well 2X7970 is 600 watts it yeilds about 1.4 GHZ
I rather stick to one bit single for 80 watts/832 Mhash.
The power alone in several months would make this more cost efficient.
Anyways thanks for the offers, but I truly think its not good enough.
And not worth the hassle for $100 up-mark.
I was on the fence offering you two 7970 brand new for it.
2X7970:600 Watts (1.4 Ghash)
1 Bit force: 80 Watts (832 Mhash)
Going by the power differences, you would of made a good trade.
But I am going to have to back out of it, as 800% more power isn't worth it for me.
The min I can go for is 2X7970+ additional item.or $1000
1. Sell 7970s for $840, buy BFL single new for $600, buy 47BTC from MtGox for $240.
2. Wait 50 days, get BFL Single.
3. At day 50, you're hashing with 1 BFL single and have 47BTC. Have used no energy.
1. Trade two 7970s for BFL single.
2. Wait 2 days, start hashing with 872MH/s @ 80W on a 110% PPS pool.
3. At day 50, have a BFL Single and 26.7BTC while having consumed 92kWh of electricity.