooled miner that typically can be pushed up to 750GH/s.

Hashfast is offering a kit consisting of:

• A tested good rev3 ‘EVO’ board
  • A CoolIT ECO-III liquid cooling system, with Sanyo Denki high speed fan.
  • A bolster plate, thermal pad and indium foil square

Pricing:
[...]

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 04:36:07 PM

Like anyone will buy from these clowns again  Roll Eyes  Avoid this scam at all costs...or get burned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: