Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:59:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYPAL FOUNDER PETER THIEL: “BITCOIN IS THE OPPOSITE OF PAYPAL”  (Read 3292 times)
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 11:09:06 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 09:21:29 PM by okae

The drug argument once again, and yet I've read that nearly every U.S dollar bill in circulation has trace amounts of cocaine on it.

thats how goverments sell drugs Wink also there is lot of countrys where you can find that this "happend" too, for example 94% at spain...

nah seriously guys all those arguments from paypal and/or others just made me thing about that they are really scared, thats all, they are like blah blah blah about BTC, because they know that is own business have a real menace.

What they should do instead of talking so much is to adop it now and stop saying shit like drugs and BTC for example.

Bitcoin is used for several illigal things

sure like the dollar$ Wink

as i sayd if ppl want to find an excuse, they will find it.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
jennifer21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:32:21 PM

BTC is not opposite to PayPal, because PayPal is payment system, mainly in US, BTC is world wide cryptocurrency  Grin

Ive said that long long before this Paypal vs BTC started. How can you compare 2 different things?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: